Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019: The ministry of defence has uploaded the admit card for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB 01/2020 batch. The candidates can download the admit card till November 22, 2019 from the official website that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The direct link is also provided on this page. To download admit card, candidates need to enter registration number or email id and date of birth. Candidates should have 3 copies of the admit card on the day of the exam. For more details regrading Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019, candidates can check the article below.
Latest: Admit Card for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB 01/2020 is now available. Use the link below to download it!
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019
The admit card is one of the most important document that is required to be taken on the day of examination. Its just like a key to enter the examination hall. For more details the students can check the table below in order to track the dates:
|Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019||Dates|
|Release date to print the E-Admit Card||17 Nov 2019|
|Last date for printing the admit card||22 Nov 2019|
|Date of examination||As per admit card|
Download Here: Click here to download Indian Coast Guard Navik DB admit card 2019.
How to download Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019?
There are certain steps that are to be followed in order to download the admit card. As it is the most important document needed to enter the examination hall. The steps are:
Step 1- Visit the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in or click on the link provided above.
Step 2- The students will get a link there as NAVIK (DOMESTIC BRANCH) 10th ENTRY – 01/2020 BATCH then they have to click on it.
Step 3- Now the students are supposed to enter the registration number/ email I’d.They have to submit.
Step 4- After submitting the login credentials the students will get there e admit card Now they have to download it.
Step 5- After downloading the admit card, the students have to take 3 to 4 printouts of it as per the requirements of the conducting body.
Details in the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019
There are details that are mentioned on the admit card that the candidates are supposed to check before downloading. If all the mentioned details are correct or not. The details are:
- Candidates registration number
- Roll number
- Candidates name
- Date of birth
- Examination venue
- Examination date
- Examination session
- Instructions to be followed
Things that are too carried in the exam center
The candidates are supposed ton carry certain documents on the day of the exam along with Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019. The documents are :
- The candidates should have 3 copies of e admit card 2019 with the latest image of the candidate
- 10th Class mark sheet and pass certificate
- Candidates pursuing higher education are also required to produce duly signed certificate by head of Registrar / chancellor clearly indicating list of original certificate held. Provisional pass certificate (10th class) will be accepted in case state boards are late in issue of original certificates, subject to production of original pass certificate atINS Chilka before induction in Indian Coast Guard.
- Original Caste (if applicable)/ Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Govt. of India format.
- Domicile certificate of the respective state. However, in the case of candidates from Assam, a Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) as issued by Govt. of Assam will be needed
- Identity proof such as
- driver’s license,
- Aadhar card/ voter Id card,
- Pan card,
- School/ College ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC)/Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections). Further in case of OBC category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced shall be in original as per Govt. of India format.
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with blue background.
Note: Original educational certificates will be returned after verification.
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Exam Pattern 2019
Selection of candidates is based on merit depending on the performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination. The exam pattern of the written exam will be:
Type of question: The written examination will be of objective type of question.
The subjects: The subjects covered are :
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- General Sciences,
- General English,
- General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and
- Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Exam Center 2019
The exam centers for the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Exam Center are given in the table below:
|Northern Zone||Noida||Jammu & Kashmir,Himachal Pradesh, Punjab,Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh,Uttarakhand,Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh & Ladakh.|
|North-Eastern Zone||Kolkata||Bihar, Jharkhand, MizoramWest Bengal, Orissa,Assam, SikkimMeghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh,Nagaland and Tripura.|
|Eastern Zone||Chennai||Tamil NaduAndhra Pradesh,Telangana, Union Territory of Puducherry and Andaman & NicobarIslands.|
|Western Zone||Mumbai||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh,Karnataka,Chattisgarh, Kerala, Goa, Union Territory ofDaman & Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli andLakshadweep|
|North-West Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat|
There are few general instructions that are to be followed :
- Candidates who have been removed on the grounds of disciplinary criteria from any other Service will not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted on charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached to the e-Admit card.
- Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of any original certificates, if attached with application.
- Photo should be pasted not stapled.
- Request for change of examination center will not be allowed
- Applications received by post will not be accepted.
- Mobile Phone. Use of Mobile phones and other modern electronic gadgets are not permitted during examination. Coast Guard considers such possession as adopting unfair means
- If any candidate is caught with Mobile, Bluetooth or any kind of scanning equipment during examination hours, immediate action as per law including filling FIR will be initiated
- All candidates will be frisked prior entering in the examination Centre.
- Indiscipline activities including copying/malpractice etc. during the testing procedures will lead to the disqualification
- If in case of more number of candidates applying for one Centre, a few candidates may be allotted to any other centre.
- Candidates with high marks will be allotted their first choice only.
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission, it conducts round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations. This organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command and superintendence from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi.
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : There are steps that are to be followed that is the students have to first visit the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Here is the link to download the admit card will be given. now after clicking it, the students have to log in to their login credentials and download the admit card.
Ans : Navik Domestic Branch in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
Ans : The upper age limit of OBC/SC & ST is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules in vogue. Maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate for SC/ST candidates, NCC 'C' (A grade) holders, Sports person of National level (Inter State & above) and wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
Ans : No there is no system of pension here.