Indian Navy MR Result 2019 – Indian Navy has announced the Indian Navy MR Result 2019 for October Batch 2019 on March 15, 2019, at joinidiannavy.gov.in. For checking the Indian Navy MR Result 2019 candidates have to provide the email address and date of birth. The result for the online examination which was conducted from February 23 to 25, 2019 has been declared. The online examination merit list will be released after the declaration of the result. The separate result will be declared for each stage of the examination. From this page, candidates will get full information regarding Indian Navy Matric Recruit Result 2019.
Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) Result 2019
Among the qualifiers of the online examination, 1600 candidates will be called for Physical Fitness Test (PFT). A State-wise merit list will be prepared of all qualified candidates based upon the vacancies of the respective State. The qualifying cut off marks for appearing in PFT may vary from State to State. Allocation of centers for PFT and Preliminary Recruitment Medical Examination will be at the discretion of the Indian Navy.
|Indian Navy MR Result 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of Examination||23 to 25 Feb 2019|
|Result||15 Mar 2019|
|Merit List releasing date||To Be Announced|
|PFT Date||To Be Announced|
|PFT Result||To Be Announced|
|Final Merit List||To Be Announced|
Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) Result 2019 for Written Exam
Navy announced the result of online examination at its official website. The candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their result from the link provided above.
How To Check Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) Result 2019?
- Click on the above provided link.
- Thereafter, the login page opens on the new screen.
- In the login page enter the email address and password.
- After entering all the details click on the login in button.
- Thereafter, the Indian Navy MR Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
After Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) Result 2019 for Written Exam
Once the result declares, the Navy will prepare the State Wise Merit List among the qualified candidates, as per the available vacancies and in the state. Total 1600 candidates will be called for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT), and Preliminary Recruitment Medical Examination. The cutoff marks for written examination will be varied from state to state.
Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) Final Result 2019
After the successful conduction of the PFT final result will be declared. The final result declaration, final merit list will be released by the Indian Navy. The candidates whose name will be there in the final merit list those will be selected for the applied post. The merit list will contain the name and roll number of the qualified candidates only.
Selection Process of Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) 2019
- The candidate‟s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified
candidates whose names do not appear in the merit list cannot claim admission for the next batch.
- These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh, provided they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- All select listed candidates will be required to download Police Verification form and other
associated forms along with the Call letter for Final Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka.
- The candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Chilka after getting their antecedents
verified on Police Verification form / Online police verification form from the Superintendent of Police
of their respective jurisdiction. Candidates without the verified police verification reports or
reports with adverse comments will not be eligible for enrolment. The format for the police
verification form can also be downloaded from the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in immediately
after the declaration of the select list, to ensure timely verification.
- No inquiry will be entertained regarding this recruitment/ enrolment after a period of six
- A State-wise merit list will be published for candidates who have passed in PFT and Preliminary Recruitment Medical Examination depending upon vacancies.
- In case of candidates securing similar cut off marks in Computer Based Examination, the candidate with a higher percentage in the qualifying examination i.e 10th will be selected for Final Enrolment Medicals at INS Chilka.
Training and initial engagement of Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) 2019
- The training of Candidates for the course will commence in October 2019, with 15 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch/ Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
- Discharge as “Unsuitable”. Sailors are liable to be discharged as “UNSUITABLE” due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
- Initial Engagement. The initial engagement is subject to successful completion of training. The
initial engagement is for a period of 15 years.