LMRC Syllabus 2021 – Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation has released the LMRC Syllabus for the recruitment test 2021. The syllabus is different for all the posts available for recruitment. While filling the application form candidates need to choose the post they are applying for as per their qualification. The recruitment test will comprise of questions from the English language, general awareness and computer applications, logical ability, quantitative aptitude and knowledge of the discipline. LMRC recruitment test will also have a negative marking for all the incorrect responses marked by the candidate. For more details on LMRC syllabus, exam pattern 2021, read further.
LMRC Syllabus 2021
Most of the syllabus for all the posts is kept common only the difference in each post is the knowledge of the discipline. Along with knowing the syllabus, candidates need to know the exam pattern of the LMRC recruitment test. A combination of syllabus and exam pattern will give the candidate a better chance in qualifying the LMRC recruitment test. Candidates can check the LMRC Syllabus and Exam Pattern below.
- English language
- General Awareness & Computer Applications
- Logical Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge
LMRC Exam Pattern 2021
Knowing both the exam pattern and syllabus will help the candidate in the evaluation of the strong and weak topics from the syllabus. Candidates can refer to the below space and know the exam pattern in detail.
- Mode of Examination – Computer Based Test (Online)
- Language of the question paper – English and Hindi
- Type of questions – Objective Type
- Number of questions –
- 140 questions for categories E-01 & NE-01
- 100 questions for categories from NE-02 to NE-04
- Duration of the exam – 2 Hours (120 minutes)
- Marking Scheme – Every question has equal marks weightage. A negative marking of –⅓ (0.33) marks is also applicable for every wrong response made by the candidate
Preparation Tips for LMRC Recruitment Test
The candidates appearing for the recruitment test need to get their preparation strong as clearing the recruitment test is not at all easy. Candidates can refer to the preparation tips from the experts to qualify the LMRC recruitment examination. Check the prescribed tips below.
- Start with knowing the syllabus and the exam pattern
- Get all the necessary resources for the preparation including the books and past year question papers.
- Know the weak and the strong parts after the evaluation of syllabus.
- Make a strategy to complete the entire syllabus well before the last date
- Keep last days before the exam for revision purposes.
- Make notes while studying for the first time – These are helpful at the time of revision as well
- After completing the syllabus, parctice the past year question papers and mock test available online. You may get to know some topics which you need to cover again.
- Revise the topics where you found difficulty while solving the practice papers – Here comes the role of the notes
- While the preparation process, avoid eating junk food and drink more of water to keep yourself healthy and fit.
Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation was established in 2017 with the sole purpose to help the people residing in Lucknow to have a better and easy means of transport. UPMRC was earlier known as the LMRC was initially set up in Lucknow state only. The Uttar Pradesh Government has expanded the reach of metro to the people of other cities in Uttar Pradesh state as well. This expansion led to change in the name of LMRC to UPMRC.
- Click here to check the LMRC 2020 syllabus