HSSPP BRP Recruitment 2019- The Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Prishad of Haryana state released the notification for the post of 429 Block Resource Persons (BRPs) under various subjects like Hindi, Mathematics, English & etc other subjects as given in the official notification for recruitment 2019. Here one must note that after the appointment, salary is as per the grade pay of PB-II (9300-34800+GP 4600) ₹ 13860+4600=18460 per month. HSSPP is the main council for school education project of Haryana state. Interested candidates are advised to go through the guidelines & different criteria’s of HSSPP BRP Recruitment 2019. For more information regarding the HSSPP BRP Recruitment 2019, go through this page carefully.
Latest: The dates for the document verification for BRP post has been postponed by the HSSPP & the provisional result for the BRP has been declared .Scroll down for more information.
HSSPP BRP Recruitment 2019
All the registered candidates are advised to go through the schedule for more clarification regarding various important dates (revised) & events about HSSPP BRP 2019 recruitment form the schedule given below, here one must note that the major events are over & closed by the conducting body.
|Submission of Online Application (now over)|
|Last date for Online Application (now over)|
|Last date to deposit application fee|
|Date of Written Examination||18 Aug 2019 (Sunday)|
|Availability of Admit Card||Released|
|Declaration of Result|
HSSPP BRP Eligibility Criteria
Essential Qualification for each post:
- Candidate must have qualified 10th/Matric along with the Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/8.A./M.A. with Hindi as one cf the subject.
- Candidate must hold the qualification certificate of State Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) or Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HTET)/ National Eligibility Test (NET) in the specific subject of post graduation.
- Also one should have some knowledge IT skills and the effective & efficient use of new technology/tools for learning purposes.
Age Limit: HSSPP set an age criteria for the eligible candidates which should be in between 18 to 42 years, not more than that on the last day of submission of online application form.
Relaxation in Age: As per the Haryana state government, if the candidates belongs to Schedute Caste, Schedute Tribes and Backward Ctasses, Ex-Servicemen, Physically Challenged and Widows/Divorcee any of these categories, then there is some relaxation provided in the upper age limit fixed by the Haryana State government form time-to-time.
Click here to download the post-wise educational qualification for the post of HSSPP BRPs 2019.
HSSPP BRP Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill the application form online for the recruitment of Block Resources Persons (BRPs) post, it is advised to cross-check the dates & events for the same before proceeding further, in this section all the important details regarding the Application form is given, go through this section carefully.
Mode of Application: It is mandatory to fill the application form via online mode as per the instructions by visiting official website (hsspp.in).
How to Apply?
Most of the time candidates gets confused during applying online application form, below some steps are given which explains how to apply online application form, read the instructions carefully which are follows:
- Visit the official website of HSSPP i.e., hsspp.in.
- Now search for the link or the section on the homepage to fill the online application form.
- Now fill all the required details like: Select the post first, candidates name, DOB, parents name, educational qualification, gender & other mandatory and relevant information.
- It is required to upload the scanned photograph (as per the instructions).
- Take a print out of the application/registration slip for further usage & clarifications.
Image Specifications: It is necessary to upload the scanned photograph as per the specifications given in the below:
- Size: The size of the scanned image is should be in between 9 Kb – 120 Kb.
- Format: Acceptable format is jpeg/jpg.
Application Fee: It is advised to pay the application fee always via secured & updated web browser to avoid any technical issues. Application fee details on the basis of different categories is given in the table below:
|For General Category||₹ 500|
candidates of Haryana State
Mode of payment: Prescribed application fee should be paid online by using Credit/Debit card or any other online payment method.
HSSPP BRP Admit Card 2019
The admit card were released by the Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad for the written examination BRPs post. It is advised to carry the HSSPP admit card in order to appear in the prescribed examination along with a valid government approved identification proof. Candidates can be able to download the admit card/hall ticket by using login credentials i.e. Registration number & password. It is always advised to download & preserve the admit card/hall ticket until the recruitment procedure gets over.
HSSPP BRP Exam Pattern
In this section exam pattern for the written examination of HSSPP BRP is given as per the official notification, the written examination consists of both subjective & objective questions in the prescribed examination, it is advised to read the below given section carefully for more information.
- Types Of Questions: In this written examination both the Objective & Subjective questions is covered.
