IBPS RRB Result 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) releases the IBPS RRB Result 2020 on the official website i.e. ibps.in. Candidates need their registration number and password to check the result. A candidate has to go through the CRP and Interviews phases for selection as clerical staff. IBPS rolls out the result for every phase separately. The first phase (CRP) has two parts- Preliminary and Single/Main examination. Scroll down for getting more information about how to check result, how to retrieve credentials, selection procedure from this page.
IBPS RRB Result 2020
Result for each phase is released separately online. The result of IBPS RRB 2020 is a deciding factor for all banking jobs aspirants all over India. Here are important dates a candidate needs to keep in mind:
|IBPS RRB Result 2020||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Exam||Sep/Oct 2020|
|Result of online Exam – prelims exam||Oct 2020|
|Conduct of Mains Exam/Single exam||Oct/Nov 2020|
|Declaration of result for Main/Single|
(For Officers Scale I, II and III)
|Conduct of Interview|
(For Officers Scale I, II and III)
|Provisional Allotment |
(For Officers Scale I, II and III and Office Assistant Multipurpose)
Check here: Candidates can check their IBPS RRB result 2020 as per schedule from ibps.in.
How is IBPS RRB Result 2020 Calculated?
Result for each round is released separately. So candidates can check their result only through the official website. Result is calculated on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the exam. Authorities calculate the result on the basis of the current marking. Apart from the preliminary and main examination, 100 marks are decided for the interview round. Candidates can check the marking scheme for IBPS RRB Result 2020 from below:
- Correct Answer: 1 mark
- Incorrect Answer: 0.25 marks
- Correct Answer: 1.25 marks
- Incorrect Answer: 0.25 marks
How to Check IBPS RRB Result 2020?
IBPS RRB Result 2020 releases on the official website of IBPS. Keep the login details like registration number and password to check the IBPS RRB result. Candidates just need to follow the below-listed steps to check IBPS RRB Result 2020:
Step 1: First of all, candidates have to go on the official website or click on the link given on this page.
Step 2: Secondly, click on the “CRP RRBs” button to check the result.
Step 3: There search for the IBPS RRB Result 2020.
Step 4: Select the name of the examination and click on the result link.
Step 5: Login using Registration No/Roll No and Password/Date of Birth, as shown below.
Step 6: Then, the result appears on the screen.
Details Mentioned in the IBPS RRB Result 2020
The result for IBPS RRB is released in different phases. Every examination is conducted for various positions- Group A Officers and Office Assistant. Here are the details mentioned on the IBPS RRB Result:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll No
- Registration No.
- Date of Exam
- State Applied for
- Maximum score
- Cutoff (candidate wise)
- Obtained score
- Total scores
- Method of calculating the total score
IBPS RRB 2020 Cut off
Cut off is released by the IBPS on the official website. While anticipating the result, one can always refer to last year’s cutoff to predict one’s score. Last year’s cutoff helps in forming a view for the current year’s result. Here is 2018 cut off:
Main Examination Cutoff (IBPS RRB PO):
Prelim Examination Cutoff (IBPS RRB Clerk):
|Jammu and Kashmir||70.00|
Interview Cut off for IBPS RRB 2020
Interviews are conducted by Nodal Regional Rural Banks under the guidance of IBPS and NABARD. Candidates have to carry important documents for verification on the interview day. The interview is of 100 marks in IBPS RRB 2020. Candidates can check the previous year cut off for the reference:
|Category||Cut Off Percentage||Cutoff Marks|
IBPS RRB 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection process has two phases- Common Recruitment Process (CRP) and Interviews. Common recruitment process consists of preliminary and main examination. Those candidates who qualify the preliminary examination can take the main examination. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the exam for the recruitment of Grade B Office Assistant, Grade A Officer – Scale l, Grade A Officer (Scale ll and III), Grade A Officer (Scale ll). Check the steps given below for IBPS RRB 2020 selection procedure:
|Office Assistant||Prelims + Mains|
|Officer Scale-I||Prelims + Mains + Interview|
|Officer Scale-II and III||Single level exam + Interview|
- First of all, candidates have to attempt the preliminary examination. The result is announced separately for the preliminary examination.
