JKSET Result 2016 – Result of J & K State Eligibility Test 2016 has been declared online on the official website. University of Kashmir notified the eligibility test for Assistant Professor in the colleges/universities of Jammu and Kashmir. The JKSET 2016 was conducting on 22 May 2016. After conducting the exam, University of Kashmir published answer keys. Based on final official answer key, the University has been declared the JKSET Result 2016. The complete detail of JKSET Result 2016 along with important dates are given below.
For revised Answer key of JKSET – Click Here
|Date of Exam||22 May 2016|
|JK SET Result 2016||16 Nov 2016|
JKSET Result 2016
J & K State Eligibility Test Result 2016 has been declared by University of Kashmir at set.uok.edu.in. Candidates who have successfully appeared in J & K State Eligibility Test 2016 can check their J & K SET Result 2016 here. The candidates are able to check the result through the link given below.
Check Result here – JKSET Result 2016
Result of J & K State Eligibility Test 2016 – Click here
Check Marks of JKSET 2016 – Click here
Cut Off Marks JKSET 2016 – Click here
To download JKSET e-Certificate 2016 – Click here
To check Additional candidates who have provisionally qualified the JKSET 2016 – Click here
How to Check JKSET Result 2016?
- Go to the link given above.
- The candidates may be prompted to submit the details such as their Date of Birth, exam roll numbers and application numbers etc.
- If the JKSET Results 2016 are released in the form of PDF, they will have to just press the download button and can obtain the complete JKSET 2016 result in one click.
- Submit the details to check the JKSET 2016 result.
Procedure & Criteria for Preparation and Declaration of Result
The JKSET Result 2016 has been released in the month of Nov 2016. By the help of the JKSET 2016 result, the final selections of the candidates will be done. This exam which is also known as JKSET 2016 is conducted for determining the candidate’s eligibility for the Assistant Professor. The candidates will have to clear all the stages to gain the complete eligibility for the same. The JKSET Result 2016 is concluded through a series of steps which have been explained below.
Step 1: The candidates must have obtained the following mentioned minimum scores in the SET exam to clear Step 1.
|Category||Minimum Percentage of Marks in each paper|
|Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|ST/OBC/SC/PWD||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
Step 2: For the candidates who will clear step 1, a merit list shall be prepared based on the subject and the category of the candidates along with the aggregate marks of all the 3 papers for the candidates.
Step 3: From the merit list prepared in step 2, top 15% of the candidates are selected and declared as qualified as per the JK SET Result 2016 for Assistant Professor
Important Points about JKSET 2016 Result
- There shall be no re-evaluation, re-assessment or re-checking of answer-sheets/Test Booklets.
- Request for seeing the OMR sheets by the candidates shall not be entertained. Evaluation once done shall be final and binding.
- No credit shall be given in case of cutting, over-writing or marking more than one answer to a question
- After termination of examination, the State Agency shall publish the provisional list of successful candidates.
- Each successful candidate shall be awarded a certificate (in the approved format) signed by the Member- Secretary JKSET and the Chairman JKSET after checking subject, eligibility and other specified conditions.
- No Marks certificate will be issued to any successful/un-successful candidate.