HSSC Patwari 2019 application form has been released on the official website (hssc.gov.in). The application form can be filled in online mode only. The recruitment process is for direct recruitment for 588 posts of Patwari. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination and the socio-economic criteria and experience of the candidate. The entrance test either Online (CBT) or OMR based mode is likely to be held from July 13 to August 18, 2019. The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized University to be eligible to apply. For complete information on HSSC Patwari 2019 refer to this page.
HSSC Patwari 2019 (7/2019)
The candidate who have filled the application form successfully before the last date will be able to give the entrance exam. The selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test and the socio-economic criteria and experience. The complete schedule for HSSC Patwari 2019 is given below.
|Date of Publication of Notification||12 Jun 2019|
|Online Application form (Start Date)||14 Jun 2019|
|Last date of submission of online application||28 Jun 2019 (by 11:59 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||01 Jul 2019|
|Date of Exam||13 Jul – 18 Aug 2019|
|Result||To be announced|
Number of Vacancies
The total number of posts available for Patwari is 588. Among the total number of posts, the distribution is done according to the category. The fixed number of posts are assigned against each category. The number of vacancies for each category is as follows.
Note: The additional posts for candidates with locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy are 20.
HSSC Patwari 2019 Application Form
The candidate have to mandatorily fill the application form to become eligible for entrance test and the recruitment process. The application form must be filled with utmost care as the details entered cannot be changed after the submission of the form. The application form has to be submitted online only and the form in downloaded copy will not be accepted.
Apply Online: To apply online for HSSC Patwari 2019 Click Here.
The steps to fill the application form are as follows.
- First of all click on the link provided above. You will have to register first on the portal.
- To register, you need to enter the following details.
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Security Question Answer
- The Login Id and the password you created will be shown in the screen.
- Now login using the above-mentioned Login id and password.
- In this you have to fill the following details.
- Personal Information
- Contact Details
- Reservation Details
- Qualification Details
- Next, you have to upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format. The photograph and signature to be uploaded must be a scanned copy.
- After this enter the information regarding the work experience if any.
- The documents upload need to be done in the prescribed format.
- The last step is to make the payment using the Net banking or through the bank challan.
To know complete details about application form filling Click Here.
The application fee can be paid through the Net banking or through the bank challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank. The application fee for different category candidates is as follows.
|General (Male/Female)||Rs 100|
|SC/BC/EWS Male (Haryana State)||Rs 25|
|SC/BC/EWS Female (Haryana State)||Rs 13|
|Female (Haryana resident)||Rs 50|
|Physically Handicapped/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No fee|
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form
- Scanned Copy of Matriculation Certificate and other Academic Qualifications showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PWD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/ marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc.
Specification of Photograph, Signature, and documents to be uploaded
The candidates must make sure to use the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to upload photo and signature. The file size of the documents to be uploaded must be less than or equal to 150 Kb. The file format must be one among JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PDF. The photograph and signature must be uploaded in the specified format as follows.
|Photograph||Max 100 Kb||3.5 × 4.5|
|Signature||Max 50 Kb||3.5 × 1.5|
HSSC Patwari 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be released online and only for those candidates who have successfully filled the form before the last date as per the schedule. The candidates are advised to download the admit card as it will not be sent to candidates by post. It is an important document which has to be carried to the examination center in hard copy mode. Admit card in soft copy or e-admit card will not be accepted. Also, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card. The details about the date, time and place of examination will be mentioned in the admit card.
HSSC Patwari 2019 Selection Process
The candidates who have filled the application form and uploaded all the relevant documents will be able to download the admit card and give the entrance examination. The commission does not scrutinize the documents at the time of submission of online application and the same are checked at the time of document verification. The candidate whose total score of entrance examination and the socio-economic criteria and experience meets the cut-off score for the respective category then the candidate will be called for verification of documents which will be conducted after the declaration of result. If at the time of verification the documents are not found to be true and valid then the candidature is liable to be cancelled.
The selection will be based on the total score which is 100 marks (total score is sum of individual scores of entrance exam and the socio-economic criteria and experience). The exam will be conducted in Online (CBT) or OMR mode. The distribution of marks is given below.
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The marks for socio-economic criteria and experience will be allocated as follows
- 5 marks will be alloted if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family (father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son) is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority Of Government Of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.
- 5 marks will be alloted if the applicant is
- A widow
- The first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years.
- 5 marks will be awarded if the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
- A maximum of 8 marks will be awarded for experience. No marks will be awarded for any period of less than six months.
- The marks for experience is calculated as 0.5 marks is awarded for each year or part of the year but exceeding six months of experience (out of a maximum of sixteen years) on the same or higher post in any department /board/ corporation / company / statutory / body / commission / Authority of Government of Haryana.
Note: No candidate will be awarded more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience under any circumstances.
The marks of the written examination will be evaluated as per the official answer key released by the HSSC as per the schedule.
The syllabus of HSSC Patwari 2019 consists of topics from General Knowledge, Maths, Science History, etc. The 90 marks in the written examination will be divided into parts as follows.
HSSC Patwari 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are themselves responsible for checking the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria is different for different category candidates. So the candidates must make sure to check the eligibility regarding their category only. The detailed eligibility is given below.
- The candidate must be a graduate or have passed its equivalent examination of a recognized University
- The candidate must have studied Hindi/ Sanskrit/ Urdu as one of the subjects upto Matriculation or higher education
- Candidate must have qualified the Patwar examination as prescribed on the basis of syllabus given in to these rules after attending the patwar school for a minimum period of one year and after passing the examination undergoes such practical field training for a period of six months as may be specified by the Director.
The candidate should not be younger than 17 years of age and older than 42 years of age. The relaxation is given as follows in age to specific category candidates provided they are from Haryana State domicile only.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs).
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years.
Official Website: hssc.gov.in
For more information on HSSC Patwari 2019 recruitment check Official Notification