LBS Kerala SET Result 2019 has been announced by LBS Centre for Science and Technology at the official website of LBS Centre that is lbskerala.com on May 15, 2019. For checking the result candidates have to enter roll number on the login page. The result has been declared for the examination held on March 31, 2019. Those who qualify the Kerala State Eligibility Test 2019 exam will have to submit documents within the deadline. LBS Centre for Science & Technology will also publish a provisional list of successful candidates who succeeded in various subjects. Check complete information on LBS Kerala SET Result 2019 in the article below.
LBS Kerala SET Result 2019
The result of the candidates is purely based on performance. For more information regarding LBS Kerala SET Result 2019 chcek the schedule given below.
|Kerala SET 2019 exam date||31 Mar 2019|
|Publication of Answer key||01 Apr 2019|
|LBS Kerala SET 2019 Result (expected)||15 May 2019|
- Click here to check the LBS Kerala SET Result 2019.
- Click here to fill the application form for Original SET Certificate.
How to check Kerala SET Result 2019?
All aspirants can check result of State Eligibility Test 2019 by following steps given below.
- First thing to do to check result is to click link above on this page.
- Then, upon reaching result login page, key in roll number, same as it was in admit card, in first field.
- After that hit submit button to enter all details.
- Once candidate is logged in, result gets displayed on screen.
- Now one can download it or print it on a plain white sheet of paper for the purpose of future reference.
Kerala SET Exam Feb 2019 Result Date
Kerala SET Exam Feb 2019 Result has been announced on May 15, 2019. From below chcek the previous year result declaration dates.
|Year and Month of Exam||Date of Exam||Result of Exam||Days Gap|
What to do in case if forgot Roll Number?
Candidates can retrieve roll number from result page itself. Click on link that says forgot roll number as can be seen in image below.
Then a page opens where one has to select subject taken in SET February 2019 Exam, district opted for SET, candidate date of birth. After filling details, submit them.
Upon completing these steps, candidates can then check roll number, registration number, name and address.
Requirement for Passing the Kerala LBS SET 2019
Candidates must get minimum marks as per the following table in order to pass State Eligibility Test:
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||TOTAL|
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)||35||35||45|
During calculation of marks, fractions shall get rounded off up till first two decimal places for the purpose of calculating aggregate percentage. However, marks will not be rounded off for Paper I and Paper II marks calculation separately.
How to calculate Pass percentage?
Use this formula in order to calculate your pass percentage:
- Marks secured for ( Paper I + Paper II) / Maximum marks for (Paper I + Paper II) X 100
After the Result is Declared
Once Kerala SET Result 2019 is out, those who are selected need to submit documents for document verification and issuance of certificates.
Documents to be Produced for verification by Eligible Candidates
Candidates who are declared as qualified will then, after result, send following documents to Director, LBS Centre, Nandavanam, Thiruvananthapuram for verification.
- Filled in application form for SET Certificate downloaded from the official website of the LBS Centre
- Copies of the following documents attested by a Gazetted Officer
- a) Provisional/Original Certificate and Mark List of the PG Degree
- b) Provisional/Original Certificate of the B.Ed Degree
- Recognition Certificate from anyone of the Universities in Kerala, if applicable.
- Equivalency Certificate from anyone of the Universities in Kerala, in the case of candidates possessing qualifications in subjects other than those mentioned in the list of subjects.
- Original of the Caste/Category certificate (valid on the date of application for SET-February-2019) of the candidate eligible for relaxation of minimum marks for a pass.
Issue of Certificates
Such candidates who are declared successful as per State Eligibility Test, should submit qualifying certificates within 1 year from date of declaration of result along with application form of Kerala SET for the purpose of getting their names added qualified candidates list and to get certificate.
Thereafter if any candidate applies for SET Certificate, after lapse of 1 year time period, then they have to pay late fee Rs 500 for next one year. After that one has to pay additional fee of Rs 250 for each subsequent year and thereafter.
Candidates have to pay the fee using Demand Draft facility of any nationalized bank in favor of Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
However this condition does not apply to those who appeared for SET on basis of clause 5.7 of prospectus (Candidates who have acquired their Master’s Degree with the minimum required marks for eligibility to appear for SET and are undergoing the final year courses for B.Ed Degree are eligible to appear for the test. Similarly candidates who have acquired their B.Ed Degree and are undergoing the final year courses of their Post Graduate Programme are also eligible to appear for the test. Such candidates must produce the Certificates of their qualifying examinations passed with the minimum required marks within one year from the date of publication of the results of the State Eligibility Test, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.)
Directorate of Higher Secondary Education issues Certificates to SET qualified candidates upon verification of documents.
Issue of Duplicate Certificates
In the event that candidate loses his/her Certificate, then he/she can request for Duplicate Certificate by applying to Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram. Candidate should attach following documents along with Duplicate Certificate issuance request.
- A Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) drawn from a Nationalised Bank in favour of the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- An affidavit in stamp paper worth Rs.100/- to the effect that the SET Certificate issued to the candidate has been irrecoverably lost, duly certified by a Notary Public/First Class Judicial Magistrate.
If you have any queries regarding LBS Kerala SET Result 2019, please ask in comments below.