LMRC Admit Card 2021 – Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation releases LMRC admit card for all the successful applicants. Candidates can download the LMRC admit card 2021 via the official website of UPMRC i.e. upmetrorail.com or from direct link provided below. The date of birth of the candidate and the application number is used as the login credentials to generate the LMRC admit card 2021. Candidates need to carry the admit card on the examination day. No candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall without the production of the admit card for LMRC recruitment 2021. Scroll below this article in order to know more about the LMRC admit card 2021, including how to download, details on the admit card and more.
LMRC Admit Card 2021
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation issues different admit card for the written test and the medical test. Candidates need to download and carry the same on the day of the test. Check the table below in order to know the event schedule regarding the LMRC admit card 2021.
|Downloading of Admit card||10 Apr 2021|
|Date for written test||17 Apr 2021|
Download Here: Candidates can download LMRC Admit Card 2021 from lmrcl.com.
How to Download the LMRC Admit Card 2021?
After the release of the admit card candidates need to download the same immediately. As the admit card is to be carried mandatorily at the exam centre, the candidates need not forget the download of the same. The hard copy of the admit card will be verified for the identification of the candidate. Candidates need to check the steps below in order to know the process to download the LMRC admit card.
- Visit the official website of UPMRC (upmetrorail.com)
- From the home page of the official website, click on the recruitment 2021 under the career tab.
- Click on the relevant link for downloading the admit card
- Enter the login credentials including application number and the date of birth.
- Click on the login button.
- The admit card displays on the screen.
- Verify the details on the admit card and download the same.
Details on the Admit Card
As the admit card is the document for verification of the candidate on the exam day, all the details on the same must be correct in all forms. Once the candidate performs the login to download the admit card, they must check all the details mentioned on the same. After checking the details candidates must download the admit card and take a print out of the same. Wrong details on the admit card may lead to denial in the entry of the candidate to the examination hall. Eventually, the candidate will not be allowed to write the exam. The LMRC admit card 2021 will contain the following details.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Exam Name
- Post applied for
- Exam date
- Exam venue with complete address
- Time of the exam
- Duration of the computer-based test
- Photograph of the candidate
- General instructions regarding the exam
What to carry on the exam day?
LMRC has laid down some things that the candidate need to carry on the recruitment test date. Candidates coming to the examination hall without bringing these things may issue certain difficulties entering the examination hall. Check the list of all the things required on the exam day below.
- Hard copy of admit card
- Passport Size Photograph (as in the application form)
- Photo Identity Card (one out of the following)
- Adhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID,
- Pan Card or any other valid photo identity proof (same as mentioned in the Application Form)
Things Not Allowed in the Examination Hall
LMRC has prohibited certain thing to be carried by the candidates in the examination centre. Carrying the prohibited things may lead to cancellation of the test for the candidate. Check the list of things below and do not bring them along with them in the exam hall for a smooth functioning of the examination.
- Mobile Phones
- Any communication device
- any written material
Bringing any of the above things will get the candidate treated as ‘guilty of missconduct’.
LMRC Recruitment Test Centres
UPMRC has laid down a list of test centres where the examination will take place. Candidates need to choose five preferences in the test centres where candidates will appear for the recruitment test. Candidates will be allotted the exam centre on the basis of preferences chosen by the candidate. Here is a list of all the test centres available for the LMRC recruitment test. UPMRC formerly known as the LMRC has the authority to cancel or add any number of test centres in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
List of available test cities
- Allahabad (Prayagraj)
- Gautam Buddha Nagar(Noida)
- Greater Noida
LMRC Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
Check out the exam pattern for the LMRC Assistant Manager/ Operations, Station Controller cum Train Operator and Maintainer Exam.
- Mode of Examination – Computer Based Test (Online)
- Language of the question paper – English and Hindi
- Type of questions – Objective Type
- Number of questions –
- 140 questions for categories E-01 & NE-01
- 100 questions for categories from NE-02 to NE-04
- Duration of the exam – 2 Hours (120 minutes)
- Marking Scheme – Every question has equal marks weightage. A negative marking of –⅓ (0.33) marks is also applicable for every wrong response made by the candidate.
The Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation formerly known as the Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation had been set up in 2017 to serve the state of Lucknow with the metro transport system. The LMRC has been renamed to UPMRC as the Uttar Pradesh Government has decided to expand the metro services to other cities of the state as well. The LMRC was established with a mission to provide the people of Lucknow with easy transport facility with establishment of 22 metro stations.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”339″ tag=”admit-card”]