|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
KPCL Result 2018 has been announced on the official website by Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd. It conducted an entrance examination to fill up 348+138 vacancies (Hyd-Kr and Non-Hyd-Kr candidates) in the various engineering field. Candidates who have downloaded their Admit Card and have appeared in the Entrance Examination can check the KPC Result 2018 from here. Get KPCL Result 2018 complete information here.
KPCL Result 2018
The candidates can check the KPCL Recruitment 2018 Result after the successful conduction of examination. Candidates who have appeared in the Test can also check the Selection List of Candidates and the Waiting list of candidates from here. The direct link to check the KPCL Result 2018 has also been posted here as per official announcement.
|Date of Exam||21 Jan 2018|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Kannada Language Test||28 Jan 2018|
|Declaration of Kannada Language Test Result||15 Feb 2018|
Selection will be made purely on merit basis duly following reservation policy. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the written test.
Hyd-Kar candidates selected for Non Hyd-Kar posts (other than Hyd-Kar posts) will not be eligible for the benefits available for Hyd-Kar cadre under Article 371[j] during their entire service.
- The selected candidates will be posted to Thermal Power Stations located in Raichur and Bellary Districts. They will be on probation for a Period of 12 months.
- Selected Candidates will have to give an undertaking on a Non-Judicial Stamp paper of Rs 200/- [Rupees Two Hundred Only] stating that he/she will serve the company continuously for a minimum period of 5 years from the date of the report.
- Selected candidates shall give an undertaking that they will work in project areas for a minimum period of 10 years.
- The Candidates selected for the post of Junior Engineers & Chemical Supervisors who possess higher qualification than the prescribed qualification, their claim for the higher post will not be considered for elevation under the Elevation Scheme up to 5 years as per existing C&R rules.
Verification of Documents
Candidates called for document verification based on the merit shall produce the following in ORIGINALS with 2 sets of self-attested Xerox copies.
Certificates in original in support of their age, qualification, reservation etc.
- Marks card of SSLC/equivalent qualification in support of age
- Diploma/Degree Certificate.
- Marks cards of all years / semesters.
- Challan signed by Postal Authority and Postal receipt.
- Acknowledgement obtained at the time of submission of online application.
- Candidates’ copy of the ‘Hall Ticket’ which is signed by the invigilator at the examination hall
- Other relevant Certificates as claimed.
- Candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer.
The candidates who fail to produce above documents will not be considered for selection under the category claimed.