HSSPP ABRC Admit Card 2019 – The Admit Card was made available for download only on the website (recruitment-portal.in). The registration Number and Password is required to download it. The roll number is mentioned on the admit card. The entrance exam is conducted for recruitment to the post of Assistant Block Resource Coordinators (ABRCs). After the declaration of the result, the document verification will be done for final selection. For more information on HSSPP ABRC Admit Card 2019 and how to download, retrieve login credentials etc check this page.
HSSPP ABRC Admit Card 2019
The admit card is released for the entrance exam which is conducted for the recruitment of 1207 posts of Assistant Block Resource Coordinators (ABRCs). It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam hall. The complete schedule for HSSPP ABRC Admit Card 2019 is given below.
|Admit Card||12 Aug 2019|
|Exam Date||17 Aug 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the HSSPP ABRC Admit Card 2019 (Process Over!)
How to download the HSSPP ABRC Admit Card 2019?
The admit card contains the roll number and the exam date, reporting time and the venue of the exam. The candidates need to visit the same exam center as mentioned on it. The candidates required registration number and password which was created at the time of application process to download admit card. The steps to download the admit card are given below.
- First of all visit the official website or click on the link provided on this page.
- The dedicated link to download the admit card is provided on the page.
- Click on it and you are redirected to the page in which the following details need to be entered.
- Registration Number
- The admit card appears in the page. It can be downloaded and printed with the help of a printer.
What to do if forgot Login Credentials?
The login is required to do a variety of recruitment related process such as filling of application form, downloading of admit card, and checking the result. To login, login credentials are required which are registration number and password. Now many a times it may happen that the candidates does not remember the credentials. So in that you need to follow the step by guide to retrieve your password.
- You need to visit the official website and hit the login link provided there.
- Now in the login it asks for the registration number and password. These you do not know. So click on the Forgot password tab given there.
- After you hit the forgot password tab the page opens asking you to enter the following details.
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Phone Number (As mentioned in online form)
- Hit the show button to get your login credentials.
HSSPP ABRC Exam Pattern
The HSSPP ABRC Entrance Test is conducted by the HSSPP for the recruitment of ABRC. Knowing the exam pattern is an important component towards preparation of the exam. The success of the exam hugely depends on the understanding of the exam pattern. The exam pattern is given in detail below.
- Type of Questions: The type of questions asked in the exam are of objective in nature.
- Marks: The entrance test will be of 100 marks.
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
HSSPP ABRC Syllabus
The entrance test is conducted to select the candidates out of the total number of applicants. The weightage of the entrance test is 50% in total of the selection process. The syllabus must be read completely before start of the preparation because you need to do targeted study towards the entrance test, so focus should be on the topics to come in the exam. The syllabus as per the HSSPP is given below.
- Mental Ability: Reasoning and Quantitative Technique.
- Child Development and Psychology.
- Hindi and English (Matric Level)
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The admit card is imperative to carry to the exam hall. It is checked before the candidates are allowed to give the exam. The details mentioned in the admit card are cross checked with that of the details mentioned on the application form. If any discrepancy is found the candidate is not allowed to give the exam. So candidates are advised to check the details mentioned in the admit card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Center Address
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time
- Roll Number
The candidates must cross check all the information and if any error is found then he/she must immediately contact the officials. The contact details of the officials are given below.
- Contact Details – CDAC Mohali Helpline Number(s) : 0172-6619062-63.
- The candidates can call anytime between the timings on all working days as given below.
- Call Timings – 9:00 AM to 5.30 PM
HSSPP ABRC Result
The result has been released on the the official website which is (hsspp.in). The candidate who have cleared the cut off will be considered for selection. The selection is done on the basis of the academic performance and the entrance test. The weightage of the academic performance / experience is 50 % and the rest of the 50 % is for the entrance test. To check the result candidate need to enter the Roll Number and the Registration Number. The document verification will be done for the shortlisted candidates. The venue for document verification is UTKARSH Society Sector 2, Panchkula.
Q. What is Registration Number?
A. Registration Number is the number which is generated after the successful registration process. The registration number combined with the password is used to access the login portal.
Q. Which language(s) are important for this exam?
A. The candidate must have studied Hindi and English until matric level to appear for this exam. Also he/she must have conceptual knowledge to solve the section of Hindi and English in the entrance test.
Q. Where is the Roll Number mentioned?
A. The Roll Number of each candidate is mentioned on his/her admit card. The candidates must download the admit card in order to check the roll number.