Karnataka TET Application Form 2019 – The application form of Karnataka TET 2019 can be accessed online on the website of the Govt. of Karnataka. Candidate particulars should be filled in online and the scanned JPEG images of photograph and signature should be uploaded at the time of filling the online application form. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before applying Online application through the department website. A candidate has to fill in the Online Application Form with complete details through Registration and Login. Scroll down and read more information about Karnataka TET Application Form 2019 from this article.
Karnataka TET 2019 Application Form
On completing the process of uploading all the relevant documents, the candidate should take a print of the computer generated application containing the register no, candidate particulars, applied papers and complete address of the candidate. After the successful completion of the application process, a candidate will be issued the admit card for KARTET.
|KARTET 2019 Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Online application starts from||First Week of Dec 2019|
|Closure of the application form||Last Week of Dec 2019|
|Fees to apply for the exam can be paid until||To Be Announced!!|
Application Form: The Karnataka TET Application Form 2019 will be released on the official website i.e. www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Instruction for the Candidates
Before applying for the KARTET, candidates are suggested to keep all the document ready in the prescribed format. So that you can fill the application form easily without any obstacle. As the application process is entirely online, so candidates should scan the following documents
- Educational Certificates
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Other required documents
Procedure for Submitting the Online Application
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before applying Online application through the department website www.schooleducation.kar.in. The online application can be submitted as follows:
Step 1: Registration
Firstly, the candidate is required to register him/herself in order to fill the application form. You will be required to fill some basic details such as contact no, email id, etc. Kindly provide your own and valid email id and contact no for the registration. After the successful registration, you will be provided your user name and password to log in and fill the online application.
Step 2: Login
Log in using the user name and password. The application form will appear on your screen to fill. Fill in the Online Application Form with complete details. Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
Payment can be made only on (or after) the next working day of registration. Select any one payment mode, prescribed by the Department. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted in future tests under any circumstances. In case the payment status is shown as pending even after two days of payment, the candidate shall approach the Department for clarification.
The candidates may download his/her application through department website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in once the payment is successful by using candidates User Name and Password.
Modification in the Online Application: The Candidate particulars can be edited only before declaring the application. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Final Online Application shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
Note: Candidates should preserve their downloaded Final online application form for any future official correspondence.
Things to Keep in Mind
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before applying Online through website.
- KARTET is an eligibility test only and has no claim for recruitment.
- The candidate should satisfy his eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
- Furnishing of false, wrong or inaccurate information may lead to cancellation of the Test result, forfeiture of the certificate and even prosecution in appropriate cases.
- The particulars once filled by the candidate shall be final and will not be changed in the future.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Confirmation Page shall not be entertained except during the period permitted to make an online correction under any circumstances.
- The Department will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the Confirmation Page whatsoever the reasons may be.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted in the future test under any circumstances.
- The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting agency / appointing authority.