Kerala SET Result 2022 – The LBS Centre for Science and Technology releases Kerala State Eligibility Test or Kerala SET 2022 on the official website at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. Candidates who appear for the exam can check Kerala SET 2022 results through this article as well. Aspirants must have their roll number ready, to login and check the results. Moreover, the candidates who have qualified in the examination will be provided with a certification proving eligibility to serve as a lecturer/assistant professor in various private and public colleges. Read the entire article to know more about the Kerala SET result 2022.
Kerala SET Result 2022
The LBS Centre for Science and Technology declares the Kerala SET 2022. Below given are the important events related to Kerala SET exam and their corresponding dates concerning the result declaration of Kerala SET 2022.
|Kerala SET 2022 Exam Date||Not yet announced|
|Kerala SET 2022 Result Declaration||Not yet announced|
Check result here : Candidates can check their Kerala SET 2022 at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
How to check Kerala SET Result 2022?
Candidates can check their results at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in by logging in with their roll number. To check the results for Kerala State Eligibility Test 2022 candidates should follow the steps provided below.
- Visit lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
- Search for the link that says ‘SET January 2022 result’
- Click on the link
- On the newly opened page, enter the candidates roll number and press ‘submit’
- The result is then displayed on the next page
- Verify the result and download it if necessary.
Kerala SET Cutoff Marks
Given below are the cut off marks required to qualify for Kerala SET Examination 2022. These are the category wise minimum marks required for Kerala SET. Only those candidates who have secured marks equal to or above the cut off will be in the rank list.
|Minimum Percentage of Marks|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||35||35||45|
How to Retrieve the Roll number of the Kerala SET 2022?
The roll number which is found in the Kerala SET admit card 2022 is mandatory to check the Kerala SET results 2022 online. If the candidate somehow forgot the roll number of their Kerala SET exam there are certain procedures to retrieve the candidate’s roll number from the official website of the conducting body lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. Here is the procedure to retrieve the roll number:
- Open the SET January 2022 result page found on the official website lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
- There is an option below the page that says ‘forgot roll number? Click here’. Click on that option
- On the next page select the subject, and the district chosen by the candidate for the exam and enter the candidate’s date of birth.
- Click ‘submit’
- Candidates then receive their roll number
What After Kerala SET Result 2022 Are Out?
Once the Kerala SET 2022 results are out, candidates can visit the website and verify the results. Enter using the candidate’s hall ticket number. Post verification by the candidate, if the candidates found themselves to have passed the exam, they need to send the supporting documents like the academic certificates and Kerala SET 2022 application to the address Director, LBS Centre, Nandavanam, Thiruvananthapuram for the verification of their qualification. Once the candidate’s academic qualifications are verified by the conducting body, candidates will then be awarded a Kerala SET certificate.
Documents which candidates have to send are as follows:
- Filled in the application form for SET July 2022 downloaded from the official website of LBS centre.
- Copies attested by Gazetted officer –
- PG degree original/provisional grade sheet and mark sheet/certificate.
- B.Ed original/provisional degree.
- Recognition and equivalency certificate from any university of Kerala (if applicable).
- Equivalency certificate from anyone university in case of candidates possessing qualification in subjects other than mentioned.
- Original caste/category certificate which remains valid till online registration of SET 2022 (required for the relaxation of marks).
Issue of Kerala SET 2022 Certificate
Those candidates who are able to qualify Kerala SET 2022 have to produce their qualifying certificates and application for the SET certificate. These certificates should be produced within a period of one year from the date of publication of result. SET certificates are signed by the director of general education only after verification of documents. If candidates apply for the SET certificate after 1 year, they have to pay a late fee of Rs. 500 for the next one year and an additional amount of Rs.250/- for each subsequent year.
Late fee for the issuance of the SET certificate should be sent in demand draft. DD can be drawn from any nationalized bank in the favour of the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
Duplicate Kerala SET 2022 Certificate
If Kerala SET 2022 certificate is lost, a duplicate certificate is issued to the candidates. For this, candidates have to apply to the director, LBS centre for science and technology on the payment of Rs.1000/-. The following documents should be attached with the application for the issue of duplicate certificate:
- A demand draft of Rs.1000/- drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of the Director, LBS Centre science and technology, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- An affidavit stamp paper of Rs.100/- to the effect that SET certificate is lost, which is attested by the notary public/first-class judicial magistrate and other important documents.
About Kerala SET
Kerala state eligibility test or Kerala SET exam is an annual statewide examination. The LBS Centre for Science and Technology conducts the Kerala SET Exam every year. Kerala SET is conducted as an eligibility test for research fellows, assistant professors and lecturers. Certified candidates will be eligible to work in colleges and universities within the state of Kerala. Moreover, the exam has two mandatory papers – Paper I and Paper II. The combined aggregate marks of these two papers will be taken as the Kerala SET score of the candidate. General category candidates need a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate and candidates belonging to reserved categories will get a 5% relaxation in the aggregate marks.
- Check result here: Click here to check Kerala SET result 2021.
Ans: The results for Kerala SET 2022 is published on the official website of LBS Centre for Science and Technology at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
Ans: The cut off percentage for Kerala SET 2022 is as follows: 40% marks in aggregate of both papers for general category candidates and 35% for reserved category candidates.
Ans: Qualified candidates will receive a certification issued by LBS Centre for Science and Technology.