Odisha Public Service Commission has issued the notification for the recruitment to 21 (twenty one ) posts of Inspector of Motor Vehicle / Additional R.T.O (Enforcement) / Assistant Works Engineer in Group-B of OTES · under Commerce and Transport(Transport) Department.
Candidates are can check all the information related to OPSC Recruitment 2016 like important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc on this page.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Challan / Re-Print||Click here|
OPSC Recruitment 2016 for Motor Vehicle Inspector / Add RTO / Asst Works Engg
Interested candidates can fill the application form as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying which is given on this page.
- Total No. of Post : 21 Odisha Public Service Commission
- Un-reserved – 12
- Scheduled Caste – 02
- Scheduled Tribe – 07
Pay Scale : Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800 / – carrying Grade Pay of Rs. 4600 / –
Age Limit : Applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 32 years.
Educational Qualification : A candidate shall hold a Engineering Degree in various fields
Application Fee : Rs. 300 / –
Selection Process : Written examination + Viva Voice Test
How to Apply
- Candidates have to fill the application form along with the application fee.
- Candidates also have to submit the document which is mentioned below in this page along with the printout / hard copy of the online application form. OPSC Recruitment 2016 for Motor Vehicle Inspector / Add RTO / Asst Works Engg (21 Vacancies)
|Online filling of application start from||06 Aug 2016|
|Last date of submission of Application form||07 Sep 2016 till 11:59 pm|
|Last date for receipt of application fee at any branch of SBI||09 Sep 2016|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy / print copy of application||20 Sep 2016|
Application Form 2016
Application form is for the OPSC Recruitment 2016 for Motor Vehicle Inspector / Add RTO / Asst Works Engg is available on the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website or from the link mentioned below.
Candidates are advised to fill their form carefully and completely because if Applications submitted to OPSC’ if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants· on that score.
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non- adjustable fee of Rs. 300 / – (Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe of Odisha only are exempted from payment of this fee.
Instruction Regarding Application Form
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information by the candidate in the online application, will result in cancellation of the candidature or penalty, as decided by the Commission be imposed on the candidate.
- Candidates are required to submit along with the printout/hard copy of online applications, true copies of the following documents duly attested by candidate or Gazetted Officer or Notary Public.
- The candidates are also required to mention on each document “submitted by me” and put their full signature on the same. They must not attach original certificates to their applications.
- if a candidate fails to furnish any of the original documents in respect of the attested copies submitted with the application for verification on the date of interview before the interview starts, he / she shall not be allowed to appear at the interview.
- OPSC Recruitment 2016 for Motor Vehicle Inspector / Add RTO / Asst Works Engg (21 Vacancies)The candidate claiming to be S.E.B.C., S.C. & S.T. category must be by birth and must belong to State of Odisha.
- The candidate must be of good mental condition, bodily healthy and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his/her duties in the service.
- The canditadate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed a test in Odia language equivalent to Middle English School standard.
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons.
- If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for a certain period/ chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public Service Commission or U.P.S.C. from appearing at any examination / interview, he/ she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period / chance(s).
- A candidate shall hold a Degree in Automobile Engineering ; or
- Mechanical Engineering with Automobile engineering as a
- Possess a license to drive a Transport Vehicle.
Provided that candidates not possessing a valid driving license for Transport vehicle, shall undergo driving training of Transport vehicle in a recognized Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Training School during the probation period. Possession of a valid driving license for Transport Vehicle will be a pre-requisite for completion of probation period and confirmation in the service. Failure to possess a driving license for Transport Vehicle before completion of probation period shall make the candidates liable for termination from service.
A candidate must be under 32 (thirty two) years and above 21 (twenty one) years of age on the 1st April, 2016 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd April,Duration of the
Examination 1984 and not later than 1st April, 1995.
The upper age limit is relax-able by 5 years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Cast, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Women and Ex-servicemen. Provided that in case a candidate who comes under more than one category mentioned above, he / she will be eligible for only one age relaxation benefit, which shall be considered most beneficial to him / her.
Only those candidates, who fulfill the requisite qualification & are within the prescribed age limit etc. by the closing date of online application, will be considered eligible.
Admit Card 2016
Admit Card 2016 for the OPSC Recruitment 2016 for Motor Vehicle Inspector / Add RTO / Asst Works Engg will be issued after the application form process on the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission. Candidates who will submit their application form on or before time will get admit card. Direct link to download admit card will be posted on this page when the admit will release officially.
Center of Examination – The written examination will be held at Cuttack.
The written examination will consist of the following subjects –
- Automobile Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The candidate has the option to choose one of the above papers i.e. either Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. The candidate has to indicate the name of the paper which he has chosen for the written examination in prescribed Box of online
|Duration of the
- OPSC Recruitment
- The standard of papers will be that of B.Tech. Examination.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong
- All question papers will be set in English.
Result of the OPSC Recruitment 2016 for Motor Vehicle Inspector / Add RTO / Asst Works Engg will be declared on the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission. Candidates who will appear in the written exam will be able to check their result on the official website or on this page.
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post will be made on the basis of written test and Viva Voce Test.
- Written examination – 100 Marks
- Viva Voice Test – 15 Marks