MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 – Madhya Pradesh High Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of the MP Civil Judge. Selection of the MP Civil Judge will be based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview. Interested candidates can check all the information related to MP CJ Recruitment 2017 on this page like schedule, application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
MP Civil Judge 2017 Exam for Class 2 (Entry Level) MP CJ Recruitment
Interested candidates were advised to apply for MP Civil Judge (Entry Level) Exam 2017 before the last date of the online application. Candidates were also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for MP CJ Recruitment. All the details related to MP Civil Judge (Entry Level) Exam 2017 is given on this page.
|MP CJ Application Form Starts from||05 Aug 2017|
|MP CJ Application Form can be filled latest by||05 Sep 2017|
|MP CJ Application Form Edit up to||05 Sep 2017|
|MP CJ Admit Card available from||26 Sep 2017|
|MP CJ Online Preliminary Exam||08 Oct 2017|
|MP CJ Main Exam||30 Dec to 31 Dec 2017|
|MP CJ Interview Dates & Viva Voce||–|
|MP CJ Final Result||–|
Post Name: Civil Judge
Total No. of Vacancies: 94
- Others – 47
- OBC – 13
- SC – 15
- ST – 19
Pay Scale: Rs. 27700 – 44770/-
Educational Qualification: Degree of Law from any recognized Institute / University
Age Limit: 21 years to 35 years
Selection Process: Preliminary Exam + Main Exam + Interview
- Others – Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved candidates – Rs. 800/-
How To Apply: Candidates can apply online from the official website before the last date of the online application.
MP Civil Judge Application Form 2017
Online application process for MP Civil Judge Prelims Exam 2017 was available as per schedule has given above. Interested candidates were able to apply online for this exam from the official website. Direct link to fill the online application form was also be provided below.
Application Process is over now
- MP Civil Judge Application Form: Click here
Admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have filled their online application form before the last day of the online application form.
Application Fee: Candidates of a general category have to pay Rs. 1000/- as an application fee and the reserved candidates of the Madhya Pradesh have to pay Rs. 800/-.
Mode of Payment: Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking / MP Online Kiosk
Candidate should be a citizen of India. The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 21 years and the maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 35 years as on 01 Jan 2018.
MP CJ Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of MP Civil Judge (Entry Level) Exam 2017 consisting of :
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
1. Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Examination will be held on 08 Oct 2017. There will be one or two shifts for Preliminary Examination. shift of Exam will be announced later.
- Preliminary Examination will be objective type of 150 marks.
- Duration – 120min
- There will be no negative marking.
- The structure of the Preliminary Exam is given below :
2. Main Examination
- Main Examination will be of 400 marks.
- Main Exam schedule is not announced yet.
- Only those candidates will be eligible for Main Exam who qualifies the Pre. Exam.
- The Structure of the Main Exam is given below :
- Candidates who qualify the Main Exam will go for Interview round.
- The interview will be of 50 marks.
MP Civil Judge Answer Key 2017
High court of Madhya Pradesh has been pleased to publish the proposed model answer keys of the questions of Civil Judge Class 2 (Entry Level) Online Preliminary exam 2017 held on 08 Oct 2017. MP High Court intends to use these answers in the evaluation of online paper of the aforementioned examination.
Check Answer Key: Click here to check Proposed Model Answer Key for MP Civil Judge Prelims Exam 2017.
MP High Court Civil Judge Selection Process
The selection process of the MP Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 consisting of 3 rounds Preliminary Examination. Main Examination and the last is Interview.
- First candidates have to fill the online application form from the official website.
- Candidates who will shortlist after the application form will get admit card for the preliminary examination.
- All these candidates have to appear in the Preliminary Examination
- Candidates who will qualify the Preliminary Exam will go for Main Exam.
- Qualifying marks of Main Examination :
- Unreserved / OBC – 45%
- SC / ST – 40%
- Qualifying candidates will go for the last round, i.e, Interview.
- Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Main Examination and Interview.
Click here for more details.