Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2022: The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) releases the admit card for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB 2022 Stage I on its official website, joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. The Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2022 can be downloaded from the candidate’s login 72 to 48 hours before the exam date. To download the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card, candidates need to enter their email id and password. Candidates must check all the details regarding their candidature on the admit card. In case of incorrect information, candidates must visit the nearby officials to correct the wrong details on the admit card. Candidates must read this article to know more about Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2022, including the process to download, details present on it, Exam pattern, etc.
Latest: Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2022 can be downloaded 72 to 48 hours before the exam through candidates’ login.
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2022
The admit card printout is necessary to carry to the exam hall in order to get the entry and sit for the examination. Also, the admit card has all the necessary details about the candidates like their roll number, name, and exam date & venue. For more details the students can check the table below in order to track the dates:
|Release date to print the E-Admit Card||02-03 days before the exam|
|Date of examination||Mid/End Mar 2022|
Download Here: Click here to download Indian Coast Guard Navik DB admit card 2022.
Mock Exam: Click here for Mock Test for Navik-Domestic Branch (Navik DB).
Read More: Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus 2022
How to download Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2022?
The ICG Navik DB Admit Card 2022is released on the official website of ICG. Candidates may follow the rules mentioned below to download the ICG Navik DB Admit Card 2022
1st step- Visit the official website of the ICG, joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
2nd step- After that click on the link “Exam Date and name of Exam City for ICG 02/2022 is available in your login. Admit Card will be available for downloading through Candidate login only 72 to 48 hrs prior to date of exam.” available under the News / Announcements section.
3rd step- Now, Enter the email id and password.
4th step- After submitting the login credentials, the admit card will display on the screen.
5th step- After downloading the admit card, take at least 3-4 printouts.
Details in the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card
An admit card is a crucial document for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2022 So, aspirants have to make sure that they verify all the credentials available on it. Here is the list of details available on the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 02/2022.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s registration number
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Examination centre
- Examination date and timing
- Instructions to be followed for the examination
Forgot Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Password?
There are cases when candidates forget/ misplace the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Password. Such candidates can recover the password online. Check the steps below.
1st step: Reach the login page for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB.
2nd step: Here, click on the ‘forgot password link’.
3rd step: Enter the registered email address and select the option to receive the password.
4th step: Enter the captcha code and click on submit button.
Document to Carry to the Indian Coast Guard Exam Centre
Candidates must take the following things to the exam centre as per the ICG Navik DB guidelines:
- Coloured printout of E-admit card
- Original Photo ID card as mentioned in application form
- Original class 10tb marksheet
- 2 photographs
- Caste certificate
Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam Instructions
The admit card bears all the Information regarding the exam and candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, roll number and much more. There are a few exam instructions to be followed by the candidates during the exam. Here are the important exam instructions:
- Candidates must bring their E-admit card to get the entry in the exam hall
- It is advisable to wear masks and maintain social distance as per the Covid-19 guidelines.
- Candidates are not allowed to take any electronic device or exam related material to the exam hall.
- Candidates must take their water bottle, stationery items and other necessary documents to the exam hall.
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Exam Pattern
The Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Exam takes place in 4 stages. Candidates must qualify for these stages to get selected for further process and pass all the stages to get selected for the posts. The ICG Navik DB Exam pattern is following:
The exam takes place in 4 stages:
- Stage I – It is a computer based exam. It will consist of five subjects that are Science, English, Mathematics, Reasoning and General Knowledge. The selection process for the stage I will be completely online.
- Stage II – The stage II will be a physical fitness test(PFT) which will check the physical endurance of the candidates. Candidates must have to qualify the physical test to get selected for Stage III.
- Stage III – The Stage III consists of Initial Document verification and Medical examination. It tests the height, eye sight, domicile and other measurements of the candidates.
- Stage IV – ICG releases the final selection merit list to qualify the candidates for the posts. Candidates who got selected for the Stage IV will be sent to the training centers at INS Chilka.
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB
The Indian Coast Guard organizes the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Exam every year to recruit the male Indian candidates for the post of Navik (Domestic Branch) in Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Exam. Candidates applying for the exam must be 10th pass and 18 years old or below 22 years age. The candidates have to go through the written tests and physical tests to qualify the examination and get selected for the training part.
Ans: First visit the official website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. Here is the link to download the admit card is available. After clicking it, the students have to log in to their login credentials and download the admit card.
Ans. The Indian Coast Guard Navik DB admit card will release 2-3 days before the exam.
Ans. The official website for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB admit card is joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.