MP SET Admit Card 2022: The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission releases the Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test ( MP SET) admit card on their official website mppsc.nic.in. Candidates also download the MP SET admit card through the link provided here. MP SET admit card is the mandatory document to appear in the MP SET exam. It contains basic information about the examination such as the date, timing, and venue of the exam. Fundamental details of the candidate such as name, roll no, address are also included in the admit card. This article contains a comprehensive detail of the MP SET admit card 2022.
MP SET Admit Card 2022
The downloading method of the MP SET admit card 2022 will proceed with the login credentials generated during the MP SET application process. The candidate must take a printout of the MP SET admit card is an important document to carry on the examination day. Check the tentative dates related to the release of MP SET admit card 2022 below.
|Admit card release||To be announced|
|Exam date||To be announced|
How to download the MP SET Admit Card 2022?
Candidates can download the MP SET admit card 2022 from the official website of the Commission. They need to simply type the web link at any updated web browser. Follow the steps to download the MP SET admit card 2022 as per schedule:
- First, visit the official website of MPPSC, mppsc.nic.in.
- Press the ‘download admit card’ button, visible on the right side of the main page.
- Click on the download link for MP SET Admit Card 2022.
- Now, enter the required details to login into the portal successfully.
Following is the list of required login details:
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- The security code is given below.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button
- MP SET Admit Card 2022 appears on the page
- Take a printout of the admit card.
Details Provided in the MP SET Admit Card 2022
The details mentioned in the MP SET admit card 2022 is based on the details entered by applicants in the application form. Candidates should check all the details carefully and if they find any wrong information then can use the provision to make changes immediately. The following details are available in the MP SET admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name of the candidate
- Age of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Name of conducting body for the exam.
- Mode of examination
- Duration of examination
- Venue of examination
- Date and time of the examination
Things to carry to MP SET exam center
Candidates have to carry the following list of documents or things at the exam center on the exam day. They can check this list mentioned on their admit card as well.
- A printed copy of MP SET admit card 2022
- Identity proof for verification. i.e. aadhaar card, voter Id, passport, pan card, driver’s license, etc.
- One black/blue ink ballpoint pen is also advised to carry at the exam hall.
MP SET Exam Instructions
Candidates must follow the important instructions mentioned in the admit card of MP SET exam 2022 below on the examination day:
- Reach around 45 minutes before the exam commencement time.
- Carry the mandatory documents at the Examination Centre.
- Don’t carry any extra sheets for rough work as the commission already provides the same.
- Candidates must not allow keeping mobile phones or any other electronic devices in the hall.
Exam Pattern of the MP SET Exam 2022
The exam pattern is a necessary step for a candidate’s preparation. It will help him/her in generating basic ideas about the exam formation. The MP SET exam pattern has been stated below for the aspirant’s convenience:
MP SET 2022 has two papers – Paper I and Paper III.
Paper I: (General Awareness/Teaching and Research Aptitude)
- Duration of the exam: 1 hour
- Mode of the exam: Online Test
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Based Questions (MCQs)
- Total number of marks: 100 Marks
- Total number of Questions: 50 questions
- 2 marks are allotted for every correct answer:
- No negative marking is applicable for incorrect answers.
The distribution of questions for Paper I
|Paper I||No ofQuestions||Total marks|
|General Awareness/Teaching and Research Aptitude||50||100|
Paper-II(Optional Paper): Several subjects provided from which the candidate has to choose one for Paper-II.
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours
- Mode of the exam: Online Test
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- Total number of marks: 200 marks
- a Total number of questions: 100 questions
- 2 marks are allotted for each correct answer.
- No marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.
The distribution of questions for Paper II
|Paper-III||No. of questions||Total marks|
Read more: MP SET Syllabus
What After MP SET Admit Card is Out?
After a few days of the commencement of the MP SET 2022 exam, the MPPSC releases the provisional answer key for MP SET 2022. Candidates can download the answer key from the official website of the Commission, mppsc.nic.in. With the MP SET answer key, they can compare their answers and mark their total score. They can also object against the Answer Key online. After that, the final answer key and the final result will be declared by the commission respectively.
About MP SET 2022
The Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test is executed by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission once a year. The objective of this exam is to select candidates for recruitment into the post of Assistant Professor in the State of Madhya Pradesh. Aspirants who can secure the minimum qualifying marks are rewarded the MP SET certificate by the commission. This certificate is the main significance of the MP SET exam. With this certificate, the certificates can apply for the posts of Assistant Professor in various Universities/Colleges of Madhya Pradesh.