Karnataka TET Admit Card 2019 – The candidates who fill the online application form on time get the admit card for the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test. The candidate is required to download the admit card from the department website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in appear for the examination at the Centre given on the admit card. Admit Card will not be sent by post or mail to any candidate. The detailed information regarding Karnataka TET Admit Card 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same. Know more about Karnataka TET Admit Card 2019? Scroll Down!
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2019
Admit Card is the Key to enter in the examination. The candidates who do not carry their admit card on the day examination those will be not allowed to appear for the KARTET. The important details of the test like date, time and venue are mentioned on the admit card.
|KARTET Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Issuance of the admit card for examination||To be announced!!|
|Date of KARTET 2019||To be announced!!|
Admit Card: The Karnataka TET Admit Card 2019 will be released on the official website i.e. www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
How To Download Karnataka TET Admit Card 2019?
The School education of Karnataka will issue the admit card for the test after the KARTET Online Application submission. The candidates who will register their name will be able to download the admit card. The candidates have to follow the provided steps to download the same.
- Click at the above provided link.
- Thereafter, the login page will appear on the screen.
- Provide login credentials such as application number.
- After filling all the details in the login page click at the submit button.
- Thereafter, Admit Card will open on the screen.
- Click at the download option for downloading the KARTET Admit Card 2019.
What To Carry Along With KARTET Admit Card 2019?
The candidates who are going to appear in the examination should carry the admit card mandatorily. Along with the admit card, the candidates should carry one valid photo id proof any one of the following:
- Voter id card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Details on KARTET Admit Card 2019
After downloading the admit card the candidates should check it if all the details are correct or not. The admit card should contain the following documents.
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name of the candidate
- Age of candidate
- Name of exam
- Name of conducting body
- Mode of exam
- Duration of exam
- Date and Time of exam
In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and
signatures shown in the admission card and downloaded Final online application the candidate may immediately contact CAC for necessary correction.
Exam Pattern of KARTET 2019
The KARTET examination includes two papers, the paper I indicates the primary stage which is to teach class 01 to 05 class student. Similarly, paper II of KARTET indicates the Elementry stage which is for teaching class 06 to 08.
Mode of Examination: Offline
Type of Questions: MCQs
Duration of examination: 02 hours 30 minutes
Language of the examination: English, Kannada, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Marathi.
Marking Scheme: 01 for the correct answer, no negative marking.
Paper I (for classes I to V) Primary Stage:
Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage :
Instruction for the KARTET Admit Card 2019
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card in the examination hall, no candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card.
- Date, time and Venue of the exam is mentioned on the admit card.
- The candidates are advised to download their admit card before the exam.
- Candidates should validate the details given on the admit card.
- Candidates should reach the examination hall on or before the reporting time and should bring one valid Id proof.
- Defend the admit card till the publication of the KARTET Result.