IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2020 – Check out the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria right here. The IBPS PO Examination organizes on an annual basis by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The main aim to conduct this exam is to recruit the dynamic, intelligent and young candidates for the post of Probationary Officers. The eligible and interested candidates needed to register themselves on the official portal i.e. ibps.in before the deadline otherwise, their applications won’t be accepted. The various government banks take part in the recruitment of the Probationary Officers. Get here the detailed IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2020.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2020
If you don’t mind note that the qualification criteria indicated in this are the essential criteria for applying for the post. Applicants should fundamentally create the important archives that are unique and a photocopy on the side of their personality and qualification, relating to class, nationality, age, and so on as shown in the online application structure.
From below view the Brief Details About the IBPS Probationary Officers Examination 2020.
|Name of the Examination||IBPS PO Examination 2020|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
Before applying online for IBPS PO 2020, the students must satisfy all the eligibility criteria. In case any discrepancy found later after the submission of the application form against the original documents, then it will lead to rejection. Therefore, it is advisable to the candidates to go through the eligibility conditions mentioned here on this page and you will get to know that you can apply for it or not.
Nationality / Citizenship For IBPS PO 2020
A candidate must be either –
- A Citizen of India or
- A citizen of Nepal or
- A citizen of Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who approached India before first January 1962 to forever settle in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam intending to permanently settle in India, provided that a candidate belonging to above categories shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age Limit For IBPS PO 2020
The following information is accordding to last year details. You can check it for the reference.
- Minimum age limit- 20 years
- Maximum age limit- 30 years
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
The Upper Age Limit Relaxation is mentioned below in the table.
|Name of the Category||Relaxation|
|Other Backward Category (OBC) Non creamy Layer||3 Years|
|Benchmark Disability (under the Rights of Person with Disability Act,2016)||10 Years|
Dispatched Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers
(ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered in any event 5 years military help
also, have been discharged on finish of task
(counting those whose task is expected to be
finished inside one year from the last date of
receipt of utilization) in any case than by method for
expulsion or release by virtue of unfortunate behavior
or on the other hand wastefulness or physical incapacity inferable from military assistance.
|Domicile of Jammu and Kashmir||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
- The unwinding in the upper age point of confinement to SC/ST/OBC competitors is permitted on an aggregate premise with just one of the rest of the classifications for which age unwinding is allowed.
- The greatest age limit determined is material to General Category competitors and Economically Weaker (EWS) Category Candidates.
- Applicants looking for age unwinding will be required to submit an essential certificate(s) in unique/alongside photocopies at the hour of Interview and at any resulting phase of the enlistment procedure as required by IBPS/Participating Organisation(s).
- If there should be an occurrence of an Ex-servicemen who has once participated in a Govt. work on the common side in the wake of profiting the advantages given to him as an Ex-servicemen for his re-business, his Ex-servicemen status with the end goal of reemployment in Government stops.
- No reservation for Ex-Servicemen in Officers’ cadre.
Educational Qualification For IBPS PO 2020
Students should have the degree of graduation from a University perceived by the Indian Government. Candidates must possess valid mark-sheet or degree certificate.
The percentage marks in the graduation, candidates need to present it. If the marking scheme is in CGPA then it should be converted into the form of percentage. At the time of interview they need to show all the relevant documents.
Whenever called for the meet, the candidates should give a declaration gave by the proper authority saying that the standards of the University concerning the change of evaluation into the rate and the level of imprints scored by the competitor as far as standards.
The students will need to convert the marks in their Graduation courses to the nearest two decimals in the online application form.
Figuring of Percentage: The percentage of marks will be calculated by dividing the total marks obtained by the aspirants in all the subjects of all the semester throughout in graduation period by aggregate maximum marks multiplied by 100. The division of rate so showed up will be disregarded for example 59.99% will be treated as under 60% and 54.99% will be treated as under 55%