Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Result 2022 – The result of the Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Result releases after SSB interview stage I and II. Aspirants can check their result through joinindiannavy.gov.in. The selection of the candidates for the SSB interview is done on the basis of the Joint Entrance Exam Main (JEE Main) rank. Selected JEE Main aspirants are informed about the SSB interview via e-mail and SMS. Then, after the SSB interview, the result of finally selected candidates is announced as a merit list. It is a pdf, in which the application number, registration number, and name of the qualified selected candidates are mentioned. Know more details on Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Result 2022 from this page.
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Result 2022
The eligible aspirants are shortlisted for the SSB based on their preference. They can check can the important dates regarding the Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Result 2022 from this article.
|Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Result||2022 Dates|
|SSB Interview||Mar – Apr 2022|
|Announcement of results||To be announced|
|Commencement of Training||Jul 2022|
Check Result here: Candidates can check Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Result 2022 as per the schedule from joinindiannavy.gov.in.
How to Check Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Result?
The result is only announced on the official website but we also host it on this page. You can check it by following the steps below:
1st step – Access the link on this page or go to joinindiannavy.gov.in.
2nd step – Candidates who opt to visit the official website, under the “current events” section look for merit list of Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry. Those who will simply access the link on this page, directly need to follow step 3.
3rd step – Look for your application number, roll number, and names in the merit list.
4th step: Candidates whose name and details are mentioned on the merit list are selected for SSB interview of Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech.
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Training Process 2022
After the declaration of result of Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry, the selected candidates are called for the training programme. Certain important points to know about Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech training are as follows:
- Only those candidates are called for the training who have qualified SSB, medical fitness test, have suitable JEE Main all India rank. However, the number of vacancies also play an important role.
- For training, the candidates are called at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
- The selected candidates will be enrolled under 4 years B.tech course in:
– Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Executive Branch)
– Mechanical Engineering (for Engineering Branch including Naval Architect specialisation) or
– Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Electrical Branch).
- When the course will conclude, the successful candidates will get B.Tech degree awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Note: The entire cost of training, including books and reading the material, will be borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with free clothing and mess facilities. Candidates need not apply separately.
What Indian Navy Offers
Indian Navy offers a lot of perks to the shortlisted candidates. The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of the mandatory course, sea time and medical condition. The PayScale and promotion criteria are given as follows:-
- The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of the mandatory course, sea time, and medical condition.
- Allowances for a Cadet
- Apart from the salary, the Navy provides the allowances as well. That depends on the post and the areas the cadets are posted.
- Leave entitlement
- After the commencement of the job, the candidates are liable for the casual and annual leaves.
- Sports and Adventure
- The Navy also provides candidates with the facility of various sports and adventures. Also, one can participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, etc.
Stages of the SSB Interviews
Those who wish to know details about SSB interview should know that applicants first receive a call letteron e-mail id and mobile number. During SSB, the following two stages are held:
Stage I: The test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test, and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I are routed back on the same day.
Stage II: The test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing, and Interview which lasts for 04 days. Successful candidates thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
About Indian Navy
Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The president of the country is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Indian Navy was founded around 409 years ago (in the year of 1612). The Indian Navy branch takes cares of the Naval warfare, force projection, sealift, nuclear deterrence. It has its headquaters at Integrated Defence Headquarters, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi.
Ans 1. Candidates appearing for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech have to undergo the SSB interview interview. Their selection for the SSB interview is based on the JEE Mains Ranking (AIR-2021).
Ans 2. Candidates can check the result through joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Ans 3. Approx 900 candidates will be shortlisted for SSB Interview of Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech.