The ITBP Tradesman Recruitment Result 2017 will be uploaded online on its official website. A list of candidates who qualified for the written test will also be uploaded on the ITBP website. The result will be published for the various post in Tradesman such as Tailor, Gardener, Cobbler, Water Carrier, Safai Karamchari, Cook, Washerman, Barber. A Merit list in each category namely UR, SC, ST, OBC, and Ex-servicemen will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the trade test and written test.
On the basis of the merit list, the candidates shall be shortlisted for detailed medical examination as per the trade-wise and category-wise vacancies. More details on ITBP Tradesman Recruitment 2017 Result including pass percentage, vacancy details, merit list etc is mentioned below.
How to Obtain ITBP Tradesman Recruitment Result 2017
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Candidates will be able to download their result by clicking on the link provided below:
ITBP Tradesman Recruitment Merit List
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force will publish the result for all the phases at its official website. Merit list for each will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the trade test and written test. While calculating the combined marks, the marks obtained by a candidate in the written test will be given 60% of weightage and the marks obtained in the Trade Test will be given 40% of weightage. On the basis of the same, a merit list will be prepared according to the total marks scored. The candidates will be further shortlisted for detailed medical examination as per the trade-wise and category-wise vacancies.
ITBP Tradesman Recruitment Cut off Percentage
To qualify the written examination, the cut-off percentage of marks will be as under:-
|Category||Cut Off Percentage|
|General and Ex-Servicemen||35%|
|SC, ST & OBC||33%|
After the Result is declared
After the result is declared, the selected candidates will be called for document verification before Detailed Medical Examination (DME). The original documents will be returned on the spot after verification and self-attested copies of certificates will be retained with the application. The original copies of the following documents will be required for verification:
- Educational Certificate(s)
- Date of birth Certificate as in Matriculation or 10th Class Certificate;
- Professional/Experience Certificate, if any
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Certificate, and OBC certificate, issued by an authority not lower than Tehsildar or SDO. Candidates claiming OBC (NCL) status may note that certificate on creamy layer status should have been obtained within three years before the closing date i.e. September 7, 2017.
- Domicile Certificate issued by local revenue authorities or PAN Card or Aadhar Card or Driving License or Voter ID Card or Passport for verification of citizenship. In case of West Pakistani Refugees settled in J&K, they are required to produce Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Numberdar of a candidate’s village to the effect that the person belonged to the West Pakistani Refugees Category, along with a copy of Electoral Roll showing the name of the candidate in the voter list for elections to the Parliamentary Constituency
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
- One latest passport size photograph. (Submitted with online application form)
- Certificate for claiming relaxation in height & chest (if applicable)
ITBP Detailed Medical Examination
Candidates who will be shortlisted in the order of merit as per category wise number of vacancies will be put through a detailed medical examination to assess their fitness as per the medical policy issued by MHA.
Note: Verification of original documents will be carried out at the time of Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
APPEAL AGAINST DETAILED MEDICAL EXAMINATION
A candidate who is declared unfit in the detailed medical examination (DME), if not satisfied with the findings of the Medical Officer, can submit an appeal for his/her Re-Medical Examination (RME) with duly filled Medical certificate as a proof of evidence about the error of judgment on the part of Recruitment Medical Officer.
The appeal will not be taken into consideration unless it contains a Medical Re-Examination Fee of Rs. 25/- in the form of Indian Postal Order and a Rejection Slip (original) issued by the Presiding Officer. The RME fee in the form of IPO should be prepared in the name of INSPECTOR GENERAL (NW) Frontier, ITB Police Force.
The appeal complete in all respects has to be received within 15 days from the date of issue of Rejection Slip in which the finding of the Medical Officer will be communicated to the candidate. The application for re-medical examination shall be sent to the following address:
THE INSPECTOR GENERAL (NW) Frontier, ITB Police Force, PO – Seemanagar, Near Airport, Chandigarh (UT) Pin – 160003.
Note: The decision of the re-medical board of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force shall be final and no 2nd appeal will be entertained.
What happens after the candidate is selected?
Candidates shall be required to serve in the Force for a minimum period of 10 years. Also, selected candidates shall have to undergo a Basic Training and such other courses as prescribed in the Force from time to time.
However, if any person after joining the service wants to resign before the expiry of 10 years, he/she is required to refund a sum equal to three months’ pay and allowances attached to the post or the cost of training imparted to him/her by the Force, whichever is higher.
|Name of the Post||Total vacancy||Particulars||Reservation Status|
|Constable (Water Carrier)||95||Male||41||12||6||22||81|
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||33||Male||14||4||2||8||28|
Pay Scale And Other Allowances
In the Level -3 in the Pay Matrix will be provided Rs. 21700 – 69100 (as per 7th CPC).
The post will carry the following Allowances:
- Dearness Allowance
- Ration Money
- Washing Allowance as admissible from time to time
- Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified border areas
- Free uniform
- Free accommodation or HRA
- Transport Allowance
- Free leave pass and any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions. They will be covered under the New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme.