MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2016-17 – Madhya Pradesh High Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of the MP Civil Judge. Selection of the MP Civil Judge will be based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview. Interested candidates can check all the information related to MP CJ Recruitment 2016 on this page like schedule, application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
Latest – Result for MP Civil Judge Main Exam 2016-17 has been announced. and Date-wise Plan for Interview/Viva Voce is also available. Check on “Result” page link.
|MP Civil Judge Advertisement||Click Here|
|MP Civil Judge Admit Card||Click Here|
|MP Civil Judge Result||Click Here|
MP Civil Judge 2016 – 2017 Exam for Class 2 (Entry Level) MP CJ Recruitment
Interested candidates are advised to apply for MP Civil Judge (Entry Level) Exam 2016 before the last date of the online application. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for MP CJ Recruitment. All the details related to MP Civil Judge (Entry Level) Exam 2016 is given on this page.
Post Name : Civil Judge
Total No. of Vacancies : 101
- Others – 51
- OBC – 14
- SC – 16
- ST – 20
Pay Scale : Rs. 27700 – 44770/-
Educational Qualification : Degree of Law from any recognized Institute / University
Age Limit : 21 years to 35 years
Selection Process : Preliminary Exam + Main Exam + Interview
- Others – Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved candidates – Rs. 800/-
How To Apply : Candidates can apply online from the official website before the last date of the online application.
|MP CJ Application Form can be filled latest by||10 Nov 2016|
|MP CJ Online Preliminary Exam||11 Dec 2016|
|MP CJ Main Exam||11 & 12 Feb 2017|
|MP CJ Interview Dates & Viva Voce||03 Jul 2017 Onwards|
MP Civil Judge Application Form 2016 – 2017
For MP Civil Judge Main Exam 2016
Application Form for MP Civil Judge Main Exam 2016 is now available. Candidates who have successfully qualified the Prelims exam can apply for main exam. Direct link to download application form for main exam is given below.
Application Process is over now.
Candidate successful for applying for Main Examination, after filling up this Application Form, must sign on the place prescribed for and attach self-attested copies of all documents testimonial certificates and copy of Receipt generated at the time of submitting online application & 2 Recent Coloured Photo and he/she must send this application, along with all above documents, to the Exam Cell, Administrative Building, High Court of M. P., Jabalpur (M.P.), Pin Code-482001, in such a manner that it must reach on or before 20 January, 2017 and it shall be the sole responsibility of the candidate, if he fails to do so, his/her candidature may be canceled and he/she may be barred from appearing in Main Examination.
For MP Civil Judge Prelims Exam 2016
Online application process for MP Civil Judge Prelims Exam 2016 is over. Interested candidates are able to apply online for this exam from the official website. Direct link to fill the online application form is given below.
Application Process is over now.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the schedule of the online application because admit card will be issued only to those candidates who will fill their online application form before the last date of the online application form.
Application Fee : Candidates of a general category have to pay Rs. 1000/- as an application fee and the reserved candidates of the Madhya Pradesh have to pay Rs. 800/-.
Mode of Payment : Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking
Candidate should be a citizen of India. The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 21 years and the maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 35 years as on 01 Jan 2017.
MP CJ Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of MP Civil Judge (Entry Level) Exam 2016 consisting of :
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
1. Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Examination will be held on 11 Dec 2016. There will be two shifts for Preliminary Examination.
- 1st Shift – 10:20 am to 12:00 noon
- 2nd Shift – 02:20 pm to 04:00 pm
- Preliminary Examination will be of 100 marks.
- Duration – 100 min
- The structure of the Preliminary Exam is given below :
2. Main Examination
- Main Examination will be of 400 marks.
- Main Exam schedule is not announced yet.
- Only those candidates will be eligible for Main Exam who qualifies the Pre. Exam.
- The Structure of the Main Exam is given below :
- Candidates who qualify the Main Exam will go for Interview round.
- The interview will be of 50 marks.
MP Civil Judge Answer Key 2016
High court of Madhya Pradesh is pleased to publish the proposed model answer keys of the questions of Civil Judge Class 2 (Entry Level) Online Preliminary exam 2016 held on 11 Dec 2016. MP High Court intends to use these answers in the evaluation of online paper of the aforementioned examination.
Get answer key here – Click here to check answer key.
MP High Court Civil Judge Selection Process
The selection process of the MP Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 consisting of 3 rounds Preliminary Examination. Main Examination and the last is Interview.
- First candidates have to fill the online application form from the official website.
- Candidates who will shortlist after the application form will get admit card for the preliminary examination.
- All these candidates have to appear in the Preliminary Examination
- Candidates who will qualify the Preliminary Exam will go for Main Exam.
- Qualifying marks for Main Examination :
- Unreserved / OBC – 45%
- SC – 40%
- ST – 35%
- Qualifying candidates will go for the last round ,i.e, Interview.
- Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Main Examination and Interview.