|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd. conduct entrance examination to fill up 348+138 vacancies (Hyd-Kr and Non Hyd-Kr candidates) in various engineering field. Candidates who have download their Admit Card and have appeared in the Entrance Examination can check the KPC Result 2017 from here. Get KPCL Result 2017 complete information here.
|Exam are schedule to be held on||Oct 2017|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
KPCL Result 2017
The candidates can check the KPCL Recruitment 2017 Result after the successful conduction of examination. Candidates who have appeared in the Test can also check the Selection List of Candidates and Waiting list of candidates from here. The direct link to check the KPCL Result 2017 will also be posted here as per official announcement.
- Link to check the Result will be available here.
Selection Process – Selection will be made purely on merit basis duly following reservation policy. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the written test.
Hyd-Kar candidates selected for Non Hyd-Kar posts (other than Hyd-Kar posts) will not be eligible for the benefits available for Hyd-Kar cadre under Article 371[j] during their entire service.
Verification of Documents
Candidates called for document verification based on the merit shall produce the following in ORIGINALS with 2 sets of self-attested Xerox copies.
Certificates in original in support of their age, qualification, reservation etc.
- Marks card of SSLC/equivalent qualification in support of age
- Diploma/Degree Certificate.
- Marks cards of all years / semesters.
- Challan signed by Postal Authority and Postal receipt.
- Acknowledgement obtained at the time of submission of online application.
- Candidates’ copy of the ‘Hall Ticket’ which is signed by the invigilator at the examination hall
- Other relevant Certificates as claimed.
- Candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer.
The candidates who fail to produce above documents will not be considered for selection under the category claimed.