TS Panchayat Secretary 2020 – A new notice to fill the vacant post of Junior Panchayat Secretary has been released. Candidates can get the TS Panchayat Secretary official notification from this article. The written exam schedule for TS Panchayat Secretary has not been released. Visit the official website of conducting body to get the recent updates, tspri.cgg.gov.in. The selection for TS Panchayat Secretary is based on the marks secured in Paper 1 and Paper 2 of written examination. Read on to get recent information related to TS Panchayat Secretary Notification 2020.
TS Panchayat Secretary 2020
The recruitment process for Telangana State Panchayat Secretary is conducted by Panchayat Raj Department, Government of Telangana. The important dates related to the TS Panchayat Secretary 2020 is provided below:
|TS Panchayat Secretary Notification 2020||Important Dates|
|Start date of application||To be notified|
|Last date to submit form||To be notified|
|Admit card release date||To be notified|
|TS Panchayat Secretary Exam Date||To be notified|
|Answer Key||To be notified|
|Result Declaration||To be notified|
Panchayat Secretary Notification 2020
A recent Junior Panchayat Secretary notification is released last Thursday. In this G.O. from PR&RD commissioner, Raghunandan Rao, The Commissioner of Panchayat Raj Department has directed to fill the vacancy post of Junior Panchayat Secretary in the state. Here are the news clipping and other resources discussing the same notification.
Junior Panchayat Secretary Notification – News Clipping
Junior Panchayat Secretary Notification – Video by study2achieve
Junior Panchayat Secretary Notification- Video by News Job Info
The information provided below is determined by previous year notification of TS Panchayat Secretary. As soon as the new notification is available, we will update it on our page.
TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Application Form 2020
Candidates can submit the TS Panchayat Secretary application form through online mode only. Handwritten/typed application form is not accepted by the Department. So, follow the steps below to fill the TS Junior Panchayat Secretary application form 2020.
How to Apply:
1st step: Reach the official website of conducting body, tspri.cgg.gov.in.
2nd step: Navigate to the application link for TS Junior Panchayat Secretary. Enter all the details asked in the TS Panchayat Secretary application form. Upload the required images in JPG format.
3rd step: After entering all the details, proceed to make the payment. Pay the fees in the prescribed mode of payment.
4th step: After the fee payment, the PDF application is generated which contains the information provided by the candidate.
5th step: Hit the download copy to save a copy of the same.
|SC,ST,BC (Non-Creamy layer candidate), PH & Ex-Servicemen||Rs.400/-|
|B.C candidates who comes under Creamy layer||Rs.800/-|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay the above mentioned application fee through online mode. Use any one of the following gateways to pay the fee – NET Banking/Credit Card or Debit Card.
Note: Keep the ID number quoted in the application PDF safe for the future reference.
TS Panchayat Secretary Educational Qualifications 2020
In Panchayat Secretary notification, the conducting body defines the required eligibility criteria. Before filing the application form, aspirants must make sure that they fulfil the educational qualification and the age limit. Have a look at the required eligibility criteria below:
- Must have passed Degree from the any recognized University of India.
- Must possess a working knowledge of computers.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 39 years
|Category||Relaxation of age permissible|
|SC/ST and BCs||05 years|
|Ex-Service men||03 years and the length of service in armed forces|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 years|
|Telangana State Government Employees|
except Employees of TSRTC, Corporations,
TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2020
It is crucial for aspirants to know about the exam pattern of the examination. It benefits them with some general information about the exam such as the duration of the exam, number of questions, the language of papers and much more. Read on to know the scheme of exam for TS Junior Panchayat Secretary 2020.
- Mode of examination: Written examination
- Level of examination: Degree Standard
- Type of questions: Objective questions
- Number of papers: Two Papers
- Language of questions: Question papers will be in English, Urdu and Telugu
- Number of questions: 100 questions in each paper
- Maximum marks: 100 marks for each paper
- Duration of examination: 120 minutes for each paper
- Marking Scheme:
|For correct answer||+1 marks|
|For incorrect answer||0.25 marks|
Distribution of Questions
|Papers||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper 1: Mental Ability, General Studies |
and Culture and History of Telangana
|Paper 2: Rural Development|
Programmes, Telangana Panchayat
Raj Act, 2018, Other Government
schemes including State level and national level schemes
Syllabus for TS Panchayat Secretary 2020
The key to crack any examination is to start its preparation with the prescribed syllabus. Given below is the syllabus for TS Panchayat Secretary exam. Candidates can also get the syllabus from Panchayat Secretary Notification 2020.
Syllabus for Paper 1
Syllabus for Paper 2
Procedure of Selection for TS Panchayat Secretary 2020
The selection of candidates for TS Panchayat Secretary is done based on the written examination. The final selection of the candidates depends on the total marks secured in the written examination of Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Marks secured in Paper 1 and Paper 2 is used to prepare the merit list.
- Candidates are selected as per the vacancies available in district, nativity, merit and reservations. Non-local quota candidates are given preference as per the merit for the district opted by them.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars as mentioned in TS Panchayat Secretary notification.
- The appointment of aspirants depends on their medical fitness in medical examination.
Documents Required for the Verification
After the final selection, shortlisted aspirants are called for the documents verification round. Candidates must keep the following documents ready for the purpose of the verification.
- Aadhar Card or other ID proof as indicated in the application
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from Employee (if applicable)
- Other certificates (will be mentioned in TS Panchayat Secretary Notification)
- Community Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
About TS Junior Panchayat Secretary
The recruitment for the post of Junior Panchayat Secretary is made by Panchayat Raj Department, Government of Telangana. The newly selected Junior Panchayat Secretary have to perform the duties and responsibilities assigned to the Panchayat Secretary. They have to serve the department on consolidated remuneration basis (salary basis) for 3 years. The agreement is renewed every year based on the performance. The agreement of those Junior Panchayat Secretary is regularised after 03 years to Panchayat Secretory Grade IV whose performance is found satisfactory.