Indian Army TGC 134 Admit Card 2021: The admit card of Indian Army TGC 134 July 2021 releases on the official website of Indian Army i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in. The candidates need their login details to download the admit card. You must carry all the documents as specified for the SSB interview along with the admit card. No candidates will be allowed inside the interview centre if they do not carry the admit card along with them. You can know more about Indian Army TGC 134 Admit Card 2021 from this article. Scroll down and read the article.
Indian Army TGC 134 Admit Card 2021
The admit card is issued to the candidates who are shortlisted from the application form shortlisting round. The candidates who clear the Interview round are called for Medical Test round. Below is the schedule for dates related to Indian Army TGC 134 Admit Card 2021:
|Date of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of SSB interview||To be announced|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download the admit card from joinindianary.nic.in.
How to Download Indian Army TGC 134 Admit Card 2021?
Below are the steps you can follow to download the admit card for the interview and medical test:
1st step: Go to the official website or click on the link given in the article.
2nd step: Now, click on the “What’s new” tab in the home page.
3rd step: The candidates will see the list of all the new notifications.
4th step: Here, find the name and the link for the downloading the admit card.
5th step: The login section for the admit card will appear on the screen. Fill the details as per requirement.
6th step: Click on the submit button.
7th step: The admit card will appear on the screen. Download and Print the admit card for the interview date.
Indian Army 134 TGC Jul 2021 Interview
The personal interview is conducted by the Service Selection Board (SSB). The duration of this test is 5 days. It is divided into 2 phases. The candidates who do not clear the first phase of the interview will be sent to their home on the same day. You must carry all the documents for the interview. The candidates who clear the personal interview are called for the medical examination.
In the personal interview, the physical ability and eligibility, as well as the mental ability of the candidates, is judged. The candidates are given marks for their performance. The candidates must fulfil the physical qualifications for the interview. Below are the physical qualification for the SSB Interview:
Documents to carry in Indian Army 134 TGC Jul 2021 Interview
Below is the list of all the documents you must carry to the interview:
- Copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph
- Self attested copy of Matriculation/Secondary School Examination certificate or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Marksheet/Transfer/Leaving certificate etc are NOT acceptable for proof of date of birth).
- Self attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet.
- Self attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree issued by the Controller of Exam/ Registrar/ Dean of the concerned university.
- Self attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters. (Revised marksheets issued by a Board/University after submission of online application by the candidate will not be accepted for shortlisting for this course).
- Certificate issued by the Controller of Examination/ Registrar of the concerned University regarding the formula for conversion of CGPA/ Grades into marks followed by the University.
The candidates who clear the SSB interview are called for the medical tests. Below are the criterias that will be checked for the candidates:
- Evidence of weak constitution, imperfect development of any system, any congenital deformities/diseases /syndrome of malformation.
- Swelling/s including tumours/cyst/swollen lymph node/s anywhere on the body.
- Sinus/es or fistula/e anywhere on the body.
- Hyper or hypo pigmentation or any other disease/syndrome /disability of the skin.
- Hernia anywhere on the body.
- Scars which can impair the functioning and cause significant disfigurement
- Arterio-venous malformation anywhere in/on the body.
- Malformation of the head and face including asymmetry, deformity from fracture or depression of the bones of the skull; or scars indicating old operative interference and malformation like sinuses and fistualae etc.
- Impairment of vision including color perception and field of vision.
- Hearing impairment, deformities/disabilities in ears vestibule-cochlear system
- Impediment of speech due to any aetiology.
- Disease/disability/congenital anamoly/syndrome of the bones or cartilages of the nose, or palate, nasal polyps or disease of the naso-Pharynx, uvula and accessory sinuses. There should be no nasal deformity and no features of chronic tonsillitis.
- Impairment of vision including colour perception and field of vision.
- Hearing impairment, deformities/disabilities in ears vestibule-cochlear system.
- Impediment of speech due to any aetiology.
- Disease/disability/congenital anamoly/syndrome of the bones or cartilages of the nose, or palate, nasal polyps or disease of the naso-Pharynx, uvula and accessory sinuses. There should be no nasal deformity and no features of chronic tonsillitis
- Disease/syndrome/disability of the throat, palate tonsils or gums or any disease or injury affecting the normal function of either of mandibular joints.
- Deformities of Limbs.
- Dental conditions
- Nervous system. Tremors, speech impediment and imbalance.
- Skin. Vitiligo, haemangiomas, warts, corns, dermatitis, skin infections and hyperhydrosis.
However, examining medical officer/ medical board may ask for any other investigation deemed fit :-
(a) Complete haemogram.
(b) Urine RE.
(c) Chest X-ray.
(d) USG abdomen and Pelvis
Indian Army TGC 134 Result Jul 2021
The result of TGC of Indian Army releases separately for every phase of the recruitment procedure. The result is the merit list of all the candidates who are shortlisted for the next step of the selection process. You will need your roll no. to check whether you have qualified the exam or not. The candidates who clear the cut-off marks will make it to the merit list. Candidates who clear the medical exam is qualified for recruitment. The final shortlisted candidates will be sent joining letters and they will also go through a training of 49 weeks. The candidates are not allowed to marry until the training ends.
Indian Army TGC 131 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidates will need their registration no. and password to download the admit card for the TGC July 2020.
Ans : The admit card for the interview is submitted to the candidates who qualify the cut-off and the eligibility criteria. Hence, you either didn't have marks more than or equal to the personal interview or your did not clear the eligibility criteria.
Ans : The SSB Personal interview will be of 5 days and will be divided into 2 phases.