- Total Duration of Examination: Duration of exam is of 2 hours, which includes 1 hour for Objective & another hour is for Subjective type questions.
- Total Marks: In total the examination is of 100 marks, which is divided into 50 marks for both Objective & Subjective based questions respectively.
HSSPP BRP Syllabus
For the smooth preparation of the prescribed examination it is compulsory to know the syllabus and the topics covered in the examination, for more information about the syllabus for the HSSPP BRP written examination is given below:
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability (Reasoning & Quantitative technique).
- Child Development & Psychology.
- Hindi & English subjects of 10th/Matric Level.
- Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science and Social. Science subjects of Graduation level (for selected posts).
HSSPP BRP Selection Procedure
The final selection will be done on the basis of the criteria fixed by the Haryana School Siksha Pariyojana Parishad for the post of Block Resource Persons (BRPs). For better understanding in depth details of the selection procedure are given below read this section carefully.
|Other Qualification: B. Ed/M. Ed||02|
|M.Phil (in related subject)||01|
|PhD (in related subject)||02|
Marks Calculation of Score:
|10+2||0.l of % of marks obtained|
|Graduation||0.1 of % of marks obtained|
|Post Graduation||0.25 % of marks obtained|
|Written Test||(Marks obtained) X 50 / Total Marks|
Minimum Score required for selection for other categories-
In order to qualify & to fulfill the selection criteria a minimum aggregate score is required for the different categories, which are as follows:
|Categpry||Cut Off %|
It is mandatory to attend the document verification procedure which is to be conducted by the Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad after the declaration of the final result for the shortlisted candidates of BRPs post on the schedule date. In order to complete the document verification process candidates are advised to carry the following documents with them at the time verification, make a check list to avoid any kind of confusion.
- Class 10/Matriculation Certificate.
- Class 12/10+2 Certificate.
- Semester wise mark-sheet or three years passing certificate of graduation.
- Marks Sheet or qualifying certificate of Post-Graduation of all semesters.
- Marks Sheet or qualifying certificate of B.Ed/M.Ed/M.Phil/Ph.D (If applicable).
- Domicile certificate of Haryana State (if candidates belongs to the Haryana State) & claming for reservation.
- Reservation is only for SC, BC, ESM, Sports Person , EWS and PHC & who belongs to Haryana State only.
- All the candidates who falls under SC/ BC/EWS/ ESM /PHC under any of these categories, then one must submit a valid certificate issued by the competent authority.
- It is required for the outstanding Sports Person to submit the sport gradation certificate as per Government instructions duly issued by the competent authority.
- Carry a valid proof of identification i.e., Ration Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Birth Certificate, Aadhar Card, Passport etc.,
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card & the filled application form issued by the HSSPP (C-DAC Mohali) along with the passport size photographs (duly attested). One should upload the same on the recruitment portal.
- Five recent passport size photograph of the applicant/candidate.
Reservation Criteria for HSSPP BRP
The Haryana School Siksha Pariyojana Parishad reserved some percentage of seats for some selected category which includes Gen, Gen (EMS), EWS, BCA, BCB, SC etc. It is advised to go through the information given below for more clarification & details.
Name of Different Posts Under BRPs-
- BRP- Mathematics.
- BRP- Science (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany).
- BRP- Social Science (History, Geography, Political Science & Public Administration, Psychology, Music (Vocational Instrument), Home Science, Fine Arts.
Note: Here one must note that the Parishad holds the rights to change or modify/increase & decrease in the total number of vacancy at any point of time & it may in the policies, terms & conditions regarding responsibilities/liabilities to serve, pay & leave etc. is to be regulated by the Haryana School Siksha Pariyojana Parishad as per its laws.
HSSPP BRP Result
The provisional result of the selected candidates has been released by the HSSPP on its official website (hsspp.in). Candidates are advised to use their login credentials in order to check the HSSPP BRP Result. The final selection of the candidates will be on the basis of weight-age of the score secured in the written test & weight-age of marks on the basis of different components as given in the selection procedure section.
After the final selection & proper posting of candidates, they will get their salary on monthly basis as per the pay scale or the grade of pay i.e., PB-II (9300-34800+GP 4600) ₹ 13860+4600=18460.
Official Website: hsspp.in
For more information regarding HSSPP BRP recruitment 2019- Download Notification
Leave a Reply