Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the online examination for the recruitment with Regional Rural Banks (RRB’s) for Officer Scale I, II and III and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) posts. The candidates who will appear for the examination will be able to check their result and cut off of IBPS RRB 2017 from www.ibps.in.
The IBPS RRB Result 2017 will be declared separately for the Preliminary, Main and Single entrance examination. The final result of IBPS RRB, on the basis of which recruitment will be done, will be announced after the interview round. The link to check all the results will be presented on this page. The candidates may also check IBPS RRB Result 2017 date, procedure and more details from this page.
IBPS RRB Result Dates 2017
The dates for the IBPS RRB 2017 and the result of all the stages can be checked from the table below.
|IBPS RRB 2017 Preliminary exam will be held on||September 09, 10, 16, 17, 23, and 24 2017|
|Result for Prelims will be announced on||October 2017|
|Call letter for the Main and Single written exam will be issued in||October 2017|
|IBPS RRB Main exam will be held on||November 05 and 11, 2017|
|IBPS RRB Single exam is due to be held on||November 05, 2017|
|Result of Main and Single exam will be announced on||December-January 2017|
|Call letter for the interview round will be issued in||To be announced|
|Interview round will be held in||To be announced|
|IBPS RRB Final Result 2017 will be announced in||To be announced|
IBPS RRB Result 2017
IBPS will announce the result through a candidate login, the account for which was created during the form filling. To prepare the result, the score of the candidates will be normalized by using the equi-percentile method. If required, the institute will take upto two decimal points in order to determine the score.
IBPS RRB Result for Preliminary Exam
The IBPS RRB Prelims will only be held for those candidates who will apply for the post of Scale I Officer and Office Assistant. The result of the exam will be announced online, and the candidates will be able to check it by following the steps below:
How to Check IBPS RRB Prelims Result 2017
- Go to the official website of IBPS or click on the link which will be mentioned on this page.
- Enter Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and check the displayed result.
This is how the result of IBPS RRB 2017 will look like.
Note: One can check the last year’s IBPS RRB 2017 Cutoff from the image above.
What After Result: The candidates who will qualify the examination will be called for the next round of recruitment, i.e. the Main Examination.
IBPS RRB Main and Single Exam Result 2017
The candidates should note that the result of IBPS RRB Main exam and IBPS RRB Single exam will be announced together. It should be noted that the:
- RRB Main exam will be held for those candidates who will qualify the Preliminary exam. Hence, are opting for Scale I Officer or Office Assistants post.
- IBPS RRB Single exam is conducted for the post of Officer in Scale II and III.
How to Check IBPS RRB Main Result / IBPS RRB Single Exam Result 2017
The procedure to check the result of IBPS RRB Main and single exam will be same as above. It will be published online and the candidates may check it from the login.
IBPS RRB Main and Single Entrance Exam Cutoff
For now, the candidates can only check the minimum qualifying marks for last year. The cutoff score for this year will be announced will be announced with the result.
The last year’s cutoff marks in IBPS RRB Main Cutoff (State Wise) is as below:
IBPS RRB Main Cutoff for Officer Assistant
|State||IBPS RRB Cutoff for Office Assistant|
RRB Main Cutoff for Scale I Officer
|State||IBPS RRB Main Cutoff|
(H3) IBPS RRB Interview Round and Final Result
After the Main examination, the candidates will be called for the interview round. To qualify the interview round, the candidates will have to secure 40% marks. However, the minimum marks criteria for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/OBC category is 35%.
When the interview round will end, the final selection of the candidates will be done. To prepare the final merit list, the marks of the candidates in written entrance examination and the interview will be used in:
- 80:20 ratio
This means that 80 percent weightage will be given to the score in the written exam and the remaining 20 percent will be given to the marks secured in the interview round.
- It should be noted that only the Main/Single exam marks will be used to prepare IBPS RRB Final Result. The marks of the prelims exam will not be used.
If you have any queries regarding IBPS RRB Result 2017, please ask in comments below.