ITBP Tradesman Admit Card 2020 – ITBP has issued the admit card for the ITBP Tradesman written examination. Candidates can download the admit card with new dates. The CBT Exam will take place on March 19, 2021. The admit card for ITBP Tradesman Recruitment 2020 releases at the official website, recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. To download the ITBP Tradesman admit card 2020, candidates need to enter the email id and password. The admit card for ITBP Tradesman 2020 will consist of the personal details of the candidate as well as basic information about the exam such as Date, timings, and venue. No candidate will receive their ITBP Tradesman admit card by post.
Latest: ITBP Tradesman Admit Card 2020 is now available. Use the link below to download it1
ITBP Tradesman Admit Card 2020
The candidates have been eagerly waiting for the authorities to declare the exam date. It is expected that soon the authorities will release the admit card at its official website. Also, candidates can check the schedule for ITBP Tradesman recruitment 2020 in the table below:
|Issuance of Admit Card|
05 Mar 2021
|ITBP Written exam date|
19 Mar 2021
To get ITBP Tradesman 2017/2020 Syllabus – Click Here
How to Download the ITBP Tradesman Admit Card 2020?
The admit card is available online at the official website. Follow the steps below to download the same:
1st step: Go to the official website, recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
2nd step: Now on the homepage of the website, click on the “Login” button.
3rd step: Now login page will appear on the screen, enter the user email and password.
4th step: Next, click on the login button, admit card will be appear on the screen.
5th step: Download the admit card and keep it safely.
ITBP Tradesman Recruitment Selection Process 2020
The selection of the candidates for the post of Tradesman is on the basis of the 03 phases as explained below:
- Height Bar- At the very beginning of the recruitment process, candidates will go through the height bar test. The candidates who will not meet the prescribed height will be eliminated.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – Those who will qualify the Height Bar Test, will be eligible to appear for Physical efficiency test. No marks shall be awarded for this test and the test will be only qualifying in nature. The PET exam will not be conducted for Ex-servicemen. The events of the PET are as follows:-
|A||1.6 Km Race||To be completed within 7.30 minutes.||Not applicable|
|B||800 Metre Race||Not applicable.||To be completed within 4.45 minutes.|
|C||Long Jump||11 Feet (03 Chances)||09 Feet (03 Chances)|
|D||High Jump||31⁄2 Feet (03 Chances)||3 Feet (03 Chances)|
- Physical Standard Test- Candidates who will qualify the race will be screened for Height, Chest (Chest measurement for the male candidate only) and Weight measurements. Those who will not meet the required physical measurements as applicable will be eliminated at this stage. Furthermore, Ex-servicemen will be required to pass the requisite PST, trade test, written test, and medical examination.
- Trade Test – The candidates who will qualify the PST will be required to appear for the trade test. The trade test is of 50 marks. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test only as applied in the application form.
|Name of the Post||Activity||Total Marks|
|Constable (Tailor)||Taking measurements, cutting and stitching uniform|
for winter and summer seasons for the
|Knowledge about different types of material i.e.|
fabrics, threads etc. used in the trade work.
|Capability to carry out minor repairs/troubleshooting|
and maintenance of the sewing machine.
|Ability to recognize the tools/machines used in cutting|
and tailoring and their correct identification.
|Constable (Gardener)||Knowledge of different kinds of plants,|
flowers and seasonal plants and the ability to recognize
|Knowledge of chemical fertilizers and their use.||10 marks|
|Knowledge of preservation of seeds of different plants,|
the season of plantation and plantation techniques.
|Knowledge about budding and grafting,|
preparing the bouquets by using flowers of different
|Ability to identify and recognize the tools used|
|Constable (Cobbler)||Knowledge of stitching and repairing shoes.||10 marks|
|Ability to identify and recognize the tools used|
in the trade.
|Ability to identify and recognize the different types|
of leather and material used in the trade work.
|Ability to identify and recognize the|
nails and threads used for repairing shoes.
|Knowledge of different parts of a leather- sewing|
machine and the ability to carry out minor repairs.
|Constable (Water Carrier)||Flour kneading and preparation of chapati (Roti).||10 marks|
|Cutting of vegetables, Salad, table layout and|
grinding of condiments.
|Cleaning of utensils of a cook house.||10 marks|
|Knowledge about ways to maintain cleanliness|
and hygiene in the kitchen/cook house.
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||Knowledge about tools, cleaning material|
used in the trade work.
|Cleaning of bathroom, toilet wash basin etc.||15 marks|
|Collection and proper disposal of Trash/Garbage etc.||10 marks|
|Ability to open a blocked sewer pipe line, latrine and|
|Constable (Cook)||Preparation of different dishes veg. as well as|
non-veg. and correct use of condiments.
|Method of garnishing and serving the food.||15 marks|
|Hygiene, sanitation, and cleanliness of the kitchen.||10 marks|
| Knowledge and capability to prepare food|
(Vegetarian/Non-vegetarian) for one platoon strength and method of layout/serving
|Constable (Washer Man)||Washing of various types of clothes.||15 marks|
|Ironing of clothes.||10 marks|
|Knowledge about dry-cleaning of clothes.||10 marks|
|Knowledge about the use of various detergents/|
washing powders, soaps etc and their use in correct quantity.
|Constable (Barber)||Hair cutting of various types.||20 marks|
|Body/head massage.||15 marks|
|Knowledge about the use of tools/|
machines used in the trade work.
ITBP Tradesman 2020 Exam Pattern for Written Test
The candidates who will qualify the Phase-I, i.e., PET, PST & Trade test will have to appear in the written examination. The written test will be of 50 marks containing 50 objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue or Black Ball pen only. The question paper will be set bilingually which means it will be both in Hindi and English language.
The pattern of the question paper will be as follows:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness/ General knowledge||15 questions||15|
|Knowledge of elementary Mathematics||10 questions||10|
|Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns||15 questions||15|
|To test the basic knowledge of the candidates in English/Hindi||There will be 10 questions for Hindi and 10 questions for
English each and candidates have an option to attempt 10
questions in either of the language.
General Instructions for the Candidates for ITBP Tradesman Admit Card 2020
- The question papers can be answered either in Hindi or in the English language.
- The candidates will be allowed to take a carbon copy of the answer sheet.
- It is advised to candidates to bring two blue or black ball pens for written examination.
- Use of Mobile phone, calculators or any other electronic/electrical device is not permitted and hence, the exam takers, should not bring them. these devices inside the examination premises.
- Revaluation of answer sheet of written exam or re-conduct of written examination will not be entertained.
- Before the start of physical efficiency test (PET) and physical standard test (PST), the candidates will be required to undergo through verification of identity including Biometric capture.
- The Biometric identification of the candidates can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.