IBPS RRB Result 2020: Institue of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) declares the IBPS RRB 2020 result at ibps.in. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the result using registration number and password. The selection procedure for IBPS RRB includes Common Recruitment Process (Prelims and Main exam) and interview. Thereafter, IBPS provisionally allocated RRBs to candidates are per their preference. Scroll down for getting more information about how to check IBPS RRB result 2020, how to retrieve credentials, selection procedure from this page.
IBPS RRB Result 2020
The result for each stage of IBPS RRB is released separately on the official website. Based on this, candidates are invited for the provisional allotment of RRBs. Check out the important dates for IBPS RRB result 2020 below.
|IBPS RRB Result 2020||Important Dates|
|Online Preliminary Exam (Officer Scale I and Office Assistants)||12, 13, 19, 20 & 26 Sep 2020|
|Result of online Exam – prelims exam||Oct 2020|
|Conduct of Single exam (Officers Scale II & III)||18 Oct 2020|
|Supplementary exam date (prelims)||Officer Scale-I – 31 Dec 2020|
Office Assistant – 02 Jan 2021 & 04 Jan 2021
|Conduct of Mains Exam|
|Declaration of result for Main/Single|
(For Officers Scale I, II and III)
|Conduct of Interview|
(For Officers Scale I, II and III)
|Provisional Allotment |
(For Officers Scale I, II and III and Office Assistant Multipurpose)
Check here: Candidates can check their IBPS RRB result 2020 as per schedule from ibps.in.
How is IBPS RRB Result 2020 Calculated?
The result for IBPS RRB is calculated based on their performance in preliminary, main and interview round. Candidates who qualify and appears of each round can check their result through the IBPS website only. Moreover, the calculation of the result is carried out by the selection committee of IBPS. The online answer sheets of candidates are scrutinized. Check out the marking scheme for preliminary and mains exam below.
- Correct Answer: 1 mark
- Incorrect Answer: 0.25 marks
- Correct Answer: 1.25 marks
- Incorrect Answer: 0.25 marks
How to Check IBPS RRB Result 2020?
The result for IBPS RRB is declared only through the online process at IBPS website. Candidates can check their respective results (all stages) by referring to the stages below:
Step 1: The first step is to visit the official website of IBPS, ibps.in. Candidates are suggested to use the direct link available below the dates table to check the result.
Step 2: Secondly, click on the “CRP RRBs” button to check the result.
Step 3: Now, click on the “Common Recruitment Process – Regional Rural Banks Phase IX”.
Step 4: Now, click on the relevant link to check the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I and Office Assistant result.
Step 5: Login using Registration No/Roll No and Password/Date of Birth, as shown below.
Step 6: Then, the IBPS RRB result appears on the screen. Candidates can also use the download button to save the result for future reference.
Details Mentioned in the IBPS RRB Result 2020
As we know, the declaration of IBPS RRB is a multi-layer procedure. It is released in different phases with details of candidates who qualify the exam/ Here is the checklist of the details available in IBPS RRB result pdf.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll No
- Registration No.
- Date of Exam
- State Applied for
- Maximum score
- Cutoff (candidate wise)
- Obtained score
- Total scores
- Method of calculating the total score
IBPS RRB 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of IBPS RRB includes two major stages – first is the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) online exam and second is the interview. The Online examination of IBPS RRB includes prelims and mains examination. Candidates who are able to secure the cut off marks are called for the mains examination. Thereafter, mains qualified candidates are called for the interview round. Check the steps given below for IBPS RRB 2020 selection procedure:
|Office Assistant||Prelims + Mains|
|Officer Scale-I||Prelims + Mains + Interview|
|Officer Scale-II and III||Single level exam + Interview|
Detailed IBPS RRB Selection Procedure
- First of all, candidates have to attempt the preliminary examination. The result is announced separately for the preliminary examination.
- Then, those candidates who qualify the preliminary examination are issued IBPs RRB mains call letter. Candidates have to attempt the IBPS RRB main examination as per the schedule shared with them. The result is announced separately for the main examination.
- After that, those candidates who qualify the main examination are issued call letter for interview round. On the basis of that, candidates are invited for the interview round.
- After the selection process ends, the candidates are provisionally allotted to the RRBs. This is done on the basis of merit. Scale-1 Officers and the Office Assistant get a posting in the state selected.
