LBS Kerala SET Result 2018 will be published on the websites of the LBS Centre. The result for the Kerala SET 2018 will be announced by the Government of Kerala. Candidates are able to check the details of marks and the eligibility status secured in the SET 2018 exam. Candidates who will qualify the Kerala State Eligibility Test 2018 exam will be called for document verification round. Candidates who will appear for the LBS Kerala SET 2018 can check their result by entering their Roll Number. The LBS Centre for Science & Technology shall also publish a provisional list of successful candidates in the State Eligibility Test 2018. The provisional list will contain the registration number of the selected candidates in various subjects. Check complete information on LBS Kerala SET 2018 in the article below.
LBS Kerala SET Result 2018
The details of marks and the eligibility status secured by the candidates appeared for SET July – 2018 has been published on the websites of the LBS Centre. The applicant may check the schedule from the table below.
|Kerala SET 2018 exam date||09 Sep 2018|
|Publication of Answer key||11 Sep 2018|
|LBS Kerala SET 2018 Result||To be announced|
Result: LBS Kerala SET Result of July 2018 will be announced on the official website i.e.www.lbskerala.com.
How to check Kerala SET Result 2018?
Candidates can check the result for the State Eligibility test 2018 as per the instructions are given below:
- Click on the link provided above on this page to check the result.
- Enter the roll number as provided in the admit card in the specified field.
- Submit the details by clicking on submit button
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take print out of the result for future references.
What to do in case if forgot Roll Number?
To retrieve the roll number, on the result page, Click on the box as highlighted in the image below
Enter the following details like subject opted for SET, District opted for SET and Date Birth. After entering all the details submit it.
After submitting the details, the candidate will be able to see their roll number, registration number, name and address.
Requirement for Passing the Kerala LBS SET 2018
The minimum requirement for passing the State Eligibility Test shall be as follows:
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||TOTAL|
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)||35||35||45|
How to calculate Pass percentage?
The pass percentage shall be calculated by using the formula:
- Marks secured for ( Paper I + Paper II) / Maximum marks for (Paper I + Paper II) X 100
After the Result is Declared
After the declaration of Kerala SET Result 2018, selected candidates will be called to produce the required documents for verification and issue of certificates.
Documents to be Produced for verification by Eligible Candidates
Eligible candidates shall send the following documents by post to the Director, LBS Centre, Nandavanam, Thiruvananthapuram for verification.
- Filled in application form for SET Certificate downloaded from the official website of the LBS Centre
- Copies of the following documents attested by a Gazetted Officer
- a) Provisional/Original Certificate and Mark List of the PG Degree
- b) Provisional/Original Certificate of the B.Ed Degree
- Recognition Certificate from anyone of the Universities in Kerala, if applicable.
- Equivalency Certificate from anyone of the Universities in Kerala, in the case of candidates possessing qualifications in subjects other than those mentioned in the list of subjects.
- Original of the Caste/Category certificate (valid on the date of application for SET-July-2018) of the candidate eligible for relaxation of minimum marks for a pass.
Issue of Certificates
Candidates who have been declared as successful in the test shall produce their qualifying certificates within a period of one year from the date of publication of the results of the test along with their application for SET certificate for inclusion of their name in the list of qualified candidates and issue of certificates.
Those who apply for SET certificate after the elapse of one year from the date of publication of results shall pay a late fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.Five hundred only) for the next one year and an additional amount of Rs.250/- (Rs.Two hundred and fifty only) for each subsequent year, thereafter. The fee shall be paid as Demand Draft drawn from a Nationalized Bank in favour of the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology payable at Thiruvananthapuram
Issue of Duplicate Certificates
If the Certificate once issued is irrecoverably lost, a Duplicate Certificate will be issued to the candidate who applies for the same to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology on payment of the fee of Rs.1000/-. The following documents shall be attached with the request for the issue of Duplicate Certificate.
- A Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) drawn from a Nationalised Bank in favour of the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- An affidavit in stamp paper worth Rs.100/- to the effect that the SET Certificate issued to the candidate has been irrecoverably lost, duly certified by a Notary Public/First Class Judicial Magistrate.