HSSC Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission releases the official notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates to fill up vacancies for the posts of Constable online. Candidates who have passed 10+2 are eligible to apply online for the post of Constable. The Application form releases online as per schedule on hssc.gov.in. The Selection is made through a Knowledge test followed by Physical rounds and a final interview. Candidates can get all the details of the HSSC Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc from this page below.
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021
It is mandatory to pass the Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standards Test to qualify for recruitment. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission intimates the minimum physical standards in advance in this context. Check out the schedule related to HSSC Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 below.
|Online submission of Application form starts from||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of the online application||To be announced|
|Closing date for deposit fee||To be announced|
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Application Form 2021
The application form releases online on the official website hssc.gov.in as per schedule. Candidates are invited to apply online by filling up the application form and submitting it on the website only. The application form can be filled up by following the simple steps given below.
- Open the website hssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link for HSSC Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021.
- Rregister online.
- Login to fill up the application form.
- Pay the application fee online
- Submit the application and generate a print-out of it.
- General Category
- Male & Female non resident of Haryana – Rs. 100/-
- Female of Haryana resident only – Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/SBC/EB PG
- Male – Rs. 25/-
- Female – Rs. 13/-
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be within the age of 18 to 25 years as on the date of recoking.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education board/institution for all the categories.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education.
|Male||170 Centimeter General Category||83 Centimeter (un-expanded) to 87 Centimeter (Expanded)|
|168 Centimeter for eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Government Reservation Policy||81 Centimeter (un-expanded) to 85 Centimeter (Expanded)|
|Female||158 Centimeter General Category||Nil|
|156 Centimeter for eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Government Reservation Policy||Nil|
HSSC Haryana Police Constable 2021 Selection Process
The selection process includes an initial stage of knowledge test followed by physical rounds and subsequent document verification and interview. Candidates can check the details below.
Knowledge Test (80% weightage)
The detailed procedure of the Knowledge Test shall be as follows.
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of 80 marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- The knowledge Test shall be of the objective type having 100 multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each and of ninety 90 minutes duration. It shall be held simultaneously for all eligible candidates. The medium of examination shall be Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested.
- The test paper shall include questions on General studies, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Reasoning, Current affairs, Numerical ability, General science, Aptitude, relevant field/trade etc. There shall be at least 10 questions relating to computer basis knowledge. The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed 10+2 examination of Board of School Educations Haryana.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Candidates, 07 times the number of vacancies in each category, shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test.
- The candidates who qualified the knowledge Test shall have to undergo Physical Measurement Test.
Physical Screening Test (PST)
All candidates, who qualified for the Physical Measurement Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which will be of only a qualifying nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance. The standard prescribed for this test shall be as under:-
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 km||12 min|
|Female||1.0 km||6 min|
|Ex-servicemen||1.0 km||5 min|
The responsibility of having the requisite medical fitness to undergo this test shall rest upon the candidate.
The candidates who fail to meet the standard prescribed for the Physical Screening Test shall stand eliminated from the further selection process.
The candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for PST shall take part in the further process of selection.
Note: The candidates belonging to dependants of Ex-servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters category are required to complete in Physical Screening Test with standards similar to the candidates belonging to their respective categories i.e. “General, SC, BC-A, BC-B”.
Scrutiny of documents (8% weightage)
- All candidates who have qualified the Physical Screening Test shall be called for scrutiny of documents. All other candidates shall stand eliminated from further process of selection.
- Education (max 05 marks) : Candidate with higher education i.e. with Graduate degree shall get 03 marks: while, candidate with Post Graduate degree shall get total 05 marks.
- NCC Certification Certificate (max 03 marks): Candidates having NCC Certificate of A,B or C level shall get 01,02 and 03 marks respectively or
Haryana Cadet Corps (HCC) Certificate (max 03 marks): Candidates having HCC Certificate of A or B level shall get 01 and 03 marks respectively.
Interview-cum-Personality Test (I-PT) (12% weightage)
- Candidates twice the number of vacancies, who qualify the Physical Screening Test, shall be called for Interview cum Personality Test.
- The Interview test shall be of total 12 marks.
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2021
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission releases the HSSC Haryana Police Constable Admit Card on the official website hssc.gov.in. The HSSC Admit Card releases separately for each stage of the selection. Thus, candidates have to download the admit card before the knowledge test, physical efficiency tests and final interview separately. The HSSC Haryana Police Constable Admit Card releases through candidate login on the official website only. It is mandatory for all candidates to download the carry a copy of the admit card to the designated centre failing with, they are not allowed to appear in the selection test. Candidates must know their login details in order to download the admit card.
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Result 2021
The result of the HSSC Police Constable recruitment releases online on the website hssc.gov.in. Candidates who qualify through the selection stages for the final appointment are shortlisted in the final result. Besides, the result also releases separately after the completion of each stage of selection. HSSC Haryana Police Constable Result releases in the form of a merit list of candidates who qualify through a particular selection process.
|Previous Advertisement||Click Here|
Leave a Reply