Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 – Indian Navy has released the admit card for Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 on September 12, 2019 at joinindiannavy.gov.in. To download Indian Navy MR Admit Card, candidates need to login with email address and password. The matric recruitment test is scheduled to be held from September 16 -21, 2019 in the form of computer based exam. Candidates must carry a print out of call letter and a valid Government Id proof to the examination hall. Get here complete details of Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 for April batch such as dates, how to download, and exam related information.
Latest: Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 is available for download from September 12, 2019.
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020
Indian Navy is conducting computer based exam, then physical fitness test (PFT), then medical exam for Matric Recruitment (MR) April 2020 batch for 400 vacancies. All those who apply before last date can download call letter as per the following schedule.
|Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of call letter (expected)||12 – 21 Sep 2019|
|Date of computer based exam||16 – 21 Sep 2019|
|Issuance of PFT call letter||Sep / Oct 2019|
|Physical Fitness Test dates||As per admit card|
Download here: Click here to download call letter cum admit card.
The link for admit card download is available in candidate dashboard now.
Around 6:20 pm on Wednesday, September 11, 2019, registered candidates have received this SMS regarding Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019:
How to download Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020?
You can download the admit card from official website joinindiannavy.gov.in. It is a simple process. Step by step instructions to download Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 are given below.
- Go to joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on apply online (although it is apply online link, it leads to login page too).
- Enter email address and password, then click log in button.
- Once you reach your candidate dashboard, click on application status.
- If you have filled other Indian Navy recruitment forms also, then you will see two tabs – pending and completed. Click on completed.
- Locate and click on link that says Click here to download MR Admit Card.
- Enter application number and date of birth.
- As soon as you sign in here, your admit card gets downloaded.
Your device is not allowed to access this page:: Indian Navy MR Admit Card download issue on mobile
Laptop or computer has to be used to download admit card of Indian Navy MR recruitment. However, if you are on mobile, this is what you have to do.
- After step 6 above, you will reach a page that says your device is not allowed to access this page.
- If you are on Google Chrome in mobile, click on settings button (three dots).
- Click on desktop site option.
- Now your mobile browser will act as desktop browser and you can download admit card.
How to download Indian Navy MR Admit Card if I forgot password?
There is an option at login for forgot password cases. All you have to do is:
- First go to joinindiannavy.gov.in >> Apply Online.
- Then click on forgot password.
- Now enter email ID and security code that appears on page.
- You are all set to put a new password, and this time, note it down!
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 for Computer Based Exam
If you have submitted your application form with fee (or without fee if fee was exempt), then you can download admit card for computer based exam as per schedule. A few important things to note about it are given below.
Details in admit card
- Application number
- Roll number – Will be required at exam centre to login to system
- Password – Will be required at exam centre to login to system
- Candidate name
- Date of birth
- Father’s / mother’s name
- Govt ID type
- Online exam centre address
- Exam date
- Exam shift
- Reporting time
- Last candidate entry time
- Demo exam start time
- Exam start time
- Exam end time
Things to take to exam center
- Printout of admit card
- Any one photo ID in original
Photo ID that can be taken to exam center – Take same ID which you mentioned in application form!
- Aadhaar card
- Class 10 certificate with photograph
- Class 12 certificate with photograph
- Domicile certificate with photograph
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 for PFT and Medical
As per result of Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2020 test, 1600 candidates are called for PFT and medical. Candidates can download it after results, from official website. Key details to note on it are.
Contents of admit card
- Application number
- Roll number
- Father’s / mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Date of test and reporting time
- Place of test
- Center name
- Address of exam center
- Discrepancies observed in documents uploaded
- Documents to take to PFT
Discrepancies in documents uploaded, and what to do with them
In admit card issued by Indian Navy for physical fitness test, you will see if Indian Navy has observed any issues in documents you had uploaded during registration.
- Note carefully what discrepancy has been observed. For example, “Tenth certificate – Wrong certificate uploaded instead of class X certificate”. Or “Domicile certificate – Validity of domicile certificate has expired”.
- Take action that corrects the error. And bring original documents at time of PFT.
Documents to bring for examination [also check MR admit card for detailed list]
- Matric pass certificate
- Admit card
- Domicile certificate
- Original NCC certificate if applicable
- One photo identification card in original (same list is applicable, as mentioned above for exam)
- Six recent passport sized colored photographs
- Clip board
- Glue stick
You are also advised to take packed lunch and water for PFT day.
Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2020
Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) 2020 for April batch is for 400 vacancies. Through it, candidates become Sailors in Indian Navy as Chef, Steward, Hygienist. They get a stipend of Rs 14,600 during training, and then Rs 21,700-Rs 69,100 plus DA, MSP. Chances of promotion exist upto rank of Master Chief Petty Officer I with pay of Rs 47,600-1,51,100 plus MSP and DA. Benefits such as group housing scheme, pension, gratuity will also be there.
Selection is on basis of following
- Computer based exam (determines merit)
- Physical fitness test (qualifying in nature)
- Medical exam (qualifying in nature)
1. MR Selection Test Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Indian Navy will construct a computer based exam with 50 questions of 1 mark each. For incorrect answers, negative marking of 0.25 marks shall apply.
Questions will be in Hindi as well as English language. All questions will be multiple choice questions (MCQs).
Standard of exam will be equivalent to class 10.
Syllabus of exam will be as follows.
2. MR PFT
You will have to do a 1.6 km run in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups, 10 push ups.
3. Medical Examination
First there will be a preliminary examination, and then a final one for enrolled candidates at INS Chilka. Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned of wax, and tartar removed from teeth.
Visual standards required are 6/6 in better eye with or without glasses, and in worse eye it should be 6/9 without glasses and 6/6 with glasses.
Tattoos are only allowed from inside the elbow to the wrist and on reverse side of palm or back side of hand.
Indian Navy MR 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : You need to download the admit card from joinindiannavy.gov.in. First you have to login with email ID and password. Then you have to login with application number and date of birth.
Ans : You will get to know all the exam centers, for written exam as well as physical fitness tests and medicals, through Indian Navy MR Admit Card.
Ans : If the admit card download page is taking too long to load then it is probably due to a server issue or internet is slow. Please try again in some time. You can also try during late-night hours when server load is low.
Ans : Please check your application form to ensure that you are entering correct application number. Enter DOB in dd-mm-yy format. In case of password, you can use password reset option.
Ans : It is recommended to take colored printout of call letter cum admit card.