ITBP Head Constable & Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has announced the ITBP Head Constable Result 2018. The final result has been declared on the official website. Notification for the recruitment of the post of Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic) in Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial), on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. All the details related to ITBP Head Constable & Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018 is available on this page.
ITBP Head Constable & Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018
Interested can check can check all the information related to ITBP Head Constable & Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018 like application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc on this article. Candidates can check ITBP Head Constable & Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment schedule i.e. given below.
|Online Application From Start Date||09Jan 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application||07 Feb 2018|
|Admit Card||to be announced|
|Written Exam||As per admit card|
|Result||to be announced|
Name of the Post
- Head Constable (Motor Mechanic)
- Constable (Motor Mechanic)
Total No of Vacancies: 241
|Name of Post||Total vacancies|
to be filled up
|Head Constable (MM)||60||23||12||03||22|
- For Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) : Rs. 25500 – 81100 (as per 7th CPC) (Level -4 in the Pay Matrix)
- For Constable (Motor Mechanic) : Rs. 21700 – 69100 (as per 7th CPC) (Level -3 in the Pay Matrix)
Age Limit(as on 31 Jan 2018): between 18 to 25 years.
- For Head Constable (Motor Mechanic): 10+2 pass from a recognized Board or Institution.
- For Constable (Motor Mechanic): 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of 2 Phase Recruitment test.
- Written Test
- Physical efficiency test (PET)
- Rs. 100/- for General and OBC Category
- No fee for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen
For Head Constable (Motor Mechanic)
- 10+2 pass from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognized institution or Industrial Training Institute with three years practical experience in the trade in a reputed workshop OR
three years diploma in Automobile Engineering.
For Constable (Motor Mechanic)
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Industrial Training Institute certificate in respective trade from a recognized institution.
- Three years experience in respective trade from a recognized firm.
Age should be between 18 and 25 years. Crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date i.e. February 07, 2018. Candidates should not have been born earlier than February 08, 1993 and not later than February 07, 2000.
- The candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
- Must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
- A color blind person will not be eligible for appointment. If at any stage of the service career, a person is found to be color blind, he will be boarded out as per SHAPE policy in vogue in the force.
- Content: Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like the inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
The eligible candidates will get the ITBP Head Constable & Constable Motor Mechanic Admit Card to appear in recruitment test. The date and place of recruitment test will be indicated in Admit Card. Candidates shall get their admit card through online mode. As soon as the admit card will be released, we will also update the status of the same here.
Selection Process and Exam Pattern
The candidates who report on the basis of admit card will have to undergo the following recruitment tests.
Height Bar- Candidates who qualify the documentation will go through the height bar test. The candidates not meeting the prescribed height will be eliminated.
Physical Efficiency Test- Those who qualify the Height Bar Test, will be subjected to physical efficiency test. The events of the PET are as follows:-
|1.6 Km Race||To be completed within 7.30 minutes.|
|Long Jump||11 Feet (03 Chances)|
|High Jump||3½ Feet (03 Chances)|
No marks will be awarded for this test and it will be only qualifying in nature. Those who do not qualify will be eliminated at this stage itself.
Note: PET will not be held for Ex-servicemen. However, Ex-servicemen will be required to pass the requisite PST, written test, practical (skill) test and medical examination.
Physical Standard Test: Candidates who qualify the PET will be screened for Height, Chest and Weight measurements. Those who do not meet the required physical measurements as applicable will be eliminated at this stage.
Written Test: The candidates who qualify PST will have to appear in written examination. Fresh admit Cards to the candidates, who qualify for the written test will be issued online by mentioning the date & venue of the written test. A list of candidates qualified for written test will also be uploaded on ITBP website i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. The written test will be as under:-
- The written test for 50 marks containing 50 questions will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue or Black Ball pen only. OMR Sheet will be signed both by the candidate and invigilator.
- The question paper will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
- Pattern of question paper will be as under:-
Subject No. of questions Marks Duration of written test General knowledge (Bilingual questions) 10 Questions 10 1 Hour Mathematics (Bilingual questions) 5 Questions 5 Hindi 10 Questions 10 English 10 Questions 10 Trade-related theory (Bilingual questions) 15 Questions 15
- The questions for written test to the post of Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) shall be of 12th standard and the questions for written test to the post of Constable (Motor Mechanic) shall be of 10th standard.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers and fill the relevant columns on the OMR answer sheet only in Blue/Black ink.
- The cut-off percentage of marks for qualifying in written exam will be as under:-
General and Ex-Servicemen 35% SC, ST & OBC 33%
Practical (Skill) Test: The candidates who qualify the written test will be put through a Skill Test. Skill test is divided into following parts:-
|Identification of faults||15|
|Rectification of defects||15|
|Handling of tools||05|
After completion of the Practical (Skill) Test, Merit lists in each category namely, Gen, SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and Ex-servicemen will be drawn on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination. The candidates shall be shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) as per the category wise vacancies on the basis of this merit. The extended list shall also be prepared to cover the shortfall due to the failure of candidates in DME and Review Medical Examination (RME). However, there shall be no reserve list.
Detailed Medical Examination
Candidates shortlisted in order of merit as per category wise number of vacancies will be put through DME to assess their fitness as per medical policy issued by MHA.
- For more information about ITBP Head Constable & Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018, download notification.
- Revised Notification: Click here to check the ITBP Head Constable & Constable Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018 Revised notification.