Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 – Indian Navy has issued Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 For Oct Batch on February 19, 2019, at joinindiannay.gov.in. Indian Navy MR Admit card is available for the Indian Navy MR 2019 stage I examination to be held from February 23 to 25, 2019. For fetching the Indian Navy MR Call Letter 2019 candidates have to enter the email id and password. A direct link to download the admit card is given on the page below. The only mode to download the admit card is online apart from that no other mode is available to download Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019. Get here full information regarding Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019.
Latest: Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 is available now. Scroll down to get the link.
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 is the key to enter in the examination hall. For all the candidates it is mandatory to carry a hard copy of the admit card on the day of the Indian Navy MR Examination 2019. For for information regarding Indian Navy MR Call Letter 2019 check the schedule given below.
|Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||
19 Feb 2019
|Date of Online Examination||23 to 25 Feb 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019.
The candidates who have applied for AA and SSR as well can get the admit card from here as.
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 For Online Examination
The candidates who submitted the application form before or till the last date for those candidates only admit card is issued. The admit card is available at the official website. The candidates who will not carry there call letter those will be not allowed to appear for the examination. Candidates can follow the steps given below for downloading the Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019.
How To Download Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 For Oct Batch?
Candidates can follow the steps given below for downloading the admit card. After downloading the admit card candidates should take the print out of it for future reference.
- Click at the above provided link.
- Thereafter login page appears on the new screen.
- Fill the login credentials at the login page i.e. email address and password.
- After entering all the login details hit the enter button.
- Thereafter, Admit Card page appears on the screen.
- Click at the download option for downloading Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019.
How To Download Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 If you Forget Password?
In case candidates have forgotten the password, then they can retrieve their password from the same link which will be used in downloading the admit card.
- At first click on the above link which redirects to the login page.
- Now click on the link which says “Forgot password”.
- A new page opens, here candidates have to enter their email id and click on the SEND button.
- On clicking, the password retrievable link/ password itself will be sent to the candidate’s email id.
- Now candidates can use these details for downloading their admit card.
What To Do If Unable To Download Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019?
In case any candidates fail to download his/her admit card for some technical issues other than internet connectivity. Then he/she has to contact the Indian Navy immediately. The candidates can contact the navy via two modes. navy has provided the email id and helpline number. Hence the candidates can call on the number except for Sundays, or can write their problem.
- Email Id – [email protected]
- Phone number – 1800-419-2929
Details Mentioned on the Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019
After downloading the admit card candidates should check the details mentioned on it. If the admit card is containing any false details then immediately contact the releasing authority of the admit card. From below candidates can check the details which will be, mentioned on the Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019.
- Roll Number
- Candidates Name
- Father Name
- Name of examination
- Center Name/Address
- Exam Center Code
- Exam Timing including reporting time
What To Carry on The Day of Indian Navy MR Examination 2019?
Candidates need to carry the below mentioned documents. If the candidates will not carry the below-mentioned documents those will be not allowed to appear for the examination.
- One Hard Copy of Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019
- One Valid Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
Exam Pattern of Indian Navy MR 2019 for Oct Batch
Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) 2018 Selection Process of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Online Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Scheme of Online Test
- Exam Language: Bilingual (Hindi & English)
- Exam Duration: 30 minutes
- Question Types: Objective type.
- Section Details: Two Sections (Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge)
- Exam Standard: 10th
- Marking Scheme: +1 for the correct answer, – 1/4 for an incorrect answer
|Name of subject||Number of question||Total number of marks|
|Maths & Science||50||50|
Details Of Indian Navy Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
From below candidates can check the details regarding the Indian Navy Physical Fitness Test (PFT) 2019. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
Tasks in Indian Navy MR Physical Fitness Test 2019
- Run – 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- Squats (Uthak Baithak) – 20
- Push Ups – 10
Advisory Note: Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
Syllabus of Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) 2019
The Navy has provided the syllabus of the Matric Recruit examination on its website. The candidates have to attempt the paper of 10th standard in the examination.
Exam Center for Indian Navy MR 2019 for Oct Batch
As we know there are three phases in the entire selection procedure including Medical examination. So the Center of the examination would be three different location. The allocation of the center will be done as follows
- For Online examination – As per candidates choice filled in application form.
- For PFT – Navy will allocate the closest of where a candidate will appear for the online examination
- For Medical Examination – INS Chilka
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 For Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
The candidates who will qualify the online examination those will be shortlisted for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT). For the shortlisted candidates, only Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 For Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will be issued at the official website. Candidates can follow the steps given above for downloading the admit card.
About Indian Navy MR 2019 Recruitment for Oct Batch
This recruitment was commenced on December 18, 2019, along with two more recruitment of AA and SSR. The Navy opened the online application window for inviting the applications on 400 hundred vacancies. The candidates filled the form in time, those candidates are being issued the admit card for online examination.
FAQ’s On Indian Navy MR
The candidates who are preparing for the next year examination process must have questions like, who can apply, where to apply? what is job profile? The scope of Job? Salary etc.
Who can apply for Indian Navy MR?
So as the answer of the above questions, the candidates who have passes 10th class between 17 to 20 year can apply.
Where to apply for Indian Navy MR?
For registering the candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Navy i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in. The application form is being released twice a year.
What is Job profile?
The candidates can apply for three posts Chef, Stewards, and Hygienist.
- Chef – To prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products).
- Stewards – To serve food in the officers’ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu.
- Hygienist – To clean toilets and other areas.
The scope of Job and Salary
Candidates may undergo various professional courses as per service requirement, and after the courses, the candidates are issued the certificate by various universities. Along with this, the “Graduation Equivalent Certificate” is issued after retirement. Salary – During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month is provided. After selection, the salary of the candidates is Level 3 of the Defense Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100) + MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).