HSSPP BRP Result 2019- The Haryana School Siksha Pariyojana Parishad released the provisional result of the written test (OMR) based for the 429 vacant posts of Block Resources Persons (BRPs) under HSSPP recruitment drive 2019. Candidates who are shortlisted for the post must have to appear for document verification as per the schedule dates along with all the original, valid & updated documents for the same, if any candidate not be able to present on the day of document verification, then he/she is going to be disqualified for the final appointment. For more information on HSSPP BRP Result 2019, read this page completely.
Latest: The HSSPP released the provisional result for the post Block Resource Persons (BRPs) along with the instructions. Scroll down to download the same.
HSSPP BRP Result 2019
At present the Haryana School Siksha Pariyojana Prishad conducting the post examination events under HSSPP recruitment drive 2019. Below a schedule is given which contains the important revised dates & events regarding HSSPP BRP Result 2019, mark your calendars accordingly.
|Declaration of Result (Provisional)|
|Date of Written Examination||18 Aug 2019 (Sunday) (over)|
|Date for Document Verification|
Result: Click here to check the HSSPP BRP Result 2019.
How to Check HSSPP BRP Result?
In this virtual world most of the time candidates baffles & forgets the steps to check the result of their examination from the official website, here in this section some steps are given which explains the procedure to check the HSSPP BRP Result, read the steps carefully:
- Visit the official website of the HSSPP (hsspp.in) OR.
- Click on the link given on this page for direct access (until the link expires).
- Then you’ll be redirected to a new wnindow/portal to check the HSSPP BRP Result.
- Now you need to enter your roll number & registration number & click on the “Find Results” button.
- After that you can get your results, save your results & preserve it for further reference.
HSSPP BRP Selection Procedure
The final selection is to be done on the basis of the criteria fixed by the Haryana School Siksha Pariyojana Parishad for the post of Block Resource Persons (BRPs). It is advised to go through the different table given below for better understanding & clarification on the HSSPP BRP Selection Procedure.
|Other Qualification: B. Ed/M. Ed||02|
|M.Phil (in related subject)||01|
|PhD (in related subject)||02|
Marks Calculation of Score:
|10+2||0.l of % of marks obtained|
|Graduation||0.1 of % of marks obtained|
|Post Graduation||0.25 % of marks obtained|
|Written Test||(Marks obtained) X 50 / Total Marks|
Minimum Score required for selection for other categories-
In order to qualify & to fulfill the selection criteria a minimum aggregate score is required for the different categories, which are as follows:
|Categpry||Cut Off %|
Note: Candidates must note that, in case of two or more candidates have the same score on the basis of the selection criteria then the candidate with the maximum or higher score in the HTET/STET i.e., Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test & Special Teacher Eligibility Test respectively will be given preference & will rank higher or in order of merit.
And as per second case, if two or more candidate scores equally in the HTET & STET, then candidate with the higher score in the essential qualification will be given preference in the order of merit.
HSSPP BRP Documents Verification
If you got shortlisted or qualified in the written examination, then it is utmost important to participate in the document verification camp as per the schedule dates along with all valid, original & up-to dated certificates. It is advised to carry the below mentioned certificates in a fine condition & the candidate must be present physically on the day of documents verification few hours before on the given venue.
Venue: Document verification takes place as per the schedule at UTKARSH Society, Sector 2 PanchKula, Haryana.
Time: 9 AM onwards, here one must note that candidates should reach the venue on or before given time to avoid any last moment rush & issues.
List of Documents:
- Class 10/Matriculation Certificate.
- Class 12/10+2 Certificate.
- Semester wise mark-sheet or three years passing certificate of graduation.
- Marks Sheet or qualifying certificate of Post-Graduation of all semesters.
- Marks Sheet or qualifying certificate of B.Ed/M.Ed/M.Phil/Ph.D (If applicable).
- Domicile certificate of Haryana State (if candidates belongs to the Haryana State) & claming for reservation.
- Reservation is only for SC, BC, ESM, Sports Person , EWS and PHC & who belongs to Haryana State only.
- All the candidates who falls under SC/ BC/EWS/ ESM /PHC under any of these categories, then one must submit a valid certificate issued by the competent authority.
- It is required for the outstanding Sports Person to submit the sport gradation certificate as per Government instructions duly issued by the competent authority.
- Carry a valid proof of identification i.e., Ration Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Birth Certificate, Aadhar Card, Passport etc.,
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card & the filled application form issued by the HSSPP (C-DAC Mohali) along with the passport size photographs (duly attested). One should upload the same on the recruitment portal.
- Five recent passport size photograph of the applicant/candidate.