The result of Indian Navy MR Musician will be declared online on the Indian Navy website joinindiannavy.gov.in. A merit list will be prepared from all the candidates who qualify the Preliminary Screening Board and Final Screening Board. The result for both the Screening Board will be declared separately. All select list candidates will have to undergo a Final Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Kunjali, Mumbai. Candidates declared Temporary/ Permanent unfit candidates at Final Medical Examination will be given an option for Appeal Medical Examination at INHS Asvini, Mumbai only within a maximum period of 21 days. This Appeal Medical Examination shall be treated as final. Get more information on Indian Navy MR Musician Result / Merit List 2019 here.
Indian Navy MR Musician Result / Merit List 2019
The Indian Navy MR Musician Result / Merit List 2019 will be declared after the successful end of the recruitment examinations. The candidate‟s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission in the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
|Recruitment Events||Important dates|
|Preliminary Screening Board||06 – 10 Jul 2019|
|Result declaration of Preliminary Screening Board||To be notified later!|
|Final Screening Board||03 – 06 Sep|
|Result of Final Screening Board||To be notified later!|
Result/Merit List: The Indian Navy MR Musician Result / Merit List 2019 can be checked from www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
How to Check Indian Navy MR Musician Result / Merit List?
The result of Indian Navy MR Musician can be checked by entering the name or the roll number. The process to check the via both the mediums is as follows:
Steps to Check Indian Navy MR Musician Result 2019:
- Click on the link provided above or go to the official website of the Indian Navy joinindiannavy.gov.in and look there for the link of Indian Navy MR Musician result/merit list 2019.
- It will take you to the result portal.
- you will be asked to enter the Name or the Roll Number as mentioned on your Indian Navy MR Musician Admit Card.
- Click on the ‘Find Results’ button. Check and download the result.
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Preliminary Screening Board and Final Screening Board.
Preliminary Screening Board will be conducted in two phases. In the first phase, verification of age, education qualification, music certificates and musical ability of the candidate will be assessed. The candidates who are suitable to undertake the final test will be subjected to the second phase of PSB. In the second phase, the physical fitness test and initial recruitment medical examination will be conducted.
Those who qualify the Preliminary Screening Board will be required to undergo a Final Screening Board. All qualified candidates will be called to INS Kunjali, Colaba, Mumbai for the final screening test, final medical examination and selection on All India Basis.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidates must be in good physical and medical health free, from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions in any part of the world as per Navy Order (Spl) 01/2008.
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and back (dorsal) part of the hand/reverse side of the palm. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and the candidate will be banned from recruitment.
- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Training & Initial Engagement
Training: The training for the course will commence in October 2019, with 15 weeks of Basic Training at INS Chilka in Odisha. Thereafter the trainees are sent to Mumbai for 26 weeks of specialized training in Military Music.
Discharge as Unsuitable: Sailors are liable to be discharged as UNSUITABLE due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training
Initial Engagement: The initial engagement is subjected to the successful completion of training. The initial engagement is for 15 years.
Pay & Allowances
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs.14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Promotion: Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1, 51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations