JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016 has been issued on the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Only those candidates will get the admit card who have submitted their form on or before the last date of the submission of the form. Candidates are able to download their admit card from the official website or from this page.
Candidates have to bring the print out of their admit card in the Examination.
|Availability of Admit card||10 Feb 2017|
|Date of Examination||19 Feb 2017|
JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2016
Candidates who have submitted their application form along with the application fee on time or before time are able to download their admit card from the official website. Direct link to download the JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2016 is given below.
Download JSSC PGT Teacher Hall Ticket 2016 – Click here to download the Hall Ticket for JSSC PGT Teacher Examination 2016.
The above link will be activated once the admit card will be released officially on the official website.
How to get the Admit Card?
- In the beginning, open the Official Site i.e. www.jssc.in.
- Go on Admit Card/ Latest Updates tab (if Available these Section).
- Visit the above-said section and press on it
- Fill the asked information in a correct way.
- Finally Download the Post Graduate Trained Teacher Posts Hall Ticket/ Call Letter.
Instructions regarding Admit card
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.