HSSC Patwari Result 2020 will be declared by HSSC on its official website (hssc.gov.in). The result will be declared by taking into account the score of both the written examination and the socio-economic criteria and experience. The written examination will be conducted from July 13 to August 18, 2019. The result can be checked by login into the portal by using the Login Id and password generated during the registration. After the result, the candidates will be called for document verification. The candidate will be required to show the documents in original along with the printed application form. To know complete details about HSSC Patwari Result 2020 you can check this page.
HSSC Patwari Result 2020
The result will be declared after the commencement of the examination on the official website. To download the result candidates need to login using the Login Id and password. The complete schedule for HSSC Patwari Result 2020 is given below.
|Exam Date||13 Jul – 18 Aug 2019|
|Answer Key||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Result: The candidates can check the HSSC Patwari Result 2020 as per the schedule at hssc.gov.in
How to check HSSC Patwari Result 2020
The result will show the status of the candidate which will be clearly mentioned in the form of qualified / not qualified. The result will be available online on the official website. The steps to check the HSSC Patwari Result 2020 are as follows.
- First of all, go to the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Now you will find the link provided to check the result.
- Click on the link. You will be asked to enter your login Id and password. If you have forgotten your login credentials click on forgot the password to retrieve your login credentials.
- After login click on the result tab to open the result.
- You can also download the result and take a print out of it for future references.
Calculation of HSSC Patwari Result 2020
The result will be calculated as per the scheme announced by the HSSC. The result will be prepared by taking into account the marks scored in the written examination and the marks assigned for socio-economic criteria and experience. The maximum marks out of which the final score of the candidate will be obtained are 100. The score distribution is as follows.
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The marks in the Socio-Economic criteria and experience will be awarded as per the rules designed by the HSSC.
- 5 marks will be alloted if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family (father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son) is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority Of Government Of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.
- 5 marks will be alloted if the applicant is
- A widow
- The first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years.
- 5 marks will be awarded if the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
- A maximum of 8 marks will be awarded for experience. No marks will be awarded for any period of less than six months.
- The marks for experience is calculated as 0.5 marks is awarded for each year or part of the year but exceeding six months of experience (out of a maximum of sixteen years) on the same or higher post in any department /board/ corporation / company / statutory / body / commission / Authority of Government of Haryana.
Note: No candidate will be awarded more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience under any circumstances.
After adding the score of the written examination calculated as per the answer key and the marks assigned for socio-economic criteria and experience the candidates final score will be prepared and the recruitment will be done on the basis of the order of merit in the category of the candidate.
What to do after the HSSC Patwari Result 2020
After the declaration of result, the candidates who have qualified in their respective category will be called for the document verification. The recruitment until this point of time is purely provisional and the candidate who will not be able to show valid and true documents as per the application form will get rejected. So the candidate must gather all the documents as they have mentioned in the application form, take a print out of the application form and must ensure the validity of all the documents. Only those document which is uploaded by the candidates will be considered. If there is any variation in the document uploaded and produced at the time of verification candidature will be liable to be cancelled. If an application is found without uploading requisite supporting documents and other relevant information, the candidate will be responsible for that and the candidature would be liable to be cancelled due to lack of proper or correct documents/ information. After the verification, if everything is found correct the final recruitment will be done.
Leave a Reply