|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
KVS Recruitment 2017 – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released notification for Special Recruitment Drive for filling up the vacancies of North East Zone through direct recruitment examination. There are 546 no. of vacancies are announced for recruitment of the Teaching staff to the posts of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Primary Teacher (PRT). Candidates are requested to fill their Application form for KVS Recruitment 2017 for vacancies in North East Zone. Interested and Eligible candidates who going to participate in the KVS Recruitment 2017 process can check all the relevant details like Application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc on this page below.
KVS Recruitment 2017 for filling up the 546 Vacancies
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), henceforth mentioned as KVS, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens for filling up the vacancies of Teaching posts in Kendriya Vidyalayas of North Eastern Zone by direct recruitment through Special Recruitment Drive. North Eastern Zone of KVS comprises of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura states. Schedule for KVS Recruitment 2017 is given below.
|Registration open||03 Oct 2017|
|Registration closes||17 Oct 2017|
|PGT and PRT Exam||16 Dec 2017|
|TGT Exam||17 Dec 2017|
Total No. of Vacancies – 546
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group B) – 182
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) Group B) – 144
- Primary Teacher (Group B) – 220
Age Limit – Age limit for various posts are different candidates are advised to check age limit for various posts from below.
Education Qualification – Master Degree / Bachelor Degree / 12 pass from any recognized University / Board. Detail eligibility criteria is given below for various posts.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview put together.
How to Apply – Candidates are required to apply online through the KVS website
www.kvsanqathan.nic.in. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted.
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Group B Post
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Group B Post
Primary Teacher (PRT) Group B Post
For Post Graduate Teacher (PGTs)
- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject. or Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate listed subjects.
- B.Ed or equivalent degree form a recognized University.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
For Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s degree with atleast 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
- Knowledege of Computer Applications.
For Primary Teacher
- Primary Teacher – Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks of its equivalent.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Official Website for KVS Recruitment 2017 is www.kvsanqathan.nic.in