HTET Result 2022 – BSEH has declared HTET Result 2021 at haryanatet.in and bseh.org.in. The result has been published at haryanatet.in registration / application login page. Candidates can get the direct link to check HTET result from here. To check the result, candidates need to click on the HTET result 2022 link, then login with registration number and password. Those who have forgotten login details can click on the forgot login details link, enter date of birth and mobile number and get their login details. The board conducted the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) on December 18 and 19. After that they released the HTET IRIS biometric list 2021, held the biometric verification process, and have also held hearings for unfair means case. Get complete details on HTET Result 2021-2022 including date, link, how to check, from this article.
Latest – BSEH has announced HTET result! Direct link to check result is also available! Scroll down for link.
HTET Result 2022
HTET 2022 results are declared by the Board Of Secondary Education, Haryana. Aspirants who clear HTET exam can appear for the Haryana TET exam again to improve their scores.
Get the important dates regarding HTET result 2022 below
|HTET 2021 Exam Date||18 -19 Dec 2021|
|HTET IRIS Biometric Verification Dates||20-23 Jan 2022|
|HTET Result 2022 Date||28 Jan 2022|
HTET Statistical Report
– Click here to check HTET 2021 Statistical Report
Direct Link to Check HTET 2022 Result (UPDATED):
– Click here to check HTET result 2021
– Click here to download RLV to Qualified candidates list HTET-2021
– Click here to check official notification for HTET/2021/03 & 04 (RL (UMC) to Qualified, RL (UMC) to Not Qualified and RL (UMC) to Disqualified for one Year
– Click here to check RLV to Qualified candidates list HTET-2021
HTET Final Answer Key 2021-2022 also released, download PDF here
– Download Level 1 Answer Key
– Download Level 2 Answer Key
– Download Level 3 Answer Key
You can read more about HTET Result 2021-2022 in hindi here
Recommended: HTET Biometric List
How to Check HTET Result 2022?
BSEH has released the HTET result online at bseh.org.in, haryanatet.in at the login page. Candidates who appeared for the examination can access the HTET result link using the registration number and password. Refer to the step by step procedure on how to check HTET result below:
1st step: Go to the official website of Haryana TET, haryanatet.in.
2nd step: Thereafter, tap on the ‘registration/ login’ button as shown below.
3rd step: Aspirants are now directed to applicant login section. Here, enter the registration number and password.
4th step: The HTET result will now appear on the screen.
What to do if forgot login details
The HTET result can be checked using the login credentials – registration number and password only. In case, you have misplaced your credentials, then follow the instructions below:
1st step: Reach the login page for HTET exam, haryanatet.in/Login
2nd step: Thereafter, click on the ‘forgot your login details?’ link
3rd step: A pop-up will appear on the screen. Here, aspirants need to enter the registered mobile number and date of birth.
4th step: Then press the ‘proceed’ button.
Note: The HTET password is a combination of the first two letters of your name and date of birth. For example – if a candidate’s name is SUNIL and date of birth is 01/01/1980 then the password will be 01011980SU.
HTET Result 2021-2022 – Official Notification Released by HBSE
HBSE / BSEH has released the official notification on HTET result. You can read it below.
HTET Result 2022 announced by HBSE – Check Pass Percentage, Number of Candidates
|Level 1 PRT|
|Level 1 – PRT Pass Percentage||13.7%|
|Level 2 – TGT Pass Percentage||4.3%|
|Level 3 – PGT Pass Percentage||14.52%|
|Total number of candidates who appeared in exam||1,87,951 |
(Males – 58,391 males
Females – 1,29,559 females
Transgender – 01)
|Number of candidates appeared in Level 1 PRT||39,708 (Males – 12,844 , Females – 26,863)|
|Number of candidates appeared in Level 2 TGT||77,510 (Males – 22,911 , Females – 54,599 )|
|Number of candidates appeared in Level 3 PGT||70,733 (Males – 22,636 , Females – 48,097)|
|Candidates passed in Level 1 PRT||Males – 2,147 , Females – 3,293|
|Candidates passed in Level 2 TGT||Males – 1,327 , Females – 2,004|
|Candidates passed in Level 3 TGT||Males – 3,633 , Females – 6,636|
|HTET 2021-2022 Level 1 PRT Pass Percentage||Males – 16.72%, , Females – 12.26%|
|HTET 2021-2022 Level 2 TGT Pass Percentage||Males – 5.79%, , Females – 3.67%|
|HTET 2021-2022 Level 3 TGT Pass Percentage||Males – 16.05%, , Females – 13.8%|
HTET Result 2021-2022 declared at bseh.org.in, haryanatet.in – Press Conference
The results of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test-2021 Level-1, 2 and 3, conducted by the Haryana School Education Board, Bhiwani on 18th and 19th December, 2021, have been declared today, which is available on the Board’s website http://www.bseh.org. In this examination, a total of 13.70 percent of Level-1 (PRT) candidates, 04.30 percent of Level-2 (TGT) and 14.52 percent of Level-3 (PGT) candidates have passed.
