LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 is conducted by Life Insurance Corporation of India Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL). LIC HFL recruitment process consists of two steps i.e. written exam and personal interview. The admit card for the written exam is available at the official website of LIC HFL which is lichousing.com. To download the admit card, you need to enter the application number/roll number and password/date of birth. The 2-hour online exam consists of 200 MCQ type questions of 1 mark each. The result of the written exam is considered as the eligibility criteria for appearing in the personal interview.
Latest: The admit card for LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 is now aavailable. Download here!
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 is held in 2 phases for all the posts. A candidate can apply for one posts only and for vacancies of one region only. Following is the schedule of dates regarding LIC HFL Recruitment 2019:
|LIC HFL Admit Card 2019||Date|
|Release Date of Application Form||08 Aug 2019|
|End Date of Application Form||26 Aug 2019|
|Release Date of Call Letter||09 Sep 2019|
|Date of Exam||09 & 10 Oct 2019|
|Release date of result||To be announced|
Admit Card/Call letter
The admit card can be downloaded from the official website fo LIC HFL in the career tab on the main page menu. Candidates needs Application no. and Password for downloading the admit card. They must carry Photo ID proof and a photocopy of photo ID proof with the admit card to the exam centre of written exam. The releasing of the admit card is also intimidated to the candidate through mobile no. and email ID registered on the application form. The candidate is informed about the full address of exam centre, date and timing of exam through admit card only. The call letter for the personal interview will be released separately for the eligible candidates after the result.
Following is the exam pattern for the written exam which is the first step to recruitment procedure:
Mode of Exam: Online computer based test
Language: English only
Duration: 2 hours
No. of Questions: 200 questions
Type of Questions: MCQ type only
Marking Scheme: Each question has 1 marks each and 0.25 will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Sections||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Numerical Ability (For Assistant & Associate) |
Quantitative Aptitude (For Assistant Manager)
Following are the exam centres proposed for conductin the online exam by LIC HFL:
The application form is available for the online test till. The application form can be filled in online form only. No hand-written or printed form will be accepted for registration. The candidates do not need to fill any form for the personal interview. The print out of application form will be needed for the document verification process also. The application fee for the same is Rs. 500 + transaction charges and GST. It can be submitted online only. The modes of paying the application form are:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Cash Cards
- Mobile Wallets
Candidate must know the eligibility criteria before applying for the vacancies. He can check following list to determine his eligibility:
Age: 21 to 28 years
Nationality: Citizen of India
- Assistant- 55% in Graduation
- Associate: 60% in graduation with CA-Inter cleared
- Assistant Manager- Graduate with 60% marks and
- Two years full time MBA or
- Two years full time MMS or
- Two years full-time PGDBA/PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM in any discipline
Additional Skills: Candidate must know computer skills as well.
The result for the online exam and personal interview will release on the official website only. The result will be in PDF format available to everyone. It consists of name and roll no. of the shortlisted candidates. The candidates will need to score minimum cut-off marks section-wise as well as overall for clearing the written exam. The candidates who are shortlisted in written exam result will be eligible for appearing in the personal interview. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis candidates’ performance in the written exam and personal interview.
Following is the selection procedure for LIC HFL Recruitment 2019:
- Application Form: The candidate must, first of all, fill the application form to appear in the written exam. The application fee for filling the application form is Rs. 500.
- Admit card: The candidate must download the admit card after the application process in over. The admit card will be available by September 09, 2019. The candidate must carry photo ID proof and photocopy of the same with the admit card.
- Written Exam: The written exam is 2 hours long and consist of 200 MCQ questions of 1 marks each. There will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer.
- Result: The result of the written exam will be the eligibility criteria for the candidate to appear in the personal interview round. The result will be announced on the official website only.
- Personal Interview: The personal interview round will be a face to face question-answer round where the candidate’s presence of mind, communication and intellectual skills are evaluated.
- Final merit List: After the personal interview, the final merit list is prepared for all the candidates who did well in the personal interview and are shortlisted for recruitment.
- Medical Examination: The sortlisted candidated will be called for the medical examination. The candidate may go through blood test, sugar test, eye test, hearing test etc. The candidate’s who are found medically unfit for the post will be disqualified.
There are 100 vacancies for assistant manager post all over the India. Following is the vacancy matrix for associate/assistant as notified by LIC HFL:
Following is the pay scale details of the candidates as per the posts as notified by LIC HFL:
- Assistant Manager: The basic pay for assistant manager is Rs. 32815 plus benefits as per rules. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 56,000/-. However, the canidate will be paid Rs. 25,000/- per month in the training period.
- Assistant: The assistant personnel will be paid basic pay of Rs. 13980/- plus benefits as per rules. THe approximate total pay will be Rs. 23,870/-.
- Associate: The basic pay of associate will be Rs. 21270/- plus benefits as per rules. The total salary will be Rs. 35,960/- approximately.
After Joining (Probation Period)
After joining the company, the candidates will go through a probation period. Following is the detail of the probation period as decided for each post:
(i) For Assistant/Associate– There is a period of 6 months of probation for the assistant/associate post candidates which can be extended up to an addition of 6 months as well.
(ii) For Assistant Manager- The training period will be of 1 year in which candidates will work as Management Trainees. The period will start from the joining date. A consolidated salary of around Rs. 25,000/- per month will be paid during the training period. The candidates will be offered permanent job after completion of the Probation period.
About LIC HFL
Life Insurance Corporation of India Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) is one of the largest finance companies of India incorporated in the year 1989. The company went public in the year 1998. The Company Identification Number (CIN) of the company is L65922MH1989PLC052257. The core activity of the company is the long-term financing of the construction of houses and buildings. Presently, LIC OF INDIA also holds promoter & controller status in IDBI Bank Ltd since January 2019.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No, you must between 21 to 28 age group for applying for this post.
Ans : No, the candidate can apply for only one post and only one region.
Ans : No, there is no reservation for any category in the vacancies.
Ans : To retrieve the password, you have to go to the official portal and click the forgot password. For more detailed information, check the steps above.
Official Website And other Links
For information about LIC HFL recruitment 2018 CLICK HERE