High Court of Kerala released the Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Admit Card 2017 for the Munsiff Magistrate Examination held at various Examination Center across the country. Only those Candidates who were eligible for the Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Examination 2017 could download the Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Admit Card 2017. The candidates should download the Admission Tickets from the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. The Admission Tickets were available for download three weeks prior to the date of the written examination (preliminary/main). The Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Admit Card 2017 was not been sent by post.
Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Admit Card 2017
When the Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Admit Card 2017 has been released, the matter was informed through press release and through SMS/e-mail. The candidates are also advised to visit the recruitment portal of the High Court at least once in two weeks to know about the schedule of the examination. Kerala Munsiff Magistrate important dates are given below.
|Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Admit Card 2017||03 weeks prior to Exam|
|Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Preliminary Exam||04 Mar 2018|
|Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Main Exam||To be announced|
Admit Card: Admit Card Process is over now.
How to download Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Admit Card 2017
1. Go to the official website of Kerala Munsiff Magistrate.
2. Now click on Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Admit Card 2017 or click on the direct link provided above.
3. You have to enter some information related to your Application Number etc.
4. Click on submit after entering.
5. Now you will see your Admit Card.
6. Click ‘Save’ to Download and ‘Print’ to get Hard Copy.
Important Information for the Candidates
- The admit card will carry significant details relevant for appearing in the exam.
- Details to be mentioned on the admit card
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Test centre and Date
- Time of the exam etc.
- Candidates must bring their original copy of the Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Call Letter to the exam venue.
- Without original admit card of Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate, no candidate will be allowed to write the exam.
- Aspirants are expected to bring the photocopy as well as the original copy of a valid government photo ID with the Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Admit Card 2017
Call Letter for Viva-voce:
Call Letters for viva-voce will not be sent by post. The eligible candidates should download the Call Letters from the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. The Call Letters will be ready for download two weeks prior to the date of the viva-voce and the matter will be informed through press release and through SMS/e-mail. The eligible candidates are also advised to visit the website of the High Court at least once in a week to know about the schedule of the viva-voce.