Indian Navy Matric Recruit Result 2019 – Indian Navy will announce the Written Examination result 2019 at the official website. The candidate who will appear in the Written Examination held by Indian Navy authorities can check their Result here after the examination. Get Indian Navy Matric Recruit Result 2019 complete information here. Call letter for Final Medical examination will be uploaded only for medically qualified candidates in the select list.
Indian Navy Matric Recruit Result 2019
Results of the online examination of Indian navy matric Recuit will be announced tentatively after 30 days. Approximately 1600 candidates will be called for PFT and Preliminary Recruitment Medical Examination. A State wise merit list will be prepared of all qualified candidates based upon the vacancies of the respective State. The qualifying cut off marks for appearing in PFT & Preliminary Recruitment Medical may vary from State to State. Allocation of centres for PFT and Preliminary Recruitment Medical Examination will be at the discretion of the Indian Navy.
- A State wise merit list will be published for candidates who have passed in PFT and Prelimi-
nary Recruitment Medical Examination depending upon vacancies.
- In case of candidates securing similar cut off marks in Computer Based Examination, the candidate with higher percentage in the qualifying examination i.e 10th will be selected for Final Enrolment Medicals at INS Chilka.
|Date of Written Examination||Feb 2019|
|Display of Merit list||22 Aug 2019|
- The candidate‟s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified
candidates whose names do not appear in the merit list cannot claim admission for the next batch.
- These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh, provided they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- All select listed candidates will be required to download Police Verification form and other
associated forms along with the Call letter for Final Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka.
- The candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Chilka after getting their antecedents
verified on Police Verification form / Online police verification form from the Superintendent of Police
of their respective jurisdiction. Candidates without the verified police verification reports or
reports with adverse comments will not be eligible for enrolment. The format for the police
verification form can also be downloaded from the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in immediately
after the declaration of select list, to ensure timely verification.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding this recruitment/ enrolment after a period of six
Training and initial engagement of Indian Navy Matric Recruit 2019
- The training of Candidates for the course will commence in October 2019, with 15 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch/ Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
- Discharge as “Unsuitable”. Sailors are liable to be discharged as “UNSUITABLE” due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
- Initial Engagement. The initial engagement is subject to successful completion of training. The
initial engagement is for a period of 15 years.