- Then, those candidates who qualify the preliminary examination are issued call letter for the main examination. Candidates have to attempt the IBPS RRB main examination. The result is announced separately for the main examination.
- After that, those candidates who qualify the main examination are issued call letter for interview round. On the basis of that, candidates are invited for the interview round.
- After the selection process ends, the candidates are provisionally allotted to the RRBs. This is done on the basis of merit. Scale-1 Officers and the Office Assistant get a posting in the state selected.
- Officers from other scales can be posted anywhere as per the merit and requirement of RRB. The provisional allotment can be forfeited at any time on the discretion of RRB.
List of Documents Required for IBPS RRB 2020 Interview
Document verification is one of the most important parts of the selection process. This stage allows the conducting body to check the shortlisted candidate to fulfil the eligibility or not. Candidates need to carry listed documents on the day of the interview. IBPS or RRB do not accept directly sent documents. Candidates need to carry the following documents:
- Interview call letter printout
- Online application form printout
- Proof of date of birth- Birth certificate or SSLC/ Std. 10 Certificate
- Photo Identity Proof
- Graduation level mark-sheets or certificates
- Experience Certificates, if applicable
- Caste Certificate by Government of India (SC/ST/OBC category)
- Disability certificate
- Income or Asset certificate for EWS category candidates
- Copy of the service or discharge book for an Ex-serviceman along with pension payment order. (For Scale-1 Officer candidates)
- A “No Objection Certificate” from candidates that are still working. This is only valid for candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings.
- The domicile certificate is required from persons eligible for age relaxation.
Preparation of IBPS RRB Final Merit List 2020
The final merit list of the different posts depends on different stages of the selection procedure. In this section, know how the final merit list of each post is prepared.
- For the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), marks that aspirants obtain in the main exam is considered for the preparation of final merit list.
- For the post of Officer Scale-I, marks that candidates obtain in the main exam is considered for the shortlisting of interview and preparation of merit list.
- For the post of Officer Scale-II (Generalist and Specialist), marks that candidates obtain in the single exam are considered for shortlisting for the interview and preparation of final merit list.
Provisional Allotment for IBPS RRB 2020
Once the interview round/main exam is completed, a list of provisional allotment releases by IBPS. Candidates are shortlisted for one of the RRB’s as per the preference filed by them. Also, the selection for a particular RRB depends on the vacancy released. Candidates are invited for the identity verification at their provisionally allotted RRB. After this, the selection of the candidates is finalised.
IBPS RRB 2020
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is responsible for conducting recruitment in the Regional Rural Banks all over India. Those candidates who wish to get a job in RRBs have to fill the online application form. On the basis of that, candidates are issued a call letter for examination. The selection procedure consists of the following stages – preliminary examination, main examination, and personal interview. Call letters are issued separately for each round. The final merit list is prepared based on overall candidate performance in the main exam and personal interview.
Check Provisioanl Allotment list here:
- Click here to check Result for CRP-RRBs-VIII – Recruitment of Officers Scale I(Provisional Allotment under Reserve List).
- Click here to check Result for CRP-RRBs-VIII – Recruitment of Office Assistants (Multipurpose)(Provisional Allotment under Reserve List)
- Click here to check IBPS RRB – VIII Provisional Allotment list for Office Assistant.
- Click here IBPS RRB – VIII Provisional Allotment list for Officer Scale – I
- Click here IBPS RRB – VIII Provisional Allotment list for Officer Scale – II
- Click here IBPS RRB – VIII Provisional Allotment list for Officer Scale – III
IBPS RRB 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The password is sent to the registered mobile no and email id. Candidates have to check the same for the password.
Ans : Candidates can check the list of documents given on this page for the IBPS RRB 2020 interview.
Ans : No, there is no provision for review of interview marks.