Karnataka TET Admit Card 2022: Centralized Admission Cell (CAC) publishes the Karnataka TET admit card 2022 on its official website, schooleducation.kar.nic.in. The candidates can get the KARTET admit card 2022 link from this article as well. As of now, the schedule for Karnataka TET exam is not announced yet. The candidate must have his/her username and password to download KARTET admit card 2022. It is compulsory to have an admit card to get entry into the exam center. This article provides the complete details of the Karnataka TET admit card 2022including the download procedure and exam pattern.
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2022
Applicants must have the KARTET admit card 2021 printout to enter into the exam center. Centralized Admission Cell (CAC) releases the detailed schedule of KARTET 2022 through a notification on its official website. Check all the tentative dates of Karnataka TET admit card 2022 in the table below:
|Release of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam date of Karnataka TET 2021||To be announced|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download the Karnataka TET 2022 admit card at schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Recommended: Know Karnataka TET Syllabus 2021, Exam Pattern
How to download Karnataka TET Admit Card 2022?
Centralized Admission Cell publishes the admit card for Karnataka TET 2021 after the successful completion of the Karnataka TET application form fillup. KARTET admit card releases through online mode. Candidates can abide by the following steps to download the admit card.
- Check the website “schooleducation.kar.nic.in” and press enter to open.
- Find the link “Login to generate the admission ticket for Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test – 2022“ In the “Latest News” section.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the login credentials such as the username and password and click to submit.
- After the successful login, Karnataka TET admit cards shall appear on the screen.
Reference Image –
Details Present on KARTET Admit Card 2022
The details available in the admit card are based on the details provided by applicants in the application form. It is noteworthy that there are provisions to make changes in the application form or admit card of Karnataka TET. However, in such cases, applicants can contact the CAC at its helpline numbers. The following details are provided in the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name of the candidate
- Age of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Name of conducting body for the exam.
- Mode of examination
- Duration of examination
- Venue of examination
- Date and time of the examination
How to recover Login Details for KARTET Admit Card Download
Applicants have to enter login credentials such as the username and password to download the admit card for the Karnataka TET exam. However, if a candidate has forgotten the password, simply follow the steps below to recover the password.
- Open the login page for the Karnataka TET admit card.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- Enter the basic information like application number, date of birth, registered mobile number, etc.
- Generate a new password, and confirm that.
- Click on the Save button to set the new password
Things to carry to KARTET Exam Centre
On their admit card, the candidates get a list of important things to carry at the exam center for the Karnataka TET exam day. Such as:
- One printout of the admit card.
- Valid Id proof.
- One black/blue ink ball pen is also advised to carry.
- One photocopy of the admit card printout is also advised to carry
KARTET 2022 Exam Instructions
On their Karnataka TET admit card, candidates get a list of important instructions for the Karnataka TET exam day. They have to follow these instructions carefully and mandatorily.
- It is compulsory to carry one printout of the admit card in the exam center, no applicant will be permitted to appear in the exam without an admit card.
- The date, time, and venue of the exam are specified on the admit card.
- Candidates should confirm all the details available on the admit card.
- The exam time and the reporting time have been mentioned in the admit card, candidates should reach before that.
- Candidates should bring one valid Id proof.
Karnataka TET Exam Pattern 2022
With the publication of the admit card, candidates should jump for the preparation of the Karnataka TET exam. For reference, the completed Karnataka TET exam pattern which has been shared below can help them to reach their goal.
- Language of the examination: English, Kannada, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Marathi.
- Mode of the Examination: Offline/Online
- Question type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Time duration: 02 hours 30 minutes
- Marking strategy: 01 for the correct answer.
- Negative marking: Nil
What After the KARTET Admit Card is Out?
After the release of the admit card, candidates should check the Karnataka TET exam center once in advance to avoid delaying the exam day. Moreover, after the completion of the exam, the Centralized Admission Cell issues the official Karnataka TET answer key. Candidates can download their answer keys from the official website of the conducting body, schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Based on these answer keys, they can calculate and compare their tentative marks for the KARTET exam. After that, the board declares the final result.
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) is a state-level teachers eligibility test commenced by the Centralized Admission Cell (CAC). The exam is for those who aspire to make a career in the field of teaching in the state of Karnataka. The candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks to crack the KARTET exam. After the result declaration process is over, the qualifying candidates are provided KARTET eligibility certificates. With this certificate, candidates will be eligible to employ in various teaching posts in different government/ private schools.
- Download Here: Click here to download Karnataka TET Admit Card 2021.
|Release of admit card||12 Aug 2021|
|Exam date of Karnataka TET 2020||22 Aug 2021|
- Instructions: Click here to check Karnataka TET 2020 Instructions To Candidates.
- Click here to check Karnataka TET 2020 List of DDPI’S, Nodal Officers and Contact Numbers.
- Click here here for centre details of KARTET 2020.
Ans : Candidates can download the Karnataka TET admit card from schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Ans : Candidates can carry a print out of admit card and a black/blue point pen to the examination hall.
Ans : In such cases, candidates are not allowed to make any changes in the admit card.
Leave a Reply