LIC ADO Mains Admit Card 2019 is available for download for the mains. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the LIC ADO Admit Card 2019 on its website i.e., licindia.in. LIC ADO 2019 main exam was scheduled to be held on August 11, 2019 has been postponed. Now, it is scheduled to take place on September 22, 2019. Candidates who filled their application form before the last date can download their admit card. Also, you need Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB to download LIC ADO Admit Card 2019. Further, you can also check all the details regarding the admit card from this page.
LIC ADO Admit Card 2019
LIC has released the admit card for LIC ADO main exam online at the official website. Although, a candidate can also download it from the link updated below. Candidates can check the exam related schedule from below:
|Last date for application form:||09 Jun 2019|
|Availability of call letter||29 Jun to 06 Jul 2019|
|Prelim exam date||06 & 13 Jul 2019|
|Availability of call letter||03 to 11 Aug 2019|
|Mains exam date|
Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit card for LIC ADO Main Exam 2019.
Postponement of ADO Mains Exam
Due to unavoidable circumstances, LIC has postponed the Main Examination scheduled on August 11, 2019, in the following venues of Northern Zone, SCZ and Western Zone only.
- Jammu, Samba & Srinagar (J&K)
- Kolhapur (Maharashtra)
- Entire Centers/Venues under State of Kerala
- Centers & Venues at Belgaum & Dharwad
How to Download LIC ADO Mains Admit Card?
Students appearing for the exam can now able to download admit card. The steps to download the admit card is as given below:
- First, go to the official website and search for LIC ADO admit card link.
- Or you can also click on the link given above.
- A new window aill open which asks your details.
- There, enter your LIC ADO 2019 Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY)
- After that, click on the Login and Admit Card will open on your screen.
- Cross check all the details shown on the admit card of LIC.
- If everything is fine, download the admit card and if there is any misprint, problem or any correction needed, then kindly refer to the admission cell departments.
What to do in case of Forgot Password?
If by any chance you forgot your password, then do not worry. The officials has provided an option to retreive or reset your password. Wanna know? Follow the steps provided below.
- First, go to the official site and open the admit card login window.
- Now, find and click the “Forgot Password?” link above the Login button as shown below.
- On click, a new window will open which asks some of your details.
- Enter either your Registration/ Mobile No or E-mail ID.
- Now, click the submit button.
- Finally, you will now be able to retreive/ reset your password.
What to Carry at the Examination Centre
Candidates should note the following which they have to bring at the examination centre with them:
- Call letter with photo affixed thereon
- Photo ID card in Original and photocopy
- One Ball point pen
Details Present on the LIC ADO Admit Card
Following details will be displayed on the admit card which must be carefully checked by the candidates before downloading the admit card-
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Candidate registration number
- Candidate application number
- Exam date
- Test center
- Test timing
- Photograph and signature
- Important instruction
Recruitment Notifications are being issued by all Zonal Offices. The candidate shall apply to one
Division only. There is a total of 8 zones divided for the exam center i.e. Central zone, East-central zone, Eastern zone, North-central zone, North zone, South zone, Western zone.
Click here to get detail of zone-wise examination center.
Instructions Regarding the LIC ADO Exam
Read these instructions for LIC ADO examination provided below carefully:
- The examination will be conducted online at the venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of center/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- The Corporation, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- The Corporation also reserves the right to allow the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for.
- The candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the Corporation will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- The candidate should select only one center and indicate the name of the center in the application form.
- The choice of center once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular center for “Online” examination,
- Corporation reserves the right to allow any other adjacent center to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a center, the Corporation reserves the right to allow any other center to the candidate. Candidates will be informed accordingly in case of any change in the date/center/venue of examination by e-mail and SMS.
LIC ADO 2019 Exam Pattern
Selection of Apprentice Development Officer from Open Market Category will be done through two-phase examination.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
Mode of Examination: Online
Medium of Examination: English & Hindi
Duration: 1 Hour
The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Name of test||Number of
** English Language test will be of qualifying nature and the marks in the English Language will not be counted for ranking.
Phase-II: Main Examination
Mode of Examination: Online
Medium of Examination: English & Hindi
Duration: Composite 120 minutes
Type of question: Objective Type
Total Marks: 150
|Name of test||No of
|Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability||50||50|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs and English Language with Special Emphasis on Grammar and vocabulary||50||50|
|Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life
Insurance and Financial Sector
There will be no penalty for wrong answers. However, candidates are advised not to mark answers through random guessing.
Candidate must obtain minimum qualifying marks in each Section separately and should also
obtain minimum marks in the aggregate to qualify for the examinations (Preliminary and Main) and
the interview. The minimum marks to be obtained in each paper and in the aggregate shall be
decided by LIC of India. The scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using an equi-percentile equating method. Result of LIC ADO Exam will be declared on the official website or candidate can check from here also.
Official Website: www.licindia.in