HSSPP ABRC Result 2019 – The result of the candidates has been released on the official website (hsspp.in). The schedule for document verification has also been released. The candidates shortlisted for document verification will be notified separately. The candidates have to carry the documents as asked in original along with attested photocopy of each document. The result is calculated on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test and the marks scored due to past academic performance or experience. For more information on HSSPP ABRC Result 2019 refer to this page.
- The result for HSSPP ABRC has been released. To check the result click on the link given below.
- The document verification process has been scheduled for September 04-05, 2019. To check the Instructions regarding the document verification Click Here.
- The Venue for document verification is – UTKARSH Society Sector 2, Panchkula.
HSSPP ABRC Result 2019
The result for the post of Assistant Block Resource Coordinators(ABRCs) is released on the official website. To check the result, roll number as mentioned on the admit card or the registration number of the candidate is required. The complete schedule for HSSPP ABRC Result 2019 is given below.
|Exam Date||17 Aug 2019 (Saturday)|
|Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates||29 Aug 2019|
|Result||02 Sep 2019|
Result: Click here to check the Result for HSSPP ABRC 2019.
How to Download the HSSPP ABRC Result?
The result is available for download in the official website (hsspp.in). The result is formulated on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test and the academic performance / experience. The steps to download the HSSPP ABRC Result is given below.
- First of all visit the official website or click the link provided above.
- The main page appears in which the various notifications regarding the different events are present.
- The link to check the result is published on the website. To check the result Roll number and Registration number is required.
- Open the link and download the result into your device.
The selection for HSSPP ABRC Recruitment will be made on the collective score of the performance in academics and the performance in the entrance test. The entrance test is a objective type test comprising of topics such as quantitative aptitude and reasoning, Language knowledge such as Hindi and English etc. The candidates who have experience of computer in Microsoft office including excel, Access and power point in Government Department. The weightage of the entrance test and the past academic record is given below.
- Entrance test – 50%
- Past academic performance and Experience – 50%
The past academic performance and experience has a criteria according to which the score / marks will be awarded. The weightage in terms of marks and calculation of the score is given below.
Marks Calculation of Score
|10 + 2||0.05 of percentage of|
|Graduation||0.1 of percentage of|
|Post Graduation||0.25 of percentage of|
|B.Ed / M.Phil / UGC NET||05 marks is awarded|
|Experience of computer in |
Microsoft Office including excel,
Access and power point in
|One mark for each|
completed 6 months
|Written test||(Marks obtained) x 50 / ( Total Marks)|
The total weightage for total marks is 100. Marks scored in entrance test and the marks scored due to past academic record both will be taken to calculate the final score out of 100.
Minimum score required for selection
The minimum score required for selection is different for different category and the details about that is given in table below.
|Category||Cut Off %|
|SC / PH||45 %|
Document Verification will be conducted as per the schedule for the candidates who clear the minimum cut off score (dates are mentioned in the list of shortlisted candidates). The candidates have to appear for document verification mandatory. The documents to carry to the document verification center are given below.
- Certificate of 10th Class.
- Certificate of 12th Class.
- Mark Sheet of three years/all years or semester of bachelor’s Degree.
- Mark Sheet of all years or semester of post Graduation.
- Mark Sheet of all years or semester i.e. B.Ed/ M.Phill/UGC NET(if applicable)
- Experience certificate (in Government Department) (if any) in attached format.
- Domicile certificate if candidate belongs to Haryana and claiming for reservation.
- Reservation in SC, BC, ESM, Sports Person , EWS and PHC is only for Haryana State.
- The SC/ BC/EWS/ ESM /PHC candidates are required to submit SC/BC/EWS/ ESM /PHC Certificate duly issued by the competent authority. Likewise the Outstanding Sports Person shall be required to submit the sport gradation certificate as per Government instructions duly issued by the competent authority.
- DESM will be required to submit the fresh Eligibility Certificate duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board and they will submit the original documents/proof that the ESM did not seek re-employment & further that non of his dependent has already availed this benefit..
- Identity proof i.e. Ration card, Voter ID, Pan Card, Birth Certificate, Passport and Adhar Card etc.
- The candidates will bring the Admit card and application form issued by C-DAC Mohali along with photographs duly attested. The candidates may please upload the same on the website of (recruitment-portal.in).
- Five Passport size photographs of the candidate.
To download the application form (for document verification) Click Here.
The venue for document verification is as follows – UTKARSH Society Sector 2, Panchkula.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring all above documents in original along with attested photo copy of each document. These photocopies will be taken by the HSSPP for record.
Reservation in HSSPP ABRC
Both the vertical and horizontal reservation is provided in the HSSPP ABRC entrance test. The fixed number of posts available are reserved for the different categories. Candidates must note that the reservation in SC, BC, ESM, Sports Person and PHC is only for Haryana State. The vertical reservation is given below in the table.
|Category||No. of Reserved Posts|
Candidates must note that 33% i.e 1/3 of the posts in each category out of General / Open Competition (OC), Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (BC) and Physically Challenged (PHC) will be reserved for women.
Note: Physically Handicapped Candidates means Physically
Disabilities as Per Haryana Govt. instructions.
Certificates Required to claim reservation
- The SC/BC/PHC certificate duly issued by the competent authority.
- The Eligible Sports Person (ESP) will be required to submit the sports gradation certificate.
- DESM will be required to submit the fresh Eligibility certificate duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board.