Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 02/2019 is uploaded on the website for eligible candidates of Recruitment Examination 2019. Authorities releases the admit card/hall ticket for the Examination well before the examination. Applicants can able to take the print out of the e-Admit card through the website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The direct link to download the Admit card is updated here after the official announcement. Candidates will require to enter their unique Application/Registration number for retrieval/ reprint of e-Admit card. Check more required information related to for retrieval/ reprint of e-Admit card from this article.
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 02/2019
The applicants whose form submitted successfully can able to download their admit card for the Written Examination and further Recruitment process. The e-Admit Card is released as per the schedule furnished below
|Online Application Process||05 to 10 Jun 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||24 Jun to 10 Jul 2019|
|Recruitment Examination||As per admit card|
Admit Card: Click here to download the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 02/2019.
Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
How to Download Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 02/2019
On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number is provided to the candidates. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-Admit card. Applicants to take the print out of the e-Admit card through the official website.
Candidates may follow these steps to download the e-Admit Card:
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Search for the “Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 02/2019” link.
- Click on the link and enter the unique Application/Registration number to download the e-Admit Card.
- Download the admit card and take the print out of it for the written examination.
Importance of Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 02/2019
Candidates are required to bring 03 copies of the e-Admit card with latest identical colour passport size photographs with a Blue background (Not older than one month) and to be pasted in the box provided. Candidates shall bring all original documents along with photocopies of all documents self-attested i,e. class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet showing subjects, caste certificate wherever required and domicile certificate of their respective state for submission at the Examination Centre on the date of examination. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of recruitment shall not be permitted to appear in the written examination.
The recruitment zones and examination Centre for different states are given below:
|Zone||Exam Centres||States-Candidates residing/Domicile|
|Northern Zone||Noida||Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh.|
|Northern Eastern Zone||Kolkata||Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, West Bengal, Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura.|
|Eastern Zone||Chennai||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Union Territory of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.|
|Western Zone||Mumbai||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Chattisgarh, Kerala, Goa and Union Territory of Daman & Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep|
|North-West Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat|
Note: The candidates are to choose only one choice of the center from the list mentioned against the state to which they belong to Domicile. The Coast Guard reserves the right to cancel/reconduct the examination of a particular Centre/centres any time or change the Centre of the candidates for administrative/other reasons.
List of Documents Required For Written Examination
Scrutiny of documents for eligibility will be carried out prior to the commencement of the written examination. Candidates are, therefore, required to appear at the examination Centre with the following documents:
- Three copies of the e-Admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable)/ Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website.
- Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either the current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC)/Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections). Further, in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced shall be in original as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained).
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with Blue background.
Note: Candidates not in possession of the above documents will not be permitted to appear in the written examination. Original educational certificates will be returned after verification. If any variations found in the application at the time of verification, the candidature of the applicant will be canceled. Qualified candidates to submit one copy of all documents at the examination Centre.