IBPS CWE PO / MT VII Interview 2019- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for CWE PO/MT-VII are called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. The candidates have to secure a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview of IBPSC PO. Get here complete information of IBPS CWE PO / MT VII Interview 2019.
IBPS CWE PO / MT VII Interview 2019
Those candidates who called for an Interview those have to reach the selected centers. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview is informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorized IBPS website i.e. www.ibps.in or from the direct link given below.
|Examination Name||IBPS PO Examination 2019|
|Organizing Body Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Participating Organisations Number||20|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers / Management Trainees|
IBPS CWE PO/MT VII Call Letter: The IBPS PO Interview Call Letter is made available at www.ibps.in.
IBPS CWE PO / MT VII Interview Details
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. In Interview candidates presence if mind, personality, the sharpness of mind, thinking, stability of mind, common sense is checked by asking the question which may be related to your qualification, your family background, tricky questions, puzzling questions, etc.
In order to qualify the Interview round the candidates have to obtain minimum qualifying marks of 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weight (ratio) of CWE (Main exam) and interview will be 80:20, respectively. The combined final score of candidates will be on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination of CWE PO/MT-VII and Interview. If the applicants appeared for the Interview not scored minimum qualifying marks then those will be not considered for the further process.
Qualifying marks in interview
A candidate should qualify both CWE (Main) and interview and their rank should be high in the merit to be shortlisted for provisional allotment process. The details regarding the Provisional Allotment (PA) of the candidates is released at the IBPS official website.
While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be canceled. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ Participating organisations take no responsibility to receive/ connect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Interview
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are submitted at the time of the interview. The candidates who not carry the below mentioned documents are not allowed to appear for the Interview. Non-submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Interview Call Letter Printout
- System generated printout of online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth (DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof (aadhaar card, pan card, voter id card, passport, driving license, etc.)
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Caste Certificate in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Disability certificate in case of Persons With Disability category.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting).
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi-govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer.
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Experience certificates, if any
- Certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Note: No documents will be directly sent to IBPS/ Nodal Banks by candidates before or after the interview. If the candidates do so than those will be solely responsible for losing their documents.
Books recommended for IBPS PO
From below check the Books name and link recommended for IBPS PO.
|IBPS PO Preparation Books Name||Link to Buy|
|A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition by RS Agarwal||Buy online|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by Sijwali||Buy online|
|Comprehensive Guide to IBPS-CWE Bank PO/MT Prelim + Main Exam||Buy online|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal||Buy online|
|The Complete Success Package – Bank PO Recruitment Exam||Buy online|
|Objective Computer Knowledge and Literacy||Buy online|
|Objective Computer Awareness||Buy online|
|Essential English Grammar with Answers by Murphy||Buy online|