NHTET Answer Key 2019 – NCHMCT has released the answer key of National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) July 2019 on July 21, 2019. Qs 38 was incorrect and all will get marks for it. Candidates can check answers and submit challenges to it until July 25, 2019. NHTET answer key contains correct answers of all questions asked in Set A of Paper I (50 questions) and Paper II (50 questions), and Set of Paper III (100 questions). Based on objections and view of committee, final answer key of NHTET 2019 will be uploaded, again on official website (thims.gov.in). Calculation of marks for result of NHTET 2019 shall be as per final answer keys. Get here complete details of all NHTET Answer Key 2019.
Latest: NHTET July 2019 Answer Key has been released. Scroll down to view it.
NHTET Answer Key 2019
Whereas initial answer keys are published only by the council, the final ones take into account the various views of all stakeholders. Find both, initial and final answer keys here as per below-given schedule.
|Date of exam||20 Jul 2019|
|Uploading of NHTET 2019 Answer Key||21 Jul 2019|
|Candidates can challenge answer key until||25 Jul 2019|
|Meeting of expert committee on challenges and uploading of final revised answer key||Latest by 29 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of results||02 Aug 2019|
Check Answer Key Here:
Answer Key of NHTET July 2019 Paper I, Paper II – QP Booklet A
Answer Key of NHTET July 2019 Paper III – QP Booklet C
NHTET Answer Key 2019 Notification For Challenge
Candidates can now download NHTET 2019 Answer Key as per schedule from thims.gov.in.
NHTET Question Papers
Question paper of NHTET 2019 will contain 200 questions of 400 marks. Candidates who have either appeared in exam, or those preparing for NHTET exams, can use the question papers available online. One can download PDF version of NHTET Question Papers in online mode.
Click Here for all NHTET Question Papers.
Calculation of marks using NHTET Answer Key 2019
Candidates primarily look for answer keys to tally answers and predict their scores. While waiting for result to be out, candidates want to know answers and see how well they performed in exam. In order to do that, they must know the exam pattern and marking scheme. All questions are from official syllabus of NHTET. They are given below.
|Paper||No. of qs||Marks|
- Candidates get 2 marks for correct answers
- ½ mark is deducted for incorrect answer
- No marks are awarded or deducted for unattempted questions.
Therefore marks scored can be calculated using this formula:
Marks in NHTET 2019 = (Number of correct answers * 2) – (Number of incorrect answers * 0.5)
How to challenge NHTET Answer Key 2019?
- After the NHTET July 2019 exam is over, NCHMCT has uploaded its answer keys at official website (thims.gov.in).
- From there, candidate should first go through all questions and answers.
- Then, if they think there is any problem in any answer, then they should first gather documentary evidence for it.
- After that, they have to send an email to [email protected] with details of question, answers, documentary evidence.
- Candidates must submit challenges by the last date mentioned in the table above.
- Any challenges received before and after prescribed dates shall not be accepted.
Significance of NHTET Answer Key 2019
Issuance of answer keys are very important for all candidates. Value for them can be summarized as follows:
- Correct answers of all 200 questions are conveyed through NHTET Answer Key.
- Candidates get a clarity on where they are gaining marks and where they are losing marks.
- Much before the announcement of results, worries of test takers are lessened by going through answer keys as they can then predict their performance.
- By allowing candidates to submit objections, the exam process becomes fair and transparent.
- Also, by going through objections and revising NHTET Answer Key 2019 on basis of it, errors are minimized in exam evaluation.
- No candidate loses marks due to errors in paper as revised answer key becomes correct.
What happens after objections are submitted?
- After the exam conducting body gets objections from all quarters on the exam, there will be a meeting.
- An expert committee goes through all objections during the meeting and decide which answers to change.
- On basis of final decision, a final revised answer key is created.
- On the same day, final revised answer key of NHTET July 2019 shall be published on official website.
- It takes another four days then to check papers of all test takers as per the new answer key.
Cut Off and Qualifying Marks
Once you know the marks, you can compare it with minimum qualifying marks in order to get an idea of whether you will qualify or not.
Minimum Qualifying Marks to be eligible for both Assistant Lecturer and Teaching Associates
|Category / Paper||I||II||III||Overall (out of 400)|
|General||45 (45%)||45 (45%)||100 (50%)||200 (50%)|
|SC||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||90 (45%)||180 (45%)|
Minimum Qualifying Marks to be eligible for only Teaching Associates
|Category / Paper||I||II||III||Overall (out of 400)|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||90 (45%)||180 (45%)|
|SC||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||80 (40%)||160 (40%)|
NHTET 2019 Result
List of qualified and non qualified candidates will be published at thims.gov.in. Candidates must know their roll numbers, same as in admit card of NHTET, to check it. Marks of candidates, evaluated as per final answer key of NHTET 2019 shall be used for result. Candidates can check their scores and percentages through result list. They can know whether they have qualified or not on the basis of it.
Those who qualify, they will get NHTET Certificate issued by NCHMCT. Until they receive it, the downloadable result shall be valid.
Only NHTET pass candidates will be eligible for Assistant Lecturer and Teaching Associates positions in IHMs and affiliated institutes of NCHMCT, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria and other conditions of recruitment.
About NHTET 2019
It was decided to conduct a national level teacher eligibility test for hospitality education when it was realized that measures to assess people coming in teaching profession were concerning. Through this, it is endeavored to filter the best teaching assets to guide future generations in hotel management and catering technology. Application forms for NHTET are accepted from candidates all over India.
NHTET 2019 is National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test. It is held once a year. However if less than required number of candidates qualify, then it may be held again. The exam is coordinated by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT).
All IHMs and institutes affiliated to NCHMCT shall appoint candidates in posts of Assistant Lecturers and Teaching Associates only if they qualify NHTET exam.
NHTET Answer Key Archives