JK Bank PO Admit Card 2019- Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate to attend the examination. After downloading the admit card, ensure that the data is printed as per the application form submitted by you. JK Bank PO Conducting body has released the link to download the admit card for mains examination. A direct link to download admit card is available here. Candidates are advised to go through this article for getting more information. Please note the date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter. You may visit the venue one day before the Online Examination to confirm the location so that you are able to report on time (as printed on the call letter) on the day of the examination. Latecomers will not be allowed. Candidates are advised to bring a call letter with their photograph affixed thereon, currently valid Photo identity proof in original and a photocopy of the same ID proof which you bring in original.
JK Bank PO Mains Admit Card 2019
Admit Card has been issued after the application process got over i.e from May 22, 2019, For J&K Bank PO Mains Exam. The J&K Bank PO 2019 Admit Card consists of the information such as your name, enrollment number, test center details, reporting timings and many more. The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
|The date for downloading Mains Admit Card||22 May 2019|
|Last date for downloading Mains Admit Card||07 Jun 2019|
|Exam Date for Mains Exam||17 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the J&K Bank PO, Mains Admit Card 2019.
How to download Admit Card
Admit Card to write the examination is generated only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respects, on or before the last date specified.Photograph and signature images shall be uploaded on or before the last date.
- Candidates can download the Admit Card by logging into their registered account using their registered Email ID / Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- The candidate will not be permitted to appear for the entrance examination without a valid Admit Card. In the examination hall, the candidate should produce his/her Admit Card when demanded by the invigilator.
- Admit Card is an important document and must be kept safe until the admission process is over.
The online examination will comprise the following objective type multiple choice tests as stated below :
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
The total time for the test is 160 minutes.
- However you may have to be at the venue for approximately 200 minutes including the time required for logging in, collection of the call letters, going through the instructions, etc
- All tests will be provided in English. Each test is separately timed.
- Candidates can attempt questions in a particular test during the time allotted for that test only. All the questions will have multiple choices.
- Out of the five answers to a question, only one will be the correct answer. You have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is appropriate/ correct.
- The alternative/ option that you have clicked on will be treated as your answer to that question. There will be the penalty for wrong answers marked by you
- For every wrong answer marked by you, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Jammu-Kashmir had conducted the Probationary officer recruitment exam on April 22, 2019. The result has been declared for the preliminary phase. The candidates who have qualified the preliminary exam are able to give the mains exam for the recruitment. Now the application phase for Mains examination has been finished. To download the admit card for JK Bank PO candidates should visit the official website as well as this page. The result will be declared after June 17, 2019. The organization will announce the cut off marks on the same day for declaration of result.