|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published official notification for eligible candidates. Candidates who have passed 10+2 are eligible to apply online for the post of Constable. Application form can be filled for 5532 posts. Filling of Application Form process has been started from 12 Jun 2017. All the candidates are advised must read all the instruction carefully before filling the application form. The Selection shall be made in accordance with the provisions under Haryana Police Police (Non Gazetted and Other ranks) Service Rules, 2017.
All the candidates who are going to participate in the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc from this page below.
Latest – Application Form for HSSC Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 is now available.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Total No. of Vacancies – 5532
Name of the Post
- Male Constable (General Duty) – 4500
- Female Constable (General Duty) – 1032
Age Limit – Between 18 to 25 years
Educational Qualification – Passed 10+2 for both
Selection Process – All candidates shall be put to a Physical Screening Test carrying maximum of fifteen marks to judge their physical fitness and endurance.
- General Category
- Male & Female non resident of Haryana – Rs. 100/-
- Female of Haryana resident only – Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/SBC/EB PG
- Male – Rs. 25/-
- Female – Rs. 13/-
How to Apply – Candidates have to fill the online application form from the official website of HSSC. Pay the application fee to complete the process of Application process.
|Online submission of Application form starts from||12 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||11 Jul 2017|
|Closing date for deposit fee||13 Jul 2017|
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education board/institution for all the categories.
Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher education.
Age Limit – 18-25 years (On the first day of the month in which application are invited for recruitment of Constable i.e on 01.06.2017).
|Male||170 Centimeter General Category||83 Centimeter (un-expanded) to 87 Centimeter (Expanded)|
|168 Centimeter for eligible reserve Categories as per latest existing Government Reservation Policy||81 Centimeter (un-expanded) to 85 Centimeter (Expanded)|
|Female||158 Centimeter General Category||Nil|
|156 Centimeter for eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Government Reservation Policy||Nil|
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Knowledge Test (80% weightage)
The detailed procedure of Knowledge Test shall be as follows.
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of 80 marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- The knowledge Test shall be of the objective type having 100 multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each and of ninety 90 minutes duration. It shall be held simultaneously for all eligible candidates. The medium of examination shall be Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested.
- The test paper shall include questions on General studies, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Reasoning, Current affairs, Numerical ability, General science, Aptitude, relevant field/trade etc. There shall be at least 10 questions relating to computer basis knowledge. The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed 10+2 examination of Board of School Educations Haryana.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Candidates, 07 times the number of vacancies in each category, shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test.
- The candidates who qualified the knowledge Test shall have to undergo Physical Measurement Test.
Physical Screening Test (PST)
All candidates, who qualified the Physical Measurement Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which will be of only qualifying nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance. The standard prescribed for this test shall be as under:-
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 km||12 min|
|Female||1.0 km||6 min|
|Ex-servicemen||1.0 km||5 min|
The responsibility of having the requisite medical fitness to undergo this test shall rest upon the candidate.
The candidates who fail to meet the standard prescribed for Physical Screening Test shall stand eliminated from further selection process.
The candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for PST shall take part in the further process of selection.
Note : The candidates belonging to dependants of Ex-servicemen and dependants of Freedom Fighters category are required to complete in Physical Screening Test with standards similar to the candidates belonging to their respective categories i.e. “General, SC, BC-A, BC-B”.
Scrutiny of documents (8% weightage)
- All candidates who have qualified the Physical Screening Test shall be called for scrutiny of documents. All other candidates shall stand eliminated from further process of selection.
- Education (max 05 marks) : Candidate with higher education i.e. with Graduate degree shall get 03 marks: while, candidate with Post Graduate degree shall get total 05 marks.
- NCC Certification Certificate (max 03 marks): Candidates having NCC Certificate of A,B or C level shall get 01,02 and 03 marks respectively or
Haryana Cadet Corps (HCC) Certificate (max 03 marks): Candidates having HCC Certificate of A or B level shall get 01 and 03 marks respectively.
Interview-cum-Personality Test (I-PT) (12% weightate)
- Candidates twice the number of vacancies, who qualify the Physical Screening Test, shall be called for Interview cum Personality Test.
- The Interview test shall be of total 12 marks.
Documents to be brought at the time of Interview / Viva
- All original certificates / documents / testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online applications and one set of self attested copies of all these certificates.
- Printed copy of online application form alongwith latest stamp size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer and pasted on the application form.
- Original proof of earlier fee deposited i.e. Treasury Challan / Credit Certificate issued by concerned treasury etc.
- The candidate, who are having colour blindness or flat foot or knocking knees, need not apply.
- Persons less in height & chest measurements and with any physical deficiency need not apply.
- A candidate, who has been convicted for an offence involving moral turpitude or punishable with imprisonment for three years or more, need not apply.
- Where charges have been framed against a candidate for offence(s) involving moral turpitude or which is punishable with imprisonment of three years or more need not apply.
- Candidates will have to appear for selection at their own expense. No TA/DA will be admissible. They should also make their own arrangement for stay during the selection process.
- Candidate shall be appearing for the PST at their own risk. The Govt. shall not be responsible for any loss or injury caused during the test.
- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has full right to make changes and constitute additional District Level Police Recruitment Committees for Physical Measurement and Physical Screening Test or cancel or postpone the recruitment on administrative grounds or in the public interest.
- Candidates canvassing in any form will be disqualified from appearing in the test or for final selection.
- Candidates shall abide by all the instructions, terms and conditions of PMT, PST & KT as displayed on website, Admit Cards or site. If a candidate does not abide by the same, his candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.