In a press conference at the HBSE Board Headquarters, Board President Prof. (Dr.) Jagbir Singh, Vice President V.P. Yadav and Secretary Krishna Kumar, today informed that a total of 1,87,951 candidates appeared in this examination, including 58,391 males, 1,29,559 females and 01 transgender.
Giving detailed information, President Dr. Jagbir Singh said that a total of 39,708 candidates appeared in Level-1 (PRT) examination, out of which 12,844 were males and 26,863 were females. 2,147 males and 3,293 females passed. He said that the pass percentage of male candidates was 16.72 and that of female candidates was 12.26 percent.
He further informed that a total of 77,510 candidates appeared in the Level-2 (TGT) examination, out of which 22,911 were males and 54,599 were females. 1,327 males and 2,004 females passed. He said that the pass percentage of male candidates was 05.79 and that of female candidates was 03.67 percent.
Apart from this, a total of 70,733 candidates appeared in Level-3 (PGT) examination, out of which 22,636 were males and 48,097 were females. 3,633 males and 6,636 females passed. He said that the pass percentage of male candidates was 16.05 and that of female candidates was 13.80 percent.
He further informed that from the hi-tech control room with state-of-the-art technologies set up at the board headquarters, live monitoring of all the HTET examination centers across the state would be done through CCTV live monitoring. For the first time, 66 cases of unfair means were registered through cameras. He said that in the event of uploading of the result or any other technical error, the board would have the right to withdraw the result.
HTET 2022 Qualifying Marks
Given below is the qualifying marks required to qualify for HTET Exam 2021. These are the category wise minimum marks required for HTET. Only those candidates who have secured marks equal to or above the cut off as specified here will be in the rank list.
|Category of candidate||Cut off marks|
|All categories except for scheduled castes and physically disabled candidates||60% marks (90 marks)|
|Physically disabled and scheduled castes categories NOT of Haryana domicile||60% (90 marks)|
|Physically disabled and scheduled castes categories of Haryana domicile||55% (82 marks)|
Improvement in HTET Score – Aspirants who have cleared HTET exam once can appear for the Haryana TET exam again to improve their scores. As per BSEH, “candidates who have qualified HTET can improve their performance in it”. It means that those candidates who are not satisfied with their scores obtained in the HTET can apply and appear again in the exam.
HTET 2022 Result – Validity of Certificate
On qualifying HTET exam, aspirants become eligible to receive HTET certificates. As per the official notification, the HTET certificate shall remain valid for 07 years from the declaration of result. In case, aspirants send a request for HTET result revision, then the certificate will be considered from the date of declaration of the main result.
HTET Result 2022 Date – Announced by BSEH Chairman!
Dr. Jagbir Singh, Chairman BSEH has announced the date of HTET result 2022. As per his latest interview, the result will be announced on January 28, 2022. Earlier, the HTET 2022 result were supposed to be released on January 24 or 25. However, the results were delayed due to the administrative processes surrounding the EMC cases. Now, HTET Result will declared tomorrow, January 28, 2022.
According to the most recent update from the Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) has provided th information about the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. The Board received a total of 66 unfair means cases, 64 of which were framed based on CCTV footage and two of which were made by the Centre Superintendent. According to Dr. Jagbir Singh, Chairman of the BSEH, the two candidates were found to have committed examination malpractices, for which they have been barred from taking further exams for the next five years.
Out of the 64 candidates, eight were exonerated, fifty were sentenced to one year of punishment, and six candidates examination papers were cancelled. Candidates have now been punished in the manner that they will be unable to take the HTET exam for at least one or five years.
