Indian Army TES Admit Card 2022: Indian Army releases the TES 47 Admit Card online. The official advertisement of TES 47 2022 is released according to it, the Indian Army has confirmed that JEE Main is a mandatory criteria for recruitment. Based on previous year trends, the call letters are sent to the shortlisted candidates on their respective email id by the Army. Candidates are required to carry the admit card with them while attending the SSB interviews as per schedule. In addition, other requisite documents must also be carried. Candidates are advised to check the admit card for details of interview venue, date, time, schedule, reporting time., instructions etc. Get here complete details of Indian Army TES 47 Admit Card for Jul 2022 such as a print call letter, SSB interview dates, and other information.
Latest: Indian Army has announced that JEE Main is a mandatory criteria for TES 47 Jul 2022 recruitment.
Indian Army TES Admit Card 2022
Indian Army invites applications from eligible unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects for recruitment through the Technical Entry Scheme (TES). Candidates can get the complete schedule of the Indian Army TES 47 Recruitmentn for July 2022 here in the table below.
|Indian Army TES Admit Card||Date|
|Release of Admit Card||to be announced|
|SSB Interview||To be announced|
Download Admit Card here: Candidates can get Indian Army TES Admit Card 2022 on their registered email id.
How To Download Indian Army TES Admit Card 2022?
Based on previous year trends of Technical Entry Scheme recruitment of the Indian Army, admit cards are dispatched to shortlisted candidates through their registered email ID. Candidates are required to download the Indian Army TES Admit Card 2022 by following the instructions as mentioned below. Candidates can download the call letters from their respective email id and get print out of the same.
- Aspirants can get their call letters through their registered email id only.
- All the call letters are sent to the shortlisted candidate on their respective email id.
- Print SSB call letter when it is displayed on the screen from your email id.
- After downloading and printing the Indian Army TES Admit Card 2022, check that details printed on it are correct and verifiable.
Details Mentioned on Indian Army TES Admit Card 2022
The call letters sent on the registered email id of the candidates may contain the expected details mentioned below in the list. Eligible candidates must check details printed on the admit card while downloading the TES 47 Jul 2022 Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Time and venue of the test
- Date of birth
- Aadhar card number
- Email address
- Marital Status
Discrepancy in Indian Army TES Admit Card 2022?
If any candidate faces any issue or problem during the selection procedure of Indian Army TES 47 Jul 2022, then they can contact the designated officials of Indian Army through the following medium.
- According to the last year notification, candidates must go through the call-up Instructions, frequently asked questions (FAQs) and updates under the heading ‘What’s New’ on joinindianarmy.nic.in thoroughly.
- Even after the candidates have any further issue or problem then they can contact the authority and submit their query through the ‘Feedback/Query’ module.
- In order to avoid the last hour rush and ensure a timely response, the queries received at least 3 days prior to the closing of online application will ONLY be entertained/replied.
Documents to Carry to SSB Interview of Indian Army TES Recruitment 2022
According to the previous year notification, candidates need to bring photocopies of the following documents when called for the SSB interview. Candidates can go through the list of the prescribed documents just in case not to forget any important documents needed at that time:
- Printout of Indian Army TES Admit Card 2022.
- One printout of the self attested application form.
- Class 10th certificate/mark sheet in original showing DOB.
- Class 12th certificate/mark sheet in original.
- ID proof in original.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form.
Note: Two self attested photocopies of the certificates mentioned will be submitted at the time of SSB interview and originals are returned after verification at the SSB itself.
What After Indian Army TES Admit Card 2022?
The Indian Army releases the result for Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 2022 on its official website. The candidates looking out for the result can visit joinindianarmy.nic.in. TES 47 Result 2022 is announced in the form of a merit list by the officials. It must be noted by the candidates that merely qualifying the SSB interview does not guarantee final selection. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB Interview. Higher educational qualifications, previous performances, NCC background, etc. have no role to play for the finalization of Merit List.
Indian Army TES
Indian Army opens its application form Permanent Commissioning of eligible candidates through the Technical Entry Scheme every year. The Technical Entry Scheme recruitment is conducted to select qualified Class 12 passed candidates for a training course and subsequent Permanent Commissioning in the Army. For this, aspiring candidates are called to fill up the Technical Entry Scheme (TES) application form on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in as per schedule. Only unmarried males are eligible to fill the form. One must have passed Class 12 with PCM by securing 70% or more marks. In addition, as per the latest reforms, passing the JEE Main exam is also an important eligibility criteria for recruitment through TES. Shortlisted applicants are called to appear in SSB round interview and the finally shortlisted candidates are then qualified for admission to the training course and subsequent commissioning.
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in