MP Civil Judge Result 2020 – Madhya Pradesh High Court declares the result for MP Civil Judge 2020. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their MP civil Judge result through mphc.gov.in. The recruitment for Civil Judge is announced for 252 vacancies. Candidates have to go through three stages of the selection procedure for final selection – preliminary, mains and interview. The final result is based on the aggregate marks secured in mains exam and interview round. Go through this article to get all information regarding MP civil Judge result 2020.
MP Civil Judge Result 2020
MP Civil Judge Result 2020 is declared in three phases – Preliminary Result, Main Examination Result and the last the finally selected candidates. Candidates are able to check their MP Civil Judge class-2 (Entry Level) Result as per the schedule shared in the table below:
|MP Civil Judge Result 2020||Important Dates|
|Preliminary exam date||To be announced|
|Result Declaration Date||To be announced|
|Mains Exam Date||To be announced|
|Declaration of Mains Exam Result||To be announced|
|Interview||To be announced|
|Final Result declaration||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check MP Civil Judge result 2020 as per schedule from mphc.gov.in
MP Civil Judge Result 2020 for Prelims
High Court of MP declares the result for the prelims examination online at the official website. All the aspirants who have appeared in the examination can check their result either through the official website or by following the steps below.
How to check MP Civil Judge Result 2020?
- At first, candidates have to visit the official website of MPHC, mphc.gov.in.
- Reaching the website, tap on recruitment/results link present on the left side of the screen.
- Thereafter, click on the link, candidates are directed to another page where they will get a relevant link to check the result.
- Tap on that link and process to check the MPHC Civil Judge Result.
- Now, MP civil judge result gets displays on the screen.
MP Civil Judge Result 2020 For Main Exam
As the prelims examination are over now, Madhya Pradesh High Court declares the result for mains exam as well. Now the qualifiers have to appear in the MP Civil Judge main examination. For that, they will be issued the admit card for the main examination. After the exam, the candidates will be able to check their main results in the same manner as prelims. No credentials will be required for checking the status of the result.
MP Civil Judge Cut Off Marks
With the result PDF, MPHC also releases the cut off marks for the examination. Candidates can also check the number of candidates who qualified for the particular stage by securing the marks. Check the cut-off marks for MP Civil Judge exam below.
MPHC Civil Judge 2019 Prelims Cut Off Marks
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
MPHC Civil Judge 2019 Cut Off Marks in Mains Exam (for appearing in interview)
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
MP Civil Judge Selection Procedure 2020
The Selection Procedure for MP Civil Judge includes three stages – Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Interview. Refer to this section to in detail about each stage of the selection criteria.
The first stage is the preliminary examination that is conducted for 150 marks. The examination will be conducted for 120 minutes where candidates have to answer Multiple Choice Questions. Moreover, there will be no negative marking in MP Civil Judge prelims exam. Madhya Pradesh High Court conducts the examination as a screening test.
Those who secure qualifying marks in prelims round for MP Civil Judge are called for mains examination. Candidates also have to submit fresh applications to appear for the main examination. This stage is conducted as an offline written pen and paper mode.
Successful candidates are called for the interview round. This stage is conducted for 50 marks. The final result will be declared based on the marks obtained in the mains examination and interview.
Qualifying Marks for MP Civil Judge 2020
Madhya Pradesh High Court has prescribed the minimum qualifying marks for mains exam and interview round. Candidates who are able to secure the minimum qualifying marks, as specified by MPHC, are declared qualified for the particular stage. In this section, we are discussing the qualifying marks for the mains exam and interview round.
Qualifying Mains for MP Civil Judge Mains exam
|Unreserved category||50% marks|
|SC/ ST||45% marks|
Qualifying Marks for MP Civil Judge Interview
|All candidates||40% marks (20 marks)|
MPHC Civil Judge Vacancies 2020
This year, Madhya Pradesh High Court has advertised 252 vacancies for Civil Judge post. Out of these vacancies, a total of 60 vacancies of backlog vacancies for the previous year. Refer to the image below to know about the segregation of vacancies.
MP Civil Judge Result Archives
MP Civil Judge 2019 Result:
- Click here to check score card of MP Civil Judge 2018 Exam for Class 2 (Entry Level).
- Click here to check the MP Civil Judge Final Result 2019.
- Click here to check the MP Civil Judge Result 2019 for Main Examination.
- Click here to check the MP Civil Judge Result 2019 for Online Preliminary Examination.
- Click here to check the Interview and Viva Schedule For Civil Judge.
- Click here to check the notification regarding Interview/Viva voce of Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level) Exam-2019 alongwith Biodata and Attestation form.
MP Civil Judge 2018 Result:
- Click here to check the Result Of Civil Judge Class-ii (Entry Level) for Main Written Exam.
- Click here to check the List of candidates eligible for the main exam.
- Click here to check the MP Civil Judge Result 2018.
Preliminary Exam Result – 2017
- Final Result: Click here to check the Final Result.
- Interview Schedule: Click here to check the datewise schedule.
- MP Civil Judge Result 2017 for Main Exam: Click here to check MP Civil Judge Main Exam Result (Roll No. Wise List of Candidates successful for Interview)
- Notification: Click here to check the notification regarding submission of Attestation Form & Personal Detail Form for Interview
- Check Answer Sheet: Click here to check the Answer Sheet for Pre Exam.
- Check MP Civil Judge Result 2017 for Prelims Exam: Click here to check MP Civil Judge Class-2 (Entry Level) Prelims exam result (List of Candidates qualified for mains exam)
- Score Card: Click here to check the score.
Final Result – 2016
- Final Revised Result of MP Civil Judge 2016 – 2017 Exam: Click here to check the MP CJ result
- Final Result of MP Civil Judge 2016 – 2017 Exam: Click here to check the MP CJ result.
- Download Score Card of MP Civil Judge 2016-17 Exam: Click here to download the admit card.
- Main Exam: Click here to check MP Civil Judge Main Exam Result (Roll No. Wise List of Candidates successful for Interview).
- Prelims Exam: Click here to check MP Civil Judge Prelims exam result (List of Candidates qualified for the main exam).