LIC ADO Mains Admit Card 2023 is available for download for the mains. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the LIC ADO Admit Card 2023 on its website i.e., licindia.in. LIC ADO 2023 main exam was scheduled to be held on April 24, 2023. Candidates who qualified in the LIC ADO Preliminary Result can download their admit card. Also, you need Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB to download LIC ADO Admit Card 2023. Further, you can also check all the details regarding the admit card from this page.
LIC ADO Admit Card 2023
LIC has released the admit card for LIC ADO main exam online at the official website. Although, a candidate can also download it from the link updated below. Candidates can check the exam related schedule from below:
|Prelim exam date||12 Mar 2023|
|Call letter for mains||Available|
|Mains exam date||24 Apr 2023|
LIC ADO Admit Card 2023 Download Link: Download the Admit card for LIC ADO Main Exam 2023.
How to Download LIC ADO Mains Admit Card?
Students appearing for the exam can now able to download admit card. The steps to download the admit card is as given below:
- First, go to the official website and search for LIC ADO admit card link.
- Or you can also click on the link given above.
- A new window aill open which asks your details.
- There, enter your LIC ADO 2023 Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY)
- After that, click on the Login and Admit Card will open on your screen.
- Cross check all the details shown on the admit card of LIC.
- If everything is fine, download the admit card and if there is any misprint, problem or any correction needed, then kindly refer to the admission cell departments.
What to do in case of Forgot Password?
If by any chance you forgot your password, then do not worry. The officials has provided an option to retreive or reset your password. Wanna know? Follow the steps provided below.
- First, go to the official site and open the admit card login window.
- Now, find and click the “Forgot Password?” link above the Login button as shown below.
- On click, a new window will open which asks some of your details.
- Enter either your Registration/ Mobile No or E-mail ID.
- Now, click the submit button.
- Finally, you will now be able to retreive/ reset your password.
What to Carry at the Examination Centre
Candidates should note the following which they have to bring at the examination centre with them:
- Call letter with photo affixed thereon
- Photo ID card in Original and photocopy
- One Ball point pen
Details Present on the LIC ADO Admit Card
Following details will be displayed on the admit card which must be carefully checked by the candidates before downloading the admit card-
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Candidate registration number
- Candidate application number
- Exam date
- Test center
- Test timing
- Photograph and signature
- Important instruction
Instructions Regarding the LIC ADO Exam
Read these instructions for LIC ADO examination provided below carefully:
- The examination will be conducted online at the venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of center/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- The Corporation, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- The Corporation also reserves the right to allow the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for.
- The candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the Corporation will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- The candidate should select only one center and indicate the name of the center in the application form.
- The choice of center once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular center for “Online” examination,
- Corporation reserves the right to allow any other adjacent center to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a center, the Corporation reserves the right to allow any other center to the candidate. Candidates will be informed accordingly in case of any change in the date/center/venue of examination by e-mail and SMS.
Official Website: www.licindia.in