JKSET Result 2018 has been announced. The result has been released via a PDF, in which only the roll numbers of the qualified candidates are mentioned. Other than this, the University of Kashmir has also released JKSET 2018 score card. It is available online, at set.uok.edu.in. In order to download it, the candidates need to click on the link below and enter roll number and date of birth. The cutoff for JKSET 2018 is also available now. The candidates may also check it from this page. JKSET 2018 was held on March 11, 2018, for candidates aspiring to be Assistant Professors/Assistant Professors in the various Colleges and the Universities of Jammu and Kashmir. To know more details about JKSET Result 2018, the candidates may have a look at the page below.
JKSET Result 2018
J & K State Eligibility Test Result 2018 is declared by University of Kashmir at set.uok.edu.in. Candidates who have successfully appeared in J & K State Eligibility Test 2018 can check their J & K SET Result 2018 here.
|Date of Exam||11 Mar 2017|
|JK SET Result 2018||Apr 2018|
The candidates are able to check the result through the link given on the official website. We will also provide a direct link to check the result here.
- Click Here to check Result of JKSET 2018.
- Click here to download JKSET 2018 Scoercard.
- Click here to check JKSET 2018 Cutoff.
After the declaration of the JK SET Result 2018, the university also released the marks of individual candidates.
Qualified candidates will also be able to download the e-Certificates online.
Download e-Certificates: Link to view and download JKSET 2018 certificates will be made available here.
How to Check JKSET Result 2018?
- Go to the link given above.
- The candidates may be prompted to submit the details such as their Date of Birth, exam roll numbers and application numbers etc.
- If the JKSET Results 2018 are released in the form of PDF, they will have to just press the download button and can obtain the complete JKSET 2018 result in one click.
- Submit the details to check the JKSET 2018 result.
Procedure & Criteria for Preparation and Declaration of Result
By the help of the JKSET 2018 result, the final selections of the candidates will be done. This exam which is also known as JKSET 2018 is conducted for determining the candidate’s eligibility for the Assistant Professor. The candidates will have to clear all the stages to gain the complete eligibility for the same. The JKSET Result 2018 is concluded through a series of steps which have been explained below.
Step 1: The candidates must have obtained the following mentioned minimum scores in the SET exam to clear Step 1. The minimum scores are mentioned in the table below.
|Category||Minimum Percentage of Marks in each paper|
|Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3|
Step 2: For the candidates who will clear step 1, a merit list shall be prepared based on the subject and the category of the candidates along with the aggregate marks of all the 3 papers for the candidates.
Step 3: Candidates who have appeared for all three papers and have secured 40% aggregate for general category and 35% for the reserved category from the merit list. Only top 6% of these candidates will be declared SET qualified for eligibility for lectureship only.
Important Points about JKSET 2018 Result
- There shall be no re-evaluation, re-assessment or re-checking of answer-sheets/Test Booklets.
- Request for seeing the OMR sheets by the candidates shall not be entertained. Evaluation once done shall be final and binding.
- No credit shall be given in case of cutting, over-writing or marking more than one answer to a question
- After termination of examination, the State Agency shall publish the provisional list of successful candidates.
- Each successful candidate shall be awarded a certificate (in the approved format) signed by the Member- Secretary JKSET and the Chairman JKSET after checking subject, eligibility and other specified conditions.
- No Marks certificate will be issued to any successful/unsuccessful candidate.