HSSC Patwari Answer Key 2020 will be released after the commencement of the examination. The exam will be conducted from July 13 to August 18, 2019 for those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria. Soon after the examination, the HSSC will release the answer key on its official website (hssc.gov.in). The answer key will be in pdf format and candidates can download it to match their answers. It can be used to check the score and get an idea about your performance. The result will be prepared on the basis of the official answer key. For more information on HSSC Patwari Answer Key 2020 continue checking this page.
HSSC Patwari Answer Key 2020
The answer key will be released online on the official website. Candidates must download the answer key which will be provided in pdf format. The complete schedule regarding HSSC Patwari Answer Key 2020 is given below.
|Exam Date||13 Jul – 18 Aug 2019|
|Answer Key Release date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
Answer Key: Candidates can download the HSSC Patwari Answer Key 2020 as per the schedule at hssc.gov.in
How to download the HSSC Patwari Answer Key 2020
The answer key consists of question number and the subsequent answers. It can be used to match the answers and get an estimated idea about your performance before the declaration of result. The steps to download the answer key are as follows.
- First of all go to the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Now you will have to login using your Login Id and Password generated after the registration.
- The answer key will be in pdf format. Download the answer key to your computer to check the answers.
- You can also take a print out of it as per your convenience.
Exam Pattern for HSSC Patwari 2020
The exam pattern must be known to the candidate beforehand to prepare and make a strategy for the exam. The total marks for the HSSC Patwari 2020 exam are 100 marks. However, these marks are distributed into two parts. The examination either Online (CBT) or OMR mode will be conducted. The distribution of marks is given below.
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The marks for socio-economic criteria and experience will be allocated as follows
- 5 marks will be alloted if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family (father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son) is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority Of Government Of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.
- 5 marks will be alloted if the applicant is
- A widow
- The first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years.
- 5 marks will be awarded if the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
- A maximum of 8 marks will be awarded for experience. No marks will be awarded for any period of less than six months.
- The marks for experience is calculated as 0.5 marks is awarded for each year or part of the year but exceeding six months of experience (out of a maximum of sixteen years) on the same or higher post in any department /board/ corporation / company / statutory / body / commission / Authority of Government of Haryana.
Note: No candidate will be awarded more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience under any circumstances.
Result for HSSC Patwari 2020
The result will be declared on the official website as per the schedule. The scores of both the written exam and the marks for Socio-Economic criteria and experience will be taken into account to constitute the final result. The candidates who will qualify will be called for document verification. Upon finding all the documents true and valid as claimed on the online application form the candidate will get the final recruitment. On failing to show the relevant documents the candidature will get cancelled.
Leave a Reply