HSSPP BRP Admit Card 2019- The Haryana School Siksha Pariyojana Parishad issued the admit card for the candidates who registered for the written examination & for other level of selection procedure. Here one must note that the maximum events of HSSPP BRP Recruitment 2019 has been closed by the conducting body itself. It is advised to go through all the important notification regarding recruitment. The selection is going as per the selection criteria of the HSSPP for the Block Resource Persons (BRPs). For more information regarding HSSPP BRP Admit Card 2019, go through this page.
Latest: The HSSPP BRP Admit Card for the written test has been released (now over). Scroll down for more information.
HSSPP BRP Admit Card 2019
As it is already mentioned that all the major events the HSSPP BRP Admit Card & recruitment are over & one must cross-check all the important dates & events regarding Haryana School Siksha Pariyojana Parishad recruitment 2019, below a schedule is given which indicates the important dates & events.
|Availability of Admit Card||Released|
|Date of Written Examination||18 Aug 2019 (Sunday) (over)|
|Declaration of Result|
- Click here to download the HSSPP BRP Admit Card 2019.
- Click here to retrieve your forgotten password of HSSPP Recruitment portal.
Official Website: hsspp.in
How to download the HSSPP BRP Admit Card?
Most of the time candidates gets confused & searches for the steps to download the admit card, in order to solve such queries below some easy & simple steps are given which indicates how to download the admit card form the official website, go through the steps carefully.
- Visit the official website of HSSPP i.e., hsspp.in OR
- Click on the link given on this page for direct access.
- Now a new window/portal will appear on your screen to download the admit card.
- Now enter your credentials like: registration number & enter password.
- Click on the “Submit” button to download your admit card.
- It is advised to download the admit card/hall ticket & preserve the same, until the recruitment gets over.
How to retrieve the forgotten Password?
In some cases most of the candidates forgets their password in order to access the login portal to fulfill the further steps & access the result & much more, below steps are given which explains how to retrieve back the forgotten password, follow the steps carefully.
- Visit the official website of the Haryana School Siksha Pariyojana Parishad (hsspp.in) OR
- Click on the link given on this page for direct access to the portal.
- Now enter your some basic information like:
- Candidates name.
- Father’s name.
- Mother’s name.
- And Phone Number (as mentioned in the online form).
- Now click on the “show” button to retrieve your forgotten password.
- It is advised to now save your password securely for further usage.
HSSPP BRP Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern is very essential in order to prepare for the written examination, all the necessary is given below check the exam pattern or the examination scheme which are as follows:
- Types Of Questions: In this written examination both the Objective & Subjective questions is covered.
- Total Duration of Examination: Duration of exam is of 2 hours, which includes 1 hour for Objective & another hour is for Subjective type questions.
- Total Marks: In total the examination is of 100 marks, which is divided into 50 marks for both Objective & Subjective based questions respectively.
HSSPP BRP Syallbus
All the important topics & the subjects which is covered in the written examination for the post of Block Resources Persons (BRPs) are as follows:
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability (Reasoning & Quantitative technique).
- Child Development & Psychology.
- Hindi & English subjects of 10th/Matric Level.
- Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science and Social. Science subjects of Graduation level (for selected posts).
HSSPP BRP Result
The HSSPP declared the provisional result for the post of Block Resource Persons under Haryana School Siksha Pariyojana Parishad recruitment 2019. It is advised to check the result of HSSPP BRP from the official website of the HSSPP (hsspp.in) as per the schedule.
Those who qualified and shortlisted will be allowed for the document verification which will be held on the given venue i.e., “UTKARSH Society, Sector 2, PanchKula” as per the schedule. It is mandatory to attend the document verification conducted by the HSSPP on the dates as per the schedule, if any qualified candidate fails to attend the document verification procedure, then he/she will be disqualified from the recruitment drive.