MP SET Admit Card 2018 – State Eligibility Test Cell of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MP PSC) has released the MP SET Admit Card 2018, on January 03, 2019. The hall ticket is available at mpsc.gov.in. The MP SET Examination will be held from January 17 to 24, 2019. The candidates who have registered themselves can download the admit card now. The candidates have to enter the Application number, gender and Date of Birth to download the admit card. Along with admit crad, the list of rejected candidates is also released by the Board. It is mandatory to carry the admit card in the exam hall. As of now, there is no information about the releasing dates of admit card and conduction of examination. Hence for recent and more information on MP SET Admit Card 2018 be a regular user of this page.
MP SET Admit Card 2018
The MP SET examination is holding for 19 subjects. As of now, the exact examination schedule has not been announced yet. The candidates whose forms have been rejected can submit their request till January 12, 2019.
|MP SET Admit Card 2018||Important Date|
|Availability of admit card||03 Jan 2019|
|Conduction of examination||17 to 24 Jan 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the MP SET Admit Card 2018
How To Download MP SET Admit Card 2018?
The Board has released the admit card for the State Eligibility Test. The candidates who have registered the can download the admit card.
- At first click on the above link, which redirects to the admit card login page.
- Now enter the Application number, Gender, Date of Birth.
- On entering the credentails the admit card will open on the computer screen.
- Now download the admit card and keep it safe until the exam.
Discrepancy On MP SET Admit Card 2018
After downloading the admit card, the candidate has to check it for any discrepancy, if found then immediately communicate to the Commission on helpline number. The candidate should note they have to communicate with the Commission at least one week prior to the examination. So that their problem can be resolved.
Helpline: 8435839544 Email:- mppsconiine @gmail.com
Details On MP SET Admit Card 2018
As we mentioned above the candidates have to check if there is any discrepancy so for this they have to check the admit card thoroughly after downloading it. For the ease of the candidates will are providing the list of the details which could be printed on the card.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name of candidate
- Mother’s Name of candidate
- Name of exam
- Name of conducting body
- Exam Venue
- Date, Duration and Time for the exam
What To Carry Along With MP SET Admit Card 2018?
While appearing in the examination the candidates have to carry any of these documents.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter Id Card
- Passbook issued from bank or post office
It is mandatory to carry the original copy of any of these documents in the exam center. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to take the exam.
Pattern of MP SET Examination
The computer-based examination consists of three section i.e. Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III.
Paper-I: Teaching and Research Aptitude
Maximum Marks – 100
No of Questions – 50 (Candidates have to give the answer of any 50 questions)
Duration – 1 Hour
Paper-II: Paper of a selected subject
Maximum Marks – 200
No of Questions – 100 (All Compulsory)
Duration – 2 Hours
Subjects in MP SET
The MP SET is conducting for 19 subjects. The subjects in which candidates can take eligibility certificate are as follows.
- Chemical Science
- Defense and Strategic Studies
- Home Science
- Life Science
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Science
Prerequisite Instructions for the Candidates
For appearing in the examination the candidates have to follow the given instructions.
- In the examination hall, it is prohibited to wear sock and shoes. So the candidates are advised to wear open sandals during the exam.
- Accessories like earing, hair clips, band, ornaments and wristwatch, belt, wallet, goggles etc are not allowed inside examination premises.
- While appearing n the examination hall the candidates should carry the admit card and one photo identity proof.
- The decorum in the examination hall should be maintained by the candidates.