LBS Kerala SET Result 2017 has been published on the websites of the LBS Centre. The result for the Kerala SET 2017 has been announced by the Government of Kerala on 16th September 2017. Candidates are able to check the details of marks and the eligibility status secured in the SET 2017 exam. Candidates who have qualified the Kerala State Eligibility Test 2017 exam will be called for document verification round. Candidates who appeared for the LBS Kerala SET 2017 can check their result by entering their Roll Number. The LBS Centre for Science & Technology shall also publish a provisional list of successful candidates in the State Eligibility Test 2017. The provisional list will contain the registration number of the selected candidates in various subjects. Check complete information on LBS Kerala SET 2017 in the article below.
LBS Kerala SET 2017 Result Important Dates
|Kerala SET 2017 exam date||August 20, 2017|
|Publication of Answer key||August 22, 2017|
|Announcement of SET 2017 Result||September 16, 2017|
LBS Kerala SET 2017 Result
The LBS Kerala SET Results of the test has been prepared based on the details provided by the candidates in their online application regarding their eligibility for relaxation of minimum marks for a pass in the test. It is essential that the candidates should qualify the State Eligibility Test (SET) in order to be appointed as Higher Secondary School Teachers in the Kerala State.
To check LBS Kerala SET July 2017 Result – Click here.
Candidates can also check the List of Passed Candidates by Clicking here.
How to check Kerala SET Result 2017?
Candidates can check the result for the State Eligibility test 2017 as per the instructions are given below:
- Click on the link provided above on this page to check the result.
- Enter the roll number as provided in the admit card in the specified field.
- Submit the details by clicking on submit button
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take print out of the result for future references.
What to do in case if forgot Roll Number?
To retrieve the roll number, on the result page, Click on the box as highlighted in the image below
Enter the following details like subject opted for SET, District opted for SET and Date Birth. After entering all the details submit it.
After submitting the details, the candidate will be able to see their roll number, registration number, name and address.
Requirement for Passing the Kerala LBS SET 2017
The minimum requirement for passing the State Eligibility Test shall be as follows:
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||TOTAL|
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)||35||35||45|
How to calculate Pass percentage?
The pass percentage shall be calculated by using the formula:
- Marks secured for ( Paper I + Paper II) / Maximum marks for (Paper I + Paper II) X 100
After the Result is Declared
After the declaration of Kerala SET Result 2017, selected candidates will be called to produce the required documents for verification and issue of certificates.
Documents to be Produced for verification by Eligible Candidates
Eligible candidates shall send the following documents by post to the Director, LBS Centre, Nandavanam, Thiruvananthapuram for verification.
- Filled in application form for SET Certificate downloaded from the official website of the LBS Centre
- Copies of the following documents attested by a Gazetted Officer
- a) Provisional/Original Certificate and Mark List of the PG Degree
- b) Provisional/Original Certificate of the B.Ed Degree
- Recognition Certificate from anyone of the Universities in Kerala, if applicable.
- Equivalency Certificate from anyone of the Universities in Kerala, in the case of candidates possessing qualifications in subjects other than those mentioned in the list of subjects.
- Original of the Caste/Category certificate (valid on the date of application for SET-July-2017) of the candidate eligible for relaxation of minimum marks for a pass.
Issue of Certificates
Candidates who will be declared successful in the test shall be required to produce the qualifying certificates within a period of one year, from the date of publication of the SET result. Certificates signed by the Director of Higher Secondary Education will be issued to the candidates who will qualify the State Eligibility Test, after verification of the documents produced by the candidates
Those who want to apply for the SET certificate after the lapse of one year from the date of publication of results shall have to pay a late fee of Rs.500/- for the next one year and an additional amount of Rs.250/- for each subsequent year, thereafter. The fee shall be paid as Demand Draft drawn from a Nationalized Bank in the favour of the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology payable at Thiruvananthapuram.’
Issue of Duplicate Certificates
If the certificate once issued is lost, a Duplicate Certificate will be issued to the candidate who will apply for the same to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology on payment of the fee of Rs.1000. The candidates need to attach the following documents with the request for the issue of Duplicate Certificate:
- A Demand Draft for Rs.1000, drawn from a Nationalised Bank, in favour of the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- An affidavit in stamp paper of Rs.100/- to the effect that the SET Certificate issued to the candidate has been lost, duly certified by a Notary Public/First Class Judicial Magistrate.