APSC Syllabus 2021: Assam Public Service Commission releases the APSC syllabus for all recruitment exams it conduct. The syllabus is published through the official website apsc.nic.in, prior to the exam so that candidates can prepare. It goes without saying that the syllabus containing important topics and subjects for the relevant exam must be referred to in preparations for the examination. This might differ for different recruitment exams. However, the generic process to download the same exhibit little or no variation. For the convenience of our readers, we have compiled this article with the syllabus of important APSC exams. Read on to get the complete details of the syllabus from this page.
APSC Syllabus 2021
Syllabus for the Combined Competitive Examination is available in three parts i.e. for the preliminary exam, for the main exam, and for direct recruitment. It includes the detailed topics of the Combined Competitive Exam and direct recruitment. For each exam conducted by Assam Public Service Commission, there is a syllabus according to the requirement of candidate evaluation and question paper for the recruitment exam. Candidates can download the syllabus of Assam Public Service Commission from below:
Syllabus for Prelims
Get here APSC syllabus for Prelims from below. Refer to the syllabus to prepare for the exam in a planned and organised manner.
Syllabus for Mains
Get here APSC syllabus for Mains stage exam.
Syllabus For Direct Recruitment
Get here APSC syllabus for direct recruitment from below:
- Click here to download Syllabus of Assistant Engineer
- Click here to download Syllabus of Assistant Engineer (Civil).
- Click here to download syllabus of Assistant Professor (Tech & Non-Tech) and Librarian.
- Click here to download syllabus of Research Assistant under the Transformation and Development Department.
- Click here to download syllabus of Enforcement Inspector under the Commissionerate of Transport
- Click here to download Syllabus of Junior Engineer(Civil) under Public Health Engineering Department
Syllabus for recruitment to the post Assistant Engineer Advt. No. 06/2020
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) under PHE Department
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) under PHE Department
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) under PHE Department
- Assistant Engineer (Chemical) under PHE Department.
Revised Syllabus for recruitment to the post of:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Department. –Revised Syllabus
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Department. vide Advt. No. 06/2019 –Revised Syllabus
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under Water Resources Department (12/2020) – Syllabus
How To Download APSC Syllabus 2021?
Conventionally, the Commission releases the syllabus for different examinations through the website only. The syllabus for each exam is available under each relevant tab. Candidates just have to follow the simple steps provided below to download the syllabus for a particular exam.
Step 1: Visit the official webiste or click on the links provided above.
Step 2: Candidates can download the syllabus of prelims, mains and direct recruitment.
Step 3: Click on the link for specific post and download the same.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) conducts a variety of exams to select suitable candidates with the requisite educational qualifications, skills and encouragement to serve the people. APSC recruits government jobs through the process of transparent, scientific, fair and timely recruitment. This maintains the quality and integrity of the selected staff’s characteristics.
Official website: apsc.nic.in