|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
JKSET Result 2018 will be declared by the University of Kashmir. It will be available in the online mode on the official website of the university. The results will be announced a few days after the exams has been conducted successfully. The JKSET 2018 is scheduled to be held on March 11, 2018. The university will also publish answer keys. The University will declare the result of JKSET 2018 on the basis of the official answer key released. Candidates will be recruited for the posts of Assistant Professors/Assistant Professors in the various Colleges and the Universities of Jammu and Kashmir State on the basis of their performance in the test The complete detail of JKSET Result 2018 along with important dates are given below.
JKSET Result 2018
J & K State Eligibility Test Result 2018 is declared by University of Kashmir at set.uok.edu.in. Candidates who have successfully appeared in J & K State Eligibility Test 2018 can check their J & K SET Result 2018 here.
|Date of Exam||11 Mar 2017|
|JK SET Result 2018||Apr 2018|
The candidates are able to check the result through the link given on the official website. We will also provide a direct link to check the result here.
Result: Link to view JKSET 2018 result will be available on set.uok.edu.in.
After the declaration of the JK SET Result 2018, the university also released the marks of individual candidates.
Check Marks: Link to view JKSET 2018 marks will be made available here.
Qualified candidates will also be able to download the e-Certificates online.
Download e-Certificates: Link to view and download JKSET 2018 certificates will be made available here.
How to Check JKSET Result 2018?
- Go to the link given above.
- The candidates may be prompted to submit the details such as their Date of Birth, exam roll numbers and application numbers etc.
- If the JKSET Results 2018 are released in the form of PDF, they will have to just press the download button and can obtain the complete JKSET 2018 result in one click.
- Submit the details to check the JKSET 2018 result.
Procedure & Criteria for Preparation and Declaration of Result
By the help of the JKSET 2018 result, the final selections of the candidates will be done. This exam which is also known as JKSET 2018 is conducted for determining the candidate’s eligibility for the Assistant Professor. The candidates will have to clear all the stages to gain the complete eligibility for the same. The JKSET Result 2018 is concluded through a series of steps which have been explained below.
Step 1: The candidates must have obtained the following mentioned minimum scores in the SET exam to clear Step 1. The minimum scores are mentioned in the table below.
|Category||Minimum Percentage of Marks in each paper|
|Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3|
Step 2: For the candidates who will clear step 1, a merit list shall be prepared based on the subject and the category of the candidates along with the aggregate marks of all the 3 papers for the candidates.
Step 3: Candidates who have appeared for all three papers and have secured 40% aggregate for general category and 35% for the reserved category from the merit list. Only top 6% of these candidates will be declared SET qualified for eligibility for lectureship only.
Important Points about JKSET 2018 Result
- There shall be no re-evaluation, re-assessment or re-checking of answer-sheets/Test Booklets.
- Request for seeing the OMR sheets by the candidates shall not be entertained. Evaluation once done shall be final and binding.
- No credit shall be given in case of cutting, over-writing or marking more than one answer to a question
- After termination of examination, the State Agency shall publish the provisional list of successful candidates.
- Each successful candidate shall be awarded a certificate (in the approved format) signed by the Member- Secretary JKSET and the Chairman JKSET after checking subject, eligibility and other specified conditions.
- No Marks certificate will be issued to any successful/unsuccessful candidate.