Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 02/2022 -The Indian Coast Guard releases Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2022 on the official website of joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. The selection of candidates is dependent on their all-India merit and their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV, and the number of vacancies available for the post. The Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result comprises Applicant’s Name, DoB, Roll No, Stage of Examination, Status of candidate’s Result, etc. The result for each round is produced separately; candidates’ selection for another round is based on the candidates’ performance in the previous round. The current notification has specified 27 vacancies available for Yantrik (Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics posts). To know more about Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 02/2022 read the complete article.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 02/2022
The Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result determines the candidate’s selection or rejection for final recruitment. There are four stages and The result of the online examination at Stage-I is announced tentatively within 30 days. Follow this table to know more about Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 02/2022:
|Examination date||Mid/End Mar 2022|
|Selection List||Within 30 days|
|Stage II exam date||Mid/ End May 2022|
|Stage III and IV dates||Early Aug 2022|
|Training starts from||Aug 2022|
Check here: Candidates can check the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2022 from the official website, joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
How to check Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 02/2022?
Applicants who have appeared for either of the rounds of the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam can check their result following this:
- Step 1 – Browse through the internet to reach the official website of ICG, joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
- Step 2 – Under the “News Event” column aspirants find the link “Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2022
- Step 3 – After clicking the link the merit list opens for Stage-I of Written Examination.
- Step 4 – The list will get display on the screen.
- Step 5 – Now click on it to view or download the pdf for future references.
Tie-Breaking Criteria in Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2022
In case of two or more candidates having the same marks in stage I, then the tie will be broken in steps as follows (wherever tie is broken next stage will not be proceeded):
- Candidates scoring more marks in Section–I.
- Candidates scoring a higher aggregate percentage in the qualifying diploma exam for Yantrik as per the post. The aggregate percentage is calculated upto 03 decimal places without rounding off .
- Candidates older in age will be higher in merit.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Selection Procedure 02/2022
To get recruited for the post candidate has to undergo the various stages of the selection procedure. Read about the selection rounds below.
- Written Test – The first step is to clear the written examination in which the candidate has to solve the objective questions based on the respective branch along with the questions on aptitude, logical reasoning and English comprehension.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) – Those who qualify the written exam are called for the PFT. In the PFT candidate has to undergo through the following stages written below.
- 20 Squat ups
- 1.6 km running in 7 minutes.
- 10 Push-ups
- Medical Examination – Qualified candidate so the PFT round is further called for the last stage of the selection process which includes Medical examination. It is done to check whether the candidate is physically fit or not. The final medical exam is done at INS Chilika.
Candidates who make to the above-listed rounds as per the qualified marks and eligibility gets selected for the post.
What after the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 02/2022?
After conducting Stage-I, II and releasing its result the commission calls the candidates for document verification where all the necessary documents need to be presentable. This stage is specified as Stage III where DV and Final Medicals Review at INS Chilka takes place. The candidates who clear Stage III and stand on merit as per the vacancies available will be provisionally shortlisted for training at INS Chilka. The candidates are required to submit all the original documents for verification as instructed by the ICG.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Vacancies 2022
The vacancies released by the commission are tentative. It is subject to change without prior notice. These vacancies are:
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2022 Prerequisites
Candidates after the successful training period are provided with some benefits. Check about the Promotions and the advantages provided by the Indian Coast Guard.
- Loan facility
- Can get the access to Canteen
- Free Ration and Medical facilities
- After retirement, ECHS Medical Facility
- Pension along with the Gratuity
- Accommodation by the government for self as well as for family
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for family and self
- Eight casual leaves along with the 45 Paid leaves.
About Indian Coast Guard Yantrik
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is a search and rescue agency that conducts the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam. It is one of the distinguished national examinations held for the recruitment of male applicants as Naviks. These exams are held for various posts of Yantrik (Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics ) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. The recruitment takes place in various stages followed by the provisional and final allotment of posts to selected candidates for available vacancies
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 02/2020
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 01/2019
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 02/2018
Ans: No, the result releases in the form of merit list candidate can check simply by roll number or registration number.
Ans: The Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result comprises Applicant’s Name, DoB, Roll No, Stage of Examination, Status of candidate’s Result, etc.
Ans: Yes, a candidate has to clear the training.