The High Court of Kerala is going to conduct Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2017 Judicial Service Exam. The concerned authority has invited applicants to apply for the said post. The notification has been released. Get here complete details of Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2017 including important dates and events, number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application fee, application procedure, admit card, examination centres, result.
The application form will release on November 14, 2017. The application process will be solely online and form will be excepted from any other means.
Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2017
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The High court of Kerala also released notification regarding the exam on the official website hckrecruitment.nic.in. Candidates must read all the general Instructions carefully before applying for th post. The pay scale for the said exam is 27700-44770. Candidates who are interested and going to participate in Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2017 Judicial Service Exam, can submit application form as per schedule mentioned below.
|Commencement of Step-I & Step-II process||14 Nov 2017|
|Closing date of Step-I process||13 Dec 2017|
|Last date to deposit application fee||20 Dec 2017|
|Closing date of Step-II process||27 Dec 2017|
|Exam Date||To be Notified|
Method of Recruitment
Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2017 recruitment will be done by two methods namely-
(i) Direct Recruitment;
(ii) Recruitnent by Transfer
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
- Direct Recruitment
A candidate will be considered eligible for Direct Recruitment if he/she will qualify the said eligibility criteria-
- A candidate should be a citizen of India.
- A candidate must hold a degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.
- A candidate must be of Sound health.
Age Limit: A candidate must not have completed age of 35 Years on the first day of January, 2017. The upper age limit will be increased by 5 year for Scheduled Castes or adult members of such castes and their children when such adult members are converted to other religions, or Scheduled Tfibes, and by three years in the case of candidates belonging to any of the Other Backward Classes, as provided in Rule 10(c) of Part II of Kerala State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1958.
2. Recruitment by transfer
A candidate will be considered eligible for Recruitment by transfer if he/she will qualify the said eligibility criteria-
- A candidate must hold a degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- A person will not be held qualified if h/she is holding any of the post stated below-
- Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade I & II
- Under Secretaries, Section Officers and Librarian in the Advocate General’s Office.
- Section Officers and Librarian in the Law Department, Government Secretariat.
- Assistant Registrars and other officers of the High Court in the same scale pay of Assistant Registrar, Personal Assistant or Additional Personal Assistant to the Chief Justice, Section Officers, Librarian, Reference Librarian, Court Officers, Accountant, Head Translator, Private Secretary to Judges including Higher Grade, and Personal Assistant (Selection Grade) to Judge in the High Court of Kerala.
- Sheristadars of District Courts, Additional District Courts, Special Courts, the Office of the Motor Accidents Claims Tribunals, the Office of the State Transport Appellate Tribunal, Family Court and Wakf Tribunals and Sub Courts, Senior Superintendents of the District Courts and Additional District Courts and Selection Grade Confidential Assistants in the Subordinate Civil Courts.
- Sheristadars of Chief Judicial Magistrate’s Courts and Selection Grade Confidential Assistants in the Subordinate Criminal Courts.
- Full time Assistant Professors of Government law Colleges.
- Officers working in the High Court, Subordinate Courts, Advocate General’s Office and Law Department in the Government Secretariat not covered by categories (i) to (vii) and having not less than ten years of total service in any one of the four offices or in the four offices taken together.
Age Limit: A candidate shall not have completed 54 Years of age.
The application process for Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2017 will be done in two steps- Step-I & Step 2. A candidates online application form will be considered as completed only if he/she will complete both the steps. Candidates applying for the post must read the eligibility criteria and should apply only after fulfilling the said conditions. Candidates must use correct mobile number and valid E-mail ID for the registration process as no request to change number and e-mail ID will not be entertained.
Application fee: The application fee can only be paid through the State Bank of India branches by generating fee payment challan which can be downloaded after completion of step-1 process. Candidates can check application fee amount for there respective categories below-
|Category of Applicant||fees Amount|
|Sc/ST/Unemployed Differently abled||Nil|
|All Others||₹ 1000/-|
Candidates may note that no fee will be accepted through Demand draft/Cheque/Money Orders/Postal orders. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Guidelines for Photograph and Signature: Candidates before uploading images must check complete guidelines which are mentioned below-
|Size should be between 20 and 40 KB.
Dimensions should be 200 pixels height & 150 pixels width.
|Size should be between 10 and 20 KB.
Dimensions should be 100 pixels height & 150 pixels width.
Admit Card/Admission Ticket 2017
Admission Ticket for preliminary/main exam: The admit card/admission ticket for the written prelims and main exam will be available three weeks prior to the exam and it will also be available at official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. The communication regarding download of admit card will be done through official notification and SMS/e-mail. Candidates must note that admit card will not be sent by post. All the information regarding admit card will be also be available here.
Admission Ticket for Viva-voce: The candidates eligible for viva-voce will be able to download their admit card two weeks prior to exam from the official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. Admit card will not be sent by post to any candidate so for this candidates are advised to check there mail atleast once in a week for the schedule of viva-voce.
- Preliminary exam: The preliminary exam will consist of-
- Paper- Objective type screening test
- Questions- 100 multiple choice questions
- Maximum Marks- 200
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking of one mark for every wrong answer.
2. Main Examination: The main exam is divided into two stages namely, Written exam and viva-voce stage.
- Written exam will consist of 4 papers of 100 marks each i.e. total of 400 marks.
- Cut off mark for general and OBC candidates in the main written examination is 40% of the marks in each paper of the written examination. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category the cut off mark shall be 35%.
- Candidates who will clear main exam cutoff will be called for viva-voce stage and its cutoff is 40% for general and OBC candidates and 35% for SC/ST candidates.
Mode of Selection
The selection shall be after holding competitive examinations at two successive stages. The first stage is the Kerala Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination. The second stage is the Kerala Judicial Service (Main) Examination, consisting of a written examination and a viva-voce. The preliminary examination and main examination will be conducted on the basis of the Scheme given at clauses L0 to L3 of this notification. The preliminary as well as the main examinations will be corlmon for the candidates who apply in response to Recruitment Nos. 24120L7, 25120L7 and 26/20L7 for NCA vacancies and Recruitment No.27/2017 for regular vacancies.
Pre-examination training to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates.
A preexamination training of a short duration will be conducted by the Kerala Judicial Academy for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes, who qualify in the Preliminary Examination. Such training shall be given only if there are sufficient number of candidates in that category who qualify in the Preliminary Examination. No fee will be charged for the training. The candidates will not be eligible for any stipend or allowance for attending the training. The expenses of board and lodging will not be met by the High Court.
Candidates having any query or doubt can contact the official authorities on 0484-2562235.