- Officers from other scales can be posted anywhere as per the merit and requirement of RRB. The provisional allotment can be forfeited at any time on the discretion of RRB.
IBPS RRB 2020 Cut off
Cut off is released by the IBPS on the official website. While anticipating the result, one can always refer to last year’s cutoff to predict one’s score. Last year’s cutoff helps in forming a view for the current year’s result. Here is 2018 cut off:
Main Examination Cutoff (IBPS RRB PO):
Prelim Examination Cutoff (IBPS RRB Clerk):
|Jammu and Kashmir||70.00|
Interview Cut off for IBPS RRB 2020
Interviews are conducted by Nodal Regional Rural Banks under the guidance of IBPS and NABARD. Candidates have to carry important documents for verification on the interview day. The interview is of 100 marks in IBPS RRB 2020. Candidates can check the previous year cut off for the reference:
|Category||Cut Off Percentage||Cutoff Marks|
List of Documents Required for IBPS RRB 2020 Interview
Mains qualified candidates are invited for the IBPS RRB Interview round based on the merit list. These candidates are asked to carry certain documents with them for verification. These include some educational qualification certificates, some reservation certificate. Check out the complete list of documents that candidates have to carry below.
- Interview call letter printout
- Online application form printout
- Proof of date of birth- Birth certificate or SSLC/ Std. 10 Certificate
- Photo Identity Proof
- Graduation level mark-sheets or certificates
- Experience Certificates, if applicable
- Caste Certificate by Government of India (SC/ST/OBC category)
- Disability certificate
- Income or Asset certificate for EWS category candidates
- Copy of the service or discharge book for an Ex-serviceman along with pension payment order. (For Scale-1 Officer candidates)
- A “No Objection Certificate” from candidates that are still working. This is only valid for candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings.
- The domicile certificate is required from persons eligible for age relaxation.
Preparation of IBPS RRB Final Merit List 2020
IBPS prepares the final selection list of IBPS RRB once the interview is concluded. The final merit list of the different posts depends on different stages of the selection procedure. In this section, know how the final merit list of each post is prepared.
- For the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), marks that aspirants obtain in the main exam is considered for the preparation of final merit list.
- For the post of Officer Scale-I, marks that candidates obtain in the main exam is considered for the shortlisting of interview and preparation of merit list.
- For the post of Officer Scale-II (Generalist and Specialist), marks that candidates obtain in the single exam are considered for shortlisting for the interview and preparation of final merit list.
Provisional Allotment for IBPS RRB 2020
The last stage of the IBPS RRB recruitment is allotment of Regional Rural Bank. Once the interview process is concluded, a list of provision allotment is released. Based on the candidate’s preference for RRB, they are allocated to one of the RRBs. Also, the provisional allotment depends on the vacancies available in a particular RRB. Once this is done, candidates are called for the document verification where they have to carry their original documents. It is only after the verification that a candidate is finally selected.
IBPS RRB 2020
The examination for Regional Rural Banks is conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection annually. Each year lakhs of candidates appear for the Officer Scale I and Officer Assistant (Multipurpose) exam. The selection procedure for IBPS RRB includes two stages- Online examination (prelims and Main exam) and Interview round. Last is the provisional allotment of Regional Rural Bank. Moreover, this year IBPS has released a supplementary advertisement for RRB recruitment.
Check Provisioanl Allotment list here:
- Click here to check Result for CRP-RRBs-VIII – Recruitment of Officers Scale I(Provisional Allotment under Reserve List).
- Click here to check Result for CRP-RRBs-VIII – Recruitment of Office Assistants (Multipurpose)(Provisional Allotment under Reserve List)
- Click here to check IBPS RRB – VIII Provisional Allotment list for Office Assistant.
- Click here IBPS RRB – VIII Provisional Allotment list for Officer Scale – I
- Click here IBPS RRB – VIII Provisional Allotment list for Officer Scale – II
- Click here IBPS RRB – VIII Provisional Allotment list for Officer Scale – III
IBPS RRB 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The password is sent to the registered mobile no and email id. Candidates have to check the same for the password.
Ans : Candidates can check the list of documents given on this page for the IBPS RRB 2020 interview.
Ans : No, there is no provision for review of interview marks.