ITBP Tradesman Admit Card 2017 will be provided to the eligible candidates on their registered email ID. It is advised to candidates to provide a valid and functional email id as any update or information will be given to the candidates electronically. The admit card for ITBP Tradesman Recruitment 2017 will be given to candidates who will clear Phase I of the ITBP recruitment process, which is, Physical Test. The admit card for ITBP Tradesman 2017 will consist of the personal details of the candidate as well as basic information about the exam such as Date, timings, and venue. No candidate will receive their ITBP Tradesman Admit Card by post.
Candidates will be shortlisted for recruitment on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Trade Tests. Those aspirants who will clear the above-mentioned tests will be shortlisted for Phase II of the recruitment process, which is, Written Test. Know more details on ITBP Tradesman Recruitment 2017 Admit Card including, how to obtain admit card, selection process, etc. in the article below.
ITBP Tradesman Admit Card 2017
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The candidates have been eagerly waiting for the authorities to declare the exam date. It is expected that soon the authorities will release the admit card at its official website. Also, candidates can check the schedule for ITBP Tradesman Recruitment 2017 in the table below:
|Last date for submitting the application form||07 Sep 2017|
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|ITBP Physical Test Tradesman Date||To be Announced|
|ITBP Written exam date||To be Announced|
Admit Card: Though the candidates will receive their ITBP Tradesman 2017 Admit Card at their registered email id, however, for more details, check the official website of ITBP, recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
How to Download the ITBP Tradesman Admit Card 2017?
The candidates will be issued admit card for Written exam. However, those who will qualify the ITBP Physical Test will be issued admit card and can appear for the Written exam. The exam conducting body will not send admit card by any other mode, except for Online. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to check their email ID regularly and download it. Also, applicants should take a pint out of it to bring the same to the exam center.
ITBP Tradesman Recruitment Selection Process 2017
The selection of the candidates for the post of Tradesman is on the basis of the 03 phases as explained below:
- Height Bar- At the very beginning of the recruitment process, candidates will go through the height bar test. The candidates who will not meet the prescribed height will be eliminated.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – Those who will qualify the Height Bar Test, will be eligible to appear for Physical efficiency test. No marks shall be awarded for this test and the test will be only qualifying in nature. The PET exam will not be conducted for Ex-servicemen. The events of the PET are as follows:-
|A||1.6 Km Race||To be completed within 7.30 minutes.||Not applicable|
|B||800 Metre Race||Not applicable.||To be completed within 4.45 minutes.|
|C||Long Jump||11 Feet (03 Chances)||09 Feet (03 Chances)|
|D||High Jump||31⁄2 Feet (03 Chances)||3 Feet (03 Chances)|
- Physical Standard Test- Candidates who will qualify the race will be screened for Height, Chest (Chest measurement for the male candidate only) and Weight measurements. Those who will not meet the required physical measurements as applicable will be eliminated at this stage. Furthermore, Ex-servicemen will be required to pass the requisite PST, trade test, written test, and medical examination.
- Trade Test – The candidates who will qualify the PST will be required to appear for the trade test. The trade test is of 50 marks. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test only as applied in the application form.
|Name of the Post||Activity||Total Marks|
|Constable (Tailor)||Taking measurements, cutting and stitching uniform
for winter and summer seasons for the
|Knowledge about different types of material i.e.
fabrics, threads etc. used in the trade work.
|Capability to carry out minor repairs/troubleshooting
and maintenance of the sewing machine.
|Ability to recognize the tools/machines used in cutting
and tailoring and their correct identification.
|Constable (Gardener)||Knowledge of different kinds of plants,
flowers and seasonal plants and the ability to recognize
|Knowledge of chemical fertilizers and their use.||10 marks|
|Knowledge of preservation of seeds of different plants,
the season of plantation and plantation techniques.
|Knowledge about budding and grafting,
preparing the bouquets by using flowers of different
|Ability to identify and recognize the tools used
|Constable (Cobbler)||Knowledge of stitching and repairing shoes.||10 marks|
|Ability to identify and recognize the tools used
in the trade.
|Ability to identify and recognize the different types
of leather and material used in the trade work.
|Ability to identify and recognize the
nails and threads used for repairing shoes.
|Knowledge of different parts of a leather- sewing
machine and the ability to carry out minor repairs.
|Constable (Water Carrier)||Flour kneading and preparation of chapati (Roti).||10 marks|
|Cutting of vegetables, Salad, table layout and
grinding of condiments.
|Cleaning of utensils of a cook house.||10 marks|
|Knowledge about ways to maintain cleanliness
and hygiene in the kitchen/cook house.
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||Knowledge about tools, cleaning material
used in the trade work.
|Cleaning of bathroom, toilet wash basin etc.||15 marks|
|Collection and proper disposal of Trash/Garbage etc.||10 marks|
|Ability to open a blocked sewer pipe line, latrine and
|Constable (Cook)||Preparation of different dishes veg. as well as
non-veg. and correct use of condiments.
|Method of garnishing and serving the food.||15 marks|
|Hygiene, sanitation, and cleanliness of the kitchen.||10 marks|
| Knowledge and capability to prepare food
(Vegetarian/Non-vegetarian) for one platoon strength and method of layout/serving
|Constable (Washer Man)||Washing of various types of clothes.||15 marks|
|Ironing of clothes.||10 marks|
|Knowledge about dry-cleaning of clothes.||10 marks|
|Knowledge about the use of various detergents/
washing powders, soaps etc and their use in correct quantity.
|Constable (Barber)||Hair cutting of various types.||20 marks|
|Body/head massage.||15 marks|
|Knowledge about the use of tools/
machines used in the trade work.
Exam Pattern for Written Test
The candidates who will qualify the Phase-I, i.e., PET, PST & Trade test will have to appear in the written examination. The written test will be of 50 marks containing 50 objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue or Black Ball pen only. The question paper will be set bilingually which means it will be both in Hindi and English language.
ITBP Tradesman Recruitment Examination Pattern
The pattern of the question paper will be as follows:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness/ General knowledge||15 questions||15|
|Knowledge of elementary Mathematics||10 questions||10|
|Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns||15 questions||15|
|To test the basic knowledge of the candidates in English/Hindi||There will be 10 questions for Hindi and 10 questions for
English each and candidates have an option to attempt 10
questions in either of the language.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- The question papers can be answered either in Hindi or in the English language.
- The candidates will be allowed to take a carbon copy of the answer sheet.
- It is advised to candidates to bring two blue or black ball pens for written examination.
- Use of Mobile phone, calculators or any other electronic/electrical device is not permitted and hence, the exam takers, should not bring them. these devices inside the examination premises.
- Revaluation of answer sheet of written exam or re-conduct of written examination will not be entertained.
- Before the start of physical efficiency test (PET) and physical standard test (PST), the candidates will be required to undergo through verification of identity including Biometric capture.
- The Biometric identification of the candidates can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.