|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission will be the conducting body for the UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017. The interested applicants can register themselves through the link mentioned on this page. The Forest Guard Recruitment Exam is conducted annually for recruiting the hard working, fit and Class 12th pass candidates. The UKSSSC Forest Guard applications will be invited online on its official portal and the link for the same will be given below. Prior to the Application Process of UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017, make sure that you satisfy the eligibility criteria otherwise you won’t be considered for selection if found with any discrepancies against the original documents.
Get the necessary information regarding the events of UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017. Primarily, go through the eligibility and if you belong to the category of eligible ones, continue reading about the other events such as Number of vacancies, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, UKSSSC Forest Guard Application Procedure,etc.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Official Dates for UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
Refer to the mentioned official dates in order to gear up for the application process.
|Commencement of UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 Online Application Process||08th August 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Final Date to Submit the Application Form||20th September 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Fee||23rd September 2017 (Saturday)|
Educational Qualification: An interested aspirant must have completed Intermediate or equivalent in the discipline of Agriculture or Science from a recognised Board.
Age Limit: The candidates belonging to the age group of 18 to 24 years are eligible.
Physical Standards: The candidates who will satisfy the following physical standards will be eligible for the Physical Endurance Test (PET).
|Male||163 cm||84 cm||5 cm|
|Female||150 cm||79 cm||5 cm|
UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
In total, there are 1218 vacancies for the post of Forest Guard. Look at the table below to know the breakdown of vacancies category-wise.
- In order to complete the application process, one has to pay the required application fee.
- An aspirant can make the payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking.
- The payment can also be made by generating the E-Challan and depositing it to the nearest branch of Bank of Baroda.
- Once the fee is remitted, no requests will be attended regarding the refund of the application fee.
- After making the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
|S.No.||Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
- The aspirants can access the application form through the link mentioned on this page regarding UKSSSC Forest Guard Application Form 2017.
- The Application Forms will be available on the official portal of Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UKSSSC).
- You must read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Once you fill the application form completely, check for the mistakes and rule them out.
- You should upload the documents as per the prescribed specifications mentioned below.
|Photograph||JPG||10 KB-50 kB|
- After you have filled the form, take its printout for future reference.
- You can pay the prescribed fee through online as well as offline mode.
- In the end, check the Application Status and Transactions Status.
Physical Endurance Test (PET): The candidates who satisfies the Physical Standards will be eligible to participate in the PET Exam. To clear the UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment Physical Endurance Test, the aspirants will need to meet the Physical Criteria mentioned below in the table.
|S.No.||Event||Physical Criteria (Time/ Distance)|
|1||25 KM Race with 10 Kg weight on Back
14 KM Race with 5 Kg weight on Back
|Maximum 4 Hours||Maximum 4 Hours|
|5 Meter||3.5 Meter|
|3||Long Jump||4 Meter||2 Meter|
|4||High Jump||1.10 Meter||0.70 Meter|
Written Examination: The candidates who manage to qualify in the PET will appear for the written examination. The exam pattern is mentioned below.
Tie-Breaker: In the event of tie between two or more candidates, the candidates with better marks in the qualifying examination will be preferred. In case of another tie, the candidates senior in age will be preferred.
- The candidates who will qualify the Physical Endurance Test (PET) will be eligible for the written examination. Go through the exam pattern below in the table.
- Overall, there will be 100 questions, each carrying +1 mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- The paper will contain the questions as per the standard of the Intermediate Level.
|Name of the Post||Forest Guard|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type with Multiple Choice|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours|
|Standard of the Exam||Topics related to Science & Agriculture
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer: +1 Mark
Incorrect Answer: -0.25 Marks