JK SET Previous Year Question Papers – In this article Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test previous year question papers are provided. Candidates must solve previous years question papers of the JK SET Examination. Candidates can find previous year papers, complete books as well as pdf online. The papers are available so that Candidates can solve them and have a better idea about the exam pattern. Therefore, JK SET Previous Year Question Papers are a complete reference for the students to understand and know the pattern and level of the exam.
JK SET Previous Year Question Papers
The direct link to get JK SET previous year question paper is provided below. They are available online as well as offline for the candidates.
Click here to get JK SET answer key.
JK SET Previous Year Question Papers – Important Points
For the candidates aspiring to be Assistant Professors, Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test examination is an important examination. It is a truth that only a few candidates get shortlisted via the JK SET exam. It is essential to understand how qualified candidates prepare themselves for this JK SET examination. Among every student, one thing that is common is solving previous years question papers. We have mentioned right here some factors citing how JK SET preceding year question papers are useful for the coaching of the exam.
- The candidates who have just started preparing themselves for the examination should start solving the previous years question papers. This way candidates will be at ease in solving the questions from the sections which have been prepared and there will be no constraints.
- Candidates should start solving the previous year question papers of JK SET examination after they have covered the majority of the syllabus.
- Generally, the online papers will have timers too which will assist candidates in checking their exam preparation in the real-time environment. This will additionally provide a higher time administration idea to them.
- It is obvious that many candidates tend to see the answer first before solving the questions by themselves, this eventually develops into a habit and candidates start focusing on the answer rather on the type of question. Candidates must avoid this and try to solve the questions by themselves first and then if not being able to solve it see how it is solved. But this must not be the case with every question.
- Start solving questions from the section you have prepared thoroughly from Previous Year Papers of JK SET on a daily basis.
- Solving Previous Year questions papers will not only help you to understand the pattern of paper but will also boost your confidence.
About JK SET
The University of Kashmir conducts the Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test ( JK SET) every year to recruit Assistant Professors in the state. Interested Candidates must appear for this examination to be able to apply for the post of assistant professor. It is conducted for 37 diverse subjects. JK SET is conducted in 3 Papers: Paper-1, Paper-2 and Paper-3. Paper-1 has 60 questions in total and time allotted for it is 1 hour, Paper-2 has 50 questions and time allotted for it is 1 hour and Paper-3 has 75 questions and time allotted for the same is 2 hours 30 mins and is of 150 marks whereas paper-1 and paper-2 are of 100 marks each.
Official website: set.uok.edu.in