Watch the complete interview here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTeRt0C9tgE
HTET Biometric Verification
The candidates who have appeared in the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test must attend the HTET biometric verification. Candidates should check the official website of the Board Of Secondary Education, Haryana at bseh.org.in to find the centre allocated for their biometric verification. Candidates should bring their HTET admit card and a valid identity proof with them to the centre. There will be biometric verification centres in all 22 districts in Haryana. The final HTET result will be published only after the entire process of biometric verification is done.
- During the process, the validity and legitimacy of the documents uploaded by the candidate during the application process of HTET is cross checked and verified.
- The originals of the certificates uploaded that proves the eligibility of the candidate should be submitted before the authorities for verification.
- During biometric verification the candidates identifiers are checked against their Aadhar card information.
- Once this process is successfully completed the candidates will be awarded the HTET certification issued by the Board Of Secondary Education, Haryana.
- However it is explicitly mentioned in the official exam notification that the qualifying of HTET Exam alone does not guarantee recruitment.
Documents to carry
- Valid identity proof
- HTET admit card
Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test or HTET Exam is an annual statewide eligibility test held by the Board Of Secondary Education, Haryana. HTET is conducted to recruit teachers for primary, secondary and senior secondary levels in various private and public schools within the state of Haryana. The exam is conducted for the recruitment of three levels of teachers – Primary Teacher(PT), Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher(PGT). General category candidates and those not residing in Haryana need a minimum of 60% marks to qualify HTET and candidates belonging to reserved categories who are permanent resident of Haryana will get a 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks.
HTET Level 1 Result
- BSEH conducts HTET Level 1 exam for Primary Teachers Class 1 to class 5.
- The HTET Level 1 2022 results have been announced on January 28 on the official website of BSEH at bseh.org.in.
- The HTET result level 1 can be checked using the registration number and password.
- The HTET Level 1 consists of 150 questions each question carrying 1 mark. There is no scheme for negative marking .
- The qualifying marks for the HTET Level 1 is 60% for the unreserved category and 55% for the reserved category.
HTET Level 2 Result –
- Level 2 of HTET is conducted for Trained Graduate Teachers of classes VI to VIII.
- Candidates qualifying for the HTET Level 2 exams are eligible for the posts of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT).
- HTET Level 2 results have been declared on January 28 on the official website of the BSEH at bseh.org.in/home.
- The candidates may access HTET Level 2 results by entering their registration number and passwordd.
- The HTET Level 2 contains 4 subjects and a total of 150 questions carrying 1 mark each.
- Candidates have to obtain a minimum of 60% for unreserved category and 55% for reserved category to clear this exam .
HTET Level 3 Result –
- The HTET Level 3 exam is conducted for Post Graduate Teachers (PGT).
- The results for the HTET level 3 exams have been declared on January 28 and the same shall be available on the official website of the BSEH atbseh.org.in/home.
- The results can be seen by entering the registration number and password.
- HTET level 3 comprises 4 subjects with 150 questions. The maximum number of marks for the exam is 150. There is no negative marking.
- Aspirants have to obtain a minimum of 60% (unreserved category) to clear the exam. Those who belong to reserved category have to obtain 55% marks.
HTET Results Archives
The HTET result link for previous years is available below. Candidates can check the HTET result link below:
- Check Here:
- Pass percentage: Click here to check HTET 2020 Levelwise Pass Percentage.
HTET RLV Result 2019
- Click here to check the HTET RLV Result 2019.
- Click here to check HTET Revised Result 2019.
- Check here to check the HTET Result 2019.
- Click Here to check HTET 2018 Result.
- Result Changed List: Click Here
HTET Result 2022 FAQs
Ans. The results for HTET 2021 is published on the official website of the Board Of Secondary Education, Haryana (BSEH) at haryanatet.in and bseh.org.in.
Ans. The cut off percentage for HTET 2021 is as follows: 60% marks for general category candidates and non-residents of Haryana and 55% for reserved category candidates who are Haryana domiciles.
Ans. Qualified candidates will receive a certification after qualifying in HTET.
Ans. HTET certificate shall remain valid for 07 years from the declaration of result.
Ans. HTET biometric verification list is released before the result declaration. This list consists of the names of candidates who have to appear for IRIS biometric verification. They have to carry documents and admit card to the allocated centre.