LBS Kerala SET Result 2019 – The result will be announced at the official website (lbscentre.kerala.gov.in). To check the result candidates need to enter their roll number. The result will be declared after the conduction of the result. It will be formulated on the basis of the answer key. The qualified candidates will be required to send the documents for verification. The candidates qualifying the document verification will receive the SET qualified certificate. For more information on LBS Kerala SET Result 2019 and how to check result and selection procedure etc check this page out.
LBS Kerala SET Result 2019
The result will contain the marks and the eligibility status of the candidate. The qualified candidates only will receive the certificate. The complete schedule of LBS Kerala SET Result 2019 is given below.
|Exam Date||29 Sep 2019|
|Result||To be announced|
Result: LBS Kerala SET Result 2019 will be available at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
How to check Kerala SET Result 2019?
The result of LBS Kerala SET examination will be made available after the scrutiny of the challenges made to the answer key are addressed and the subsequent changes has been made. The final result will be in line with the answer key only. To check the result roll number is mandatory. The steps to check the result are given below.
- First thing to do to check result is to click link above on this page or visit the official website.
- Then on the website look for the link provided to check the result.
- On click the relevant link the following page will open and it will ask for roll number.
- Enter your roll number and hit submit button to enter all details.
- Once candidate is logged in, result gets displayed on screen.
- Now one can download it or print it on a plain white sheet of paper for the purpose of future reference.
What to do in case if forgot Roll Number?
In case you have forgotten your roll number you need to look for the hall ticket as the roll number will be mentioned in it. In case you are able to find the hall ticket then you need to follow the steps given below to retrieve your roll number.
- Candidates can retrieve roll number from result page itself. Click on link that says forgot roll number as can be seen in image below.
- Then a page opens where one has to select subject taken in SET July 2019 Exam, district opted for SET, candidate date of birth. After filling details, submit them.
- Upon completing these steps, candidates can then check roll number, registration number, name and address.
Kerala SET Cut off Marks 2019
Candidates must get minimum marks in order to pass State Eligibility Test. The cut off marks are different for the different category candidates. The cut off are given in the table below.
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||TOTAL|
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)||35||35||45|
Note: OBC and SC/ST candidates availing this concession should submit non-creamy layer/ Caste/Community certificates from the revenue authorities of the Government of Kerala. In the absence of above valid certificate the mark concession will not be given.
How to calculate Pass percentage?
Use this formula in order to calculate your pass percentage:
- Marks secured for ( Paper I + Paper II) / Maximum marks for (Paper I + Paper II) X 100
Note: During calculation of marks, fractions will get rounded off up till first two decimal places for the purpose of calculating aggregate percentage. However, marks will not be rounded off for Paper I and Paper II marks calculation separately.
After the Result is Declared
After the declaration of result the candidates who are qualified will be called for document verification process. The document are required to be sent by the candidates. The candidates must get the photocopy of all the relevant documents and then get them attested from the gazetted officer. Documents not attested will not be considered. The scrutiny of the documents will be carried out. It is the responsibility of the candidate to verify their eligibility by producing required certificates.
Along with the documents filled in application form downloaded from the official website of the LBS Centre need to be sent. Eligible candidates will send the following copies of the documents attested by a Gazetted Officer for verification.
List of Documents to be Sent
- Provisional/Original Certificate and Marklist/Grade Sheet of PG Degree
- Provisional/Original Certificate of B.Ed Degree
- Recognition and Equivalency Certificate from any one of the Universities in Kerala, if applicable.
- Equivalency Certificate from any one of the Universities in Kerala, in the case of candidates possessing qualifications in subjects other than those mentioned in the list of subjects
- Original Caste/Category certificate (valid during the online registration of SET-July-2019) of the candidate eligible for relaxation of minimum marks for a pass.
Where to send these documents?
The application form (printed) along with the copies of the documents need to be sent for verification to the Director, LBS Centre, Nandavanam, Thiruvananthapuram.
Issue of Certificate
Candidates need to produce their qualifying certificates within a period of one year from the date of publication of the results of the test along with their application for SET certificate for inclusion of their name in the list of qualified candidates and issue of certificates.
Note: Those who apply for SET certificate after the elapse of one year from the date of publication of results shall pay a late fee of Rs 500 for the next year and an additional amount of Rs.250 for each subsequent year, thereafter. The fee will be paid as Demand Draft drawn from a Nationalized Bank.
Issue of Duplicate Certificates
If the Certificate once issued is irrecoverably lost, a Duplicate Certificate will be issued to the candidate who apply for the same on payment of the fee of Rs 1000. The following documents must be attached with the request for the issue of Duplicate Certificate.
- A Demand Draft for Rs 1000 (Rupees one thousand only) drawn from a Nationalised Bank in favour of the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- An affidavit in stamp paper worth Rs 100 to the effect that the SET Certificate issued to the candidate has been irrecoverably lost, duly attested by a Notary Public/First Class Judicial Magistrate and other relevant certificates.
A. Certificates will be provided to the qualified candidates only. These certificates will be signed by the Director of Higher Secondary Education.
A. The duplicate certificate can be availed on payment of fee of Rs 1000. Apart from that an affidavit in stamp paper worth Rs 100 to the effect that the SET Certificate issued to the candidate has been irrecoverably lost, duly attested by a Notary Public/First Class Judicial Magistrate and other relevant certificates must also be produced.
A. Those who want to get a photocopy of the OMR Answer Sheet will be provided the same on payment of a fee of Rs 500 per paper. Application for providing photocopy must be made within a period of one month from the date of publication of results. Late applications will not be considered.