Indian Bank released a notification from young and bright graduates who are interested in Banking career, for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd.
Candidate can fill and submit online application form of Indian Bank PO 2017 and download admit card as per schedule. Get here complete details of Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 such as notification, application form, admit card, exam pattern, preparation, result.
Latest Update: Indian Bank PO 2017 Final Result has been announced. To check click on “Result” page for the same.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Indian Bank PO 2017 Recruitment
Total No. of Post – 324
- SC – 48
- ST – 24
- OBC – 87
- Unreserved – 165
- SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For all others – Rs. 600/-
Age Limit – Between 20 to 28 years (As on 01 Jul 2016)
Educational Qualification – Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Selection Process – Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
How to apply – Applications have to be submitted online from 06 Dec 2016 and not later than 22 Dec 2016. No other mode of application will be accepted other than online applications.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||06 Dec 2016 to 22 Dec 2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||05 Jan 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||12 Jan 2017 to 19 Jan 2017|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary||13 Jan 2017|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||22 Jan 2017|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||02 Feb 2017|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Main||16 Feb 2017|
|Online Examination – Main||28 Feb 2017|
|Declaration of Results of Online Main Examination||10 Mar 2017|
|Personal Interviews at Chennai, Mumbai,
Kolkata and New Delhi
|20 to 24 Mar 2017|
|Declaration of Final Result||27 Mar 2017|
|Commencement of the PGDBF Course at Indian Bank
Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru
|10 Apr 2017|
How to Apply?
- Candidates should select the ―”Career” tab in Bank’s website www.indianbank.co.in and will be routed to a page where he/she can open the link – “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18” and click on – “APPLY ONLINE FOR PO-ONBOARDING”.
- Candidates should click on – “NEW REGISTRATION” tab to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- The name of the candidate or his /her father/ spouse etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets/ other documents. Variation if any with the originals cannot be corrected later and will also disqualify the candidature.
- In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. For the first time when the data is entered and saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent to the candidate. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars till the Date of Edit/Modification of application mentioned in the advertisement. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after FINAL SUBMISSION of application.
- Age of the candidate should be lie between 20 to 28 years.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02 Jul 1988 and not later than 01 Jul 1996 (both dates inclusive).
- Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University. OR
- Any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit :
Government guidelines in respect of age relaxation admission to an ex-serviceman shall be applicable.
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative, as per the Government Guidelines.
- All Persons eligible for age relaxation under Point B (D) above must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated, in this regard by Government of J & K to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during 1st January 1980 and 31st December 1989.
The structure of the Preliminary Examination (objective type) which will be conducted online is as follows:
The structure of the Main Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
The above tests except the tests of English Language (Objective) and English Language (Descriptive), will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Descriptive Test paper will be evaluated for those candidates who have qualified in the objective
Selection of the candidates for the Indian Bank PO 2017 Recruitment will be done on the basis of the following rounds.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview.