|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission will announce vacancies of Police Constable posts for male & female candidates. HSSC conduct the various examination to recruit the candidates at Constable post. All the candidates are required to download the Admit Card 2017. Admit Card will be issued after the completion of Application process. Get HSSC Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2017 complete information here.
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2017
Admit Card of HSSC Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 is issued online at HSSC website. The direct link to download the Admit Card will also be posted here as per official announcement.
- Link to download HSSC Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2017 will be available here.
How to download the HSSC Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2017?
- Firstly visit official web portal of HSSC
- Now find the link of HSSC Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2017
- Click on this link new window will be open
- Entered your required details like as reg. num, roll num etc
- Now click on submit button admit card appear on your PC
- Download and take a print out of it.
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of 80 marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- The knowledge Test shall be of the objective type having 100 multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each and of ninety 90 minutes duration. It shall be held simultaneously for all eligible candidates. The medium of examination shall be Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested.
- The test paper shall include questions on General studies, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Reasoning, Current affairs, Numerical ability, General science, Aptitude, relevant field/trade etc. There shall be at least 10 questions relating to computer basis knowledge. The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed 10+2 examination of Board of School Educations Haryana.