|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Online application form for Karnataka TET 2016-17 is to be filled by eligible candidates. KARTET 2016-17 application form submission commenced on 14 October 2016. There is a comfortable time window wherein candidates can enter data in the application form, pay application fees, and finally submit it. Last date for Karnataka TET Application Form 2016, in other words the date till which all processes are to be completed, is 9 November 2016. Keep registration login details safely. You will need those to log in and get admit card / call letter for the exam. Also keep a copy of filled in application form for future reference.
Karnataka TET 2016-17 Application Form
Avoid last minute rush to submit application form of KARTET 2016. Conform to the schedule. Most important dates you should know for Karnataka TET Application Form 2016 are following.
|Important event related to KARTET||Karnataka TET Application Form dates|
|Start of online application form submission at caconline.in||October 14, 2016|
|Last date to register online for Karnataka TET 2016-17||November 9, 2016|
|Fees to apply for exam can be paid until||
November 15, 2016
|Availability of admit cards for applicants||November 28, 2016|
|Date of exam||January 15, 2017|
How to apply?
KARTET Application Form 2016 is available online at official website of Department of School Education, Government of Karnataka.
- Check eligibility conditions. If eligible, go to online application form of KARTET 2016-17.
- Register and fill in details.
- Pay application fees.
- Submit the form.
Apply here: Karnataka TET Application Form 2016
To fill Karnataka TET Application Form 2016, click here.
The KARTET shall apply to schools of the Karnataka Government. Schools owned and managed by the State Government / local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government.
|Category||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II|
|General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Groups||Rs.500/-||Rs.800/-|
Service Charges of Rs: 10/- extra will be charged by the SBM.
The fee can be remitted in the following way :
Through Computer generated Challan by depositing the prescribed fees in Cash to CAC Account with State Bank of Mysore.
Education criteria: Candidates should have Higher Secondary/12th with 50% marks or B.A/B.SC graduation or Diploma in elementary education or in B.ED or in B.EI.ED.
Instructions To Fill Karnataka TET 2016-17 Application Form
- Visit to the official website at www.caconline.in.
- Then click on the link of Apply Online.
- Fill up all appropriate details for Registration.
- Provide all the details in application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
Keep in mind following while filling KARTET Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before applying Online through KARTET website.
- The particulars once filled by the candidate shall be final and will not be changed in future.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Confirmation Page shall not be entertained except during the period permitted to make online correction under any circumstances.
- The CAC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the Confirmation Page whatsoever the reasons may be.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted in future test under any circumstances.
- The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting agency / appointing authority.
- The candidate should satisfy his eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he / she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
- Furnishing of false, wrong or inaccurate information may lead to cancellation of the Test result, forfeiture of the certificate and even prosecution in appropriate cases.