MP SET Admit Card 2018 – State Eligibility Test Cell of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MP PSC) will release the Hall Ticket of MP SLET at mpsc.gov.in. The candidates who will fill the application form in time will able to download the admit card. For downloading the admit card the candidates have to use the login credentails. The MP SET admits card will have a unique barcode, on tempering with admit card barcode can harm the candidature of candidates. Such candidates whose barcode will be found tempered will not be allowed in the examination hall. It is mandatory to carry the admit card in the exam hall. As of now, there is no information about the releasing dates of admit card and conduction of examination. Hence for recent and more information on MP SET Admit Card 2018 be a regular user of this page.
MP SET Admit Card 2018
After the closing of application process candidates shall be able to download their Admit Card from the official website or from this page. Direct link to download MP SET Admit Card 2018 will be provided as soon as the admit cards are released. Candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from the given link once the Admit Card will be released by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
|MP SET Admit Card 2018||Important Date|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced|
|Conduction of examination||To be announced|
Admit Card: Candidates will be able to download the admit card from mpsc.gov.in
How To Download MP SET Admit Card 2018?
After releasing of admit card the candidates who will have filled the application form in time will able to download the admit card by following the given steps.
- At first click on the above link, which will redirect to the admit card login page.
- Now enter the login credentials there.
- On entering the credentails the admit card will open on the computer screen.
- Now download the admit card and keep it safe until the exam.
Discrepancy On MP SET Admit Card 2018
After downloading the admit card, the candidate has to check it for any discrepancy, if found then immediately communicate to the Commission on helpline number. The candidate should note they have to communicate with the Commission at least one week prior to the examination. So that their problem can be resolved.
Helpline: 8435839544 Email:- mppsconiine @gmail.com
Details On MP SET Admit Card 2018
As we mentioned above the candidates have to check if there is any discrepancy so for this they have to check the admit card thoroughly after downloading it. For the ease of the candidates will are providing the list of the details which could be printed on the card.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name of candidate
- Mother’s Name of candidate
- Name of exam
- Name of conducting body
- Exam Venue
- Date, Duration and Time for the exam
What To Carry Along With MP SET Admit Card 2018?
While appearing in the examination the candidates have to carry any of these documents.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter Id Card
- Passbook issued from bank or post office
It is mandatory to carry the original copy of any of these documents in the exam center. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to take the exam.
Pattern of MP SET Examination
The computer-based examination consists of three section i.e. Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III.
Paper-I: Teaching and Research Aptitude
Maximum Marks – 100
No of Questions – 50 (Candidates have to give the answer of any 50 questions)
Duration – 1 Hour
Paper-II: Paper of a selected subject
Maximum Marks – 200
No of Questions – 100 (All Compulsory)
Duration – 2 Hours
Subjects in MP SET
The MP SET is conducting for 19 subjects. The subjects in which candidates can take eligibility certificate are as follows.
- Chemical Science
- Defense and Strategic Studies
- Home Science
- Life Science
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Science
Prerequisite Instructions for the Candidates
For appearing in the examination the candidates have to follow the given instructions.
- In the examination hall, it is prohibited to wear sock and shoes. So the candidates are advised to wear open sandals during the exam.
- Accessories like earing, hair clips, band, ornaments and wristwatch, belt, wallet, goggles etc are not allowed inside examination premises.
- While appearing n the examination hall the candidates should carry the admit card and one photo identity proof.
- The decorum in the examination hall should be maintained by the candidates.