The Call-up Letters cum Admit Cards (CLACs) for the eligible candidates who submit their online application on time in designated format will be uploaded on the website of The Indian Navy. The candidate would be required to download CLACs from the official website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in in order to appear in Indian Navy MR Musician 2019. No Call-up Letter cum Admit Cards (CLACs) will be sent by post to any candidate. The CLACs would indicate the date, time and place for Preliminary Screening Test. To know more about Indian Navy MR Musician Admit Card 2019 visit the entire article.
Indian Navy MR Musician Admit Card 2019
The candidates who will submit their Online Application on or before the due date will be able to download the admit card. Admit Card is an essential document to carry during the examination. The Call-up Letter cum Admit Cards (CLACs) can be download from The Indian Navy Website as per below schedule:
|Recruitment Events||Important dates|
|Last date of Online Application Submission||19 May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||Jun 2019|
|Preliminary Screening Board||06 – 10 Jul 2019|
Admit Card: The Call-up Letter cum Admit Cards (CLACs) will be uploaded on the Indian Navy’s Website i.e www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
How To Download MR Musician Admit Card 2019?
The admit card will be available for download on the official website. The steps to download are as follows.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Indian Navy or click on the above link.
- Then you have to login by using your username and password.
- After login download the admit card form the portal.
- Take a print out of the admit card to carry in the examination hall.
Particulars on MR Musician Admit Card 2019
Some details are present on the MR Musician Admit Card 2019. The aspirants should check for that the details are correct or not. If all details are correct then all set, if not then it is the matter of discrepancy. For your ease, we are providing here the particulars which could be printed on your MR Musician Admit Card 2019.
- Name of aspirant
- Guardian Name of the aspirant
- Name of Exam
- Mode of exam
- Roll Number
- Date, time of exam
- Subjects of paper
- Exam conducting body name
While checking the details, if a candidate comes across any error in the admit card then they must contact the officials.
Candidates are to choose only one centre for recruitment in accordance with the address given in the application, e.g. a candidate who is a resident of Maharashtra can only choose Mumbai as centre.
Instructions For Applicants
- After downloading the Admit Card, candidates need to affix their passport sized photograph in the provided space. It should be the same as that uploaded at the time of registration.
- Candidate must carry the admit card to the examination hall. If the candidates will be unable to produce it, the invigilators will not allow them to sit for the exam.
- The examination center mentioned in the admit card of will be the final and the conducting authority will not change it.
- The admit card should be defended by the candidate till the declaration of the result of Indian Navy MR Musician Recruitment Examination.
Mera Admidcard Nhi aaya hai
Mr musician k liye uply kiye the
Mr musician ki admit card kab se ayega
Sir plzz givee me information about the
Mr musician abhii tk admit card nhii aayaa plz sir help me
Mera Mr ka admit card nhi a rha h please btaiye kaise download kre
My